Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,276 members, 7,780,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:03 PM

My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble (40550 Views)

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Psych412(f): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Agboki:

If six yrs old pikin under any circumstances make u get errection den u go fit Bleep fowl. Matured babe go sit 4 my laps noting go sup e go come b pikin, baba dat ur talk better b joke ooh.
mature babe will sit on your laps, you won't get erection.

Story For The gods

7 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Chris2863(m): 2:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
I swear, he will probably have carnal knowledge of kids placed under his care
isaythetruth:
bros, you don't have to be na... many are Mad, Few are roaming... that guy is sick, I wonder how a primary school student go give me erection.. that guy that said that thing needs to be evaluated mentally.

His female siblings should keep their female daughters away from him, and also his neighbours.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by ChengHun(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
Avoid being too friendly with your students.

10 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by vRendoh(m): 2:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
SamJed:
So I am a primary 4 classroom teacher and I love my children and ensure that they learn in the best way possible.

Most times I gather them around me and tell them some real life lesson, current events, science, stories, and even show them YouTube videos of some topics
or discussion we had.

I was just reminiscing about what these children have done to me innocently that almost put me in trouble.

One day, before teaching a particular topic, I decided to watch some YouTube videos. One of the talkative's in the class managed to find her way to my table and saw me watching the videos.

She went back to her classmates and of all things to tell her classmates, she told them that she saw me watching a video with two naked girls and a man.

Damn cheesy cheesy It was just youtube videos. I don't know what she saw that made her conclude such. I had to quickly call all the kids together and show them what i was watching, because I knew that from class it will definitely get to their houses and that could be the start of some problem.

Another day, one of the little ladies wrote me a letter detailing how she likes my teaching and don't want me to go. According to her, I should keep teaching her till she leaves the school.

She kept asking me for a reply. I still wonder how I wriggled out of that situation.

Another one was another little lady coming to sit on my leg and gbam it spread... I initially waved it off till the proprietress called me to be wary of the kids

The little guys don't have problem apart from always reminding me of the gifts I promised them for whoever comes out best in any challenge I give.

So guys have you ever been put into trouble by kids lipsrsealed

Guy!..pray this year make people no suspect you o!
Are you sure the pupil did not see two naked women and a man in the you tube video?!.
Be very careful!

4 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by gigabyte13: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
isaythetruth:
bros... I don't know what else to say Than to warn you to be careful of those children, they are still minors and babies, don't allow them seduce you, most children Nowadays are bad, if you dare Bleep up... Na Statutory Rape oo, the Law will not take it kindly, where devil go punish the person go be if feminist female Judge go precide over it.

I have also taught before, am I must confess those students are daring, though I taught in secondary school not a primary school... Omo, see this female witches throwing themselves at me, I just dey dogde am... I thank God for giving me the Ability to overcome the temptations back then.

my NYSC days for okigwe lmo state
Na so dem go dey flash you bra
they unbotton their shirts anyhow.... JSS/SSS girls ooooo
e no concern me, you do anyhow l send you out
continue with my teaching
SELF DISCIPLINE IS KEY HERE

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by alexvic12: 2:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
It may not be his fault. It is quite possible that the girl came to his seat and then jumped on his lap (Yes, a lot of children do this even outside school with adults they are comfortable with. That is how innocent kids are. You smile with children and make them relaxed and one day, they jump to hug you or to sit on your leg just because they feel it is okay. It isn't even limited to a school setting).

JoeEeL:
Hope ure not a Northerner and have begun eyeing those poor little females?

You are allowing female students sit on your laps? And u think its normal? shocked

Everything in Nigeria is just upside down.

18 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by anozie33146: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
:And wat crime did I commit hypocrite before I give you an answer, how old are you?
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by teacherbim(f): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

Spare me the judgemental statement I said I will be aroused did I say I will sleep with her?
Sir for a preteen girl to get you arouse by sitting on your lap means you are sick, that means you can't even bath for a preteen girl? I could remember when I was growing up with my sisters, my Uncle was the one bathing us when mom wasn't around and when it gets to the stage of washing our private parts , he used to tell us to spread and wash it well without touching or feeling any how.
I'm sure you are not a virgin but for you to be thinking this way makes me believe that you are sick.

2 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by SeriouslySense(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
okay, good for you, Adults should be aware about proper interactions with kids

jimmychang:

CALM DOWN ,pray that you never see devilish children.Them get this pastor daughter she just come hug me dey rub my body anyhow grin cheesy.I was thinking it was okay but this small girl come dey make me feel one kind .Normally I do play with kids but why was her own different. undecided

I just conclude say something dey wrong abeg..I move comot oh ..I no dey near that house again., cheesy cheesy grin grin grin...

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by isaythetruth(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
gigabyte13:

my NYSC days for okigwe lmo state
Na so dem go dey flash you bra
they unbotton their shirts anyhow.... JSS/SSS girls ooooo
e no concern me, you do anyhow l send you out
continue with my teaching
SELF DISCIPLINE IS KEY HERE
bro.. no be small thing oo, I've lost count how many times I cautioned a particular girl in my class to close her legs, she go open am so that i go dey see am... and the part wey dey vex me na those wey no Sabi book dey do all dis nonsense...

9 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by merits(m): 2:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
SamJed:
So I am a primary 4 classroom teacher and I love my children and ensure that they learn in the best way possible.

Most times I gather them around me and tell them some real life lesson, current events, science, stories, and even show them YouTube videos of some topics or discussion we had.

I was just reminiscing about what these children have done to me innocently that almost put me in trouble.

One day, before teaching a particular topic, I decided to watch some YouTube videos. One of the talkative's in the class managed to find her way to my table and saw me watching the videos.

She went back to her classmates and of all things to tell her classmates, she told them that she saw me watching a video with two naked girls and a man.

Damn cheesy cheesy It was just youtube videos. I don't know what she saw that made her conclude such. I had to quickly call all the kids together and show them what i was watching, because I knew that from class it will definitely get to their houses and that could be the start of some problem.

Another day, one of the little ladies wrote me a letter detailing how she likes my teaching and don't want me to go. According to her, I should keep teaching her till she leaves the school.

She kept asking me for a reply. I still wonder how I wriggled out of that situation.

Another one was another little lady coming to sit on my leg and gbam it spread... I initially waved it off till the proprietress called me to be wary of the kids

The little guys don't have problem apart from always reminding me of the gifts I promised them for whoever comes out best in any challenge I give.

So guys have you ever been put into trouble by kids lipsrsealed

I don't even understand your write up you said little lady a primary 4 pupil.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by freeDR(m): 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

U re getting it wrong. Havin erection is different from fĂșcking the baby. I will hav erection because am a guy
No, you will have an erection because you are sick.

2 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by isaythetruth(m): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
Chris2863:
I swear, he will probably have carnal knowledge of kids placed under his care
of cos he can.... I just want to believe he is joking, because I don't understand how a small girl with no ass and big boobs go sit on my laps and give me erection, a primary four girl for that matter, some guys Sha!

3 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by teacherbim(f): 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
anozie33146:
:And wat crime did I commit hypocrite
before I give you an answer, how old are you?
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 04, 2021
ResistEvil:
When the good people become cowardly, the evil ones take over and turn the World to Sodom and Gomorah. You must be killed, and shall be killed soonest. It is not a thread, it's a Promise. I will personally see it that it happen soonest. You and your likes have been bringing curses on the Earth. The sensible ones on NL know you and the OP are in same satanic cult and that he started this thread to demonically Program people's mind for pedophilia. We Regulators are still on Earth, Satanists can never take over till the Son of the CREATOR has moved out his own people. Whenever the good People of the World arise to purge the World of evil, Heaven always open Chapter of Greatness for Humanity. At the dawn of 14Th Century, Satan worshippers and demon-professed people were speedily taking over the whole Europe and Western, turning the Place upisde down for downward spiral of Human values. Sensible Humans; Regulators stepped in and started wiping them out of Existence between 1561 to 1670; termed Necessary Witch-hunting. In recent years, the ever manipulative grand- children of the World polluters and sanity destroyers have now upturn the word Witch-hunting to have meant something bad, now brainwashed many, like their forefathers did before they were exposed and dealth with. Now Immediately after this World sanitization from evil, Heaven opened over Europe and the Industrial Revolution that birthed most of the Technologies we are enjoying Today started. Humanity should always look back to see how sanitizing the World always lead to World Progress. God is a Spirit, HE would fight for the coward good ones until they become sensible to show readiness to stop agents of Satan from taking over. The agents of Satan remove a lot of Self-defense Truths from the Bible to deceive gullible Christians to think they should just hand over their hinheritance, Children and future Generation into excruciating pain destruction and perpetually slavery.
LMFAO.. this your own na craze pass craze o.

6 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by crazyclown(m): 2:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
teacherbim:
Sir for a preteen girl to get you arouse by sitting on your lap means you are sick, that means you can't even bath for a preteen girl? I could remember when I was growing up with my sisters, my Uncle was the one bathing us when mom wasn't around and when it gets to the stage of washing our private parts , he used to tell us to spread and wash it well without touching or feeling any how.
I'm sure you are not a virgin but for you to be thinking this way makes me believe that you are sick.
And u are a virgin ba, abeg spare me the sermons. You dat is taking haven't a u collected countless dicks, so what is left of u to give to ur husband? You are here judging me. Abeg jare let me hear word.

Didn't ur parent tell u that sex before marriage is bad, so why did u do it? Did I tell u I slept with a child? But u who is judging me isn't even a virgin. Go and search ur life and repent before coming to condemn me.

11 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by gigabyte13: 2:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
isaythetruth:
bro.. no be small thing oo, I've lost count how many times I cautioned a particular girl in my class to close her legs, she go open am so that i go dey see am... and the part wey dey vex me na those wey no Sabi book dey do all dis nonsense...

Exactly, those ones with cement brain
a corper colleague was complaining then of how he is aroused by those things they do. l just told him, if you noticed anyone acting funny, simply ask such to stand up and if they refused, send them out or leave the class for them.

8 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by alexvic12: 2:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
OP,

1. I want to give you the benefit of doubt and not see you in the light of a pedophile as most people here are claiming. I want to think you are a teacher who desires to make his students feel as relaxed as they can (within limits) so they can learn as much as possible.

2. You would have to set serious limits with the kids. This isn't just about physical contact but to retain your respect. If not, they would get to the stage where they can comfortably touch your head and 'arifin' will begin.

3. Stop all personal and physical contacts, if any. I know it is easy to start patting the heads and shoulders of your favorite students, but it will land you in trouble even when you have good intentions. Please stop.

4. Also limit their access to your desk/table/sit. Make a standing rule that anyone who wants to speak to you has to stand at least a meter away, except another teacher is around. E get why.

5. On the YouTube thing, before you do so, take permission from the headteacher or whoever is in charge. Show them the video or image on your phone first. That way, you will get legal cover if something goes south.

I am also aware that Youtube may show ads. or pop-up videos of semi-nude people. Older people like us may not see anything odd about it, but consider the impact on the minds of the young ones. To avoid these, simply download the video on your YouTube App first, then show them with the data off.

I teach also, bro. So I understand your plight. Use your 6, prison no good ohhh.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by SeriouslySense(m): 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Very good advise, for anyone taking care of kids, kids are delicate, and should be handled carefully
alexvic12:
OP,

1. I want to give you the benefit of doubt and not see you in the light of a pedophile as most people here are claiming. I want to think you are a teacher who desires to make his students feel as relaxed as they can (within limits) so they can learn as much as possible.

2. You would have to set serious limits with the kids. This isn't just about physical contact but to retain your respect. If not, they would get to the stage where they can comfortably touch your head and 'arifin' will begin.

3. Stop all personal and physical contacts, if any. I know it is easy to start patting the heads and shoulders of your favorite students, but it will land you in trouble even when you have good intentions. Please stop.

4. Also limit their access to your desk/table/sit. Make a standing rule that anyone who wants to speak to you has to stand at least a meter away, except another teacher is around. E get why.

5. On the YouTube thing, before you do so, take permission from the headteacher or whoever is in charge. Show them the video or image on your phone first. That way, you will get legal cover if something goes south.

I am also aware that Youtube may show ads. or pop-up videos of semi-nude people. Older people like us may not see anything odd about it, but consider the impact on the minds of the young ones. To avoid these, simply download the video on your YouTube App first, then show them with the data off.

I teach also, bro. So I understand you plight. Use your 6, prison no good ohhh.

2 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by blazepascal(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kylekent59:
Your kids, pupils or students? I am confused. We refer to kids in primary as pupils.

You need to be sacked immediately.
lol
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by bayelsaowei(m): 2:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
CalliDora1:

Stop saying this, please...

How can a baby who's yet to attain puberty and is still more like a boy give you erection?

How old are you? SMH.

You need deliverance.
grin..craze people full nairaland oo... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Humanoid01(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

And u are a virgin ba, abeg spare me the sermons. You dat is taking haven't a u collected countless dicks, so what is left of u to give to ur husband? You are here judging me. Abeg jare let me hear word.

Didn't ur parent tell u that sex before marriage is bad, so why did u do it? Did I tell u I slept with a child? But u who is judging me isn't even a virgin. Go and search ur life and repent before coming to condemn me.
Brother man, accept your flaws and move on. Stop trying to play the victim game by calling her a hypocrite. You don't have to make sexual advances to the child to prove that it's wrong.

Why would a grown up man be sexually aroused if a female child sits on his laps? There's obviously a problem somewhere in that case, and I believe it's mental and hormonal. The sooner you realize it, the better for you before it becomes intense, and then put you in a situation where you can't help yourself out.

No one is saying you're the worst human on earth, the truth is it can happen to anyone, but if you don't see that as a problem, then I fear for your future because the devil has spotted that as your weakness and will surely tempt you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Edusouls(m): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Be careful bro this is perverted generation of kids, they land you into trouble, especially the girls they are little witches never underestimate what dey are up to..

4 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kids is for goat children
Children is the right English sofar you are reversed to little human being

4 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by isaythetruth(m): 2:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
gigabyte13:

Exactly, those ones with cement brain
a corper colleague was complaining then of how he is aroused by those things they do. l just told him, if you noticed anyone acting funny, simply ask such to stand up and if they refused, send them out or leave the class for them.
lol.. most corpers are like that, a corper friend of mine was fucking his student back then.

those students know what they are doing, if they do it for sometime and you don't give in, they will let you be.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Evidenx(m): 2:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

She's a female and am a male is called body chemistry. Not like I will have sex with her. But I will be aroused
YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED ASAP(as soon as possible),AND UR PRICK CUT OFF..
E GET WHY.

3 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by RSVP: 2:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
:/

2 Likes

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by moneyissweet(m): 2:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Irresponsible teacher

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
teacherbim:
You are desperate to make a point. How does he wash you well without touching you and how did you know he doesn't feel anyhow? Are you in his mind?

1 Like

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by JoeEeL(m): 2:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
alexvic12:
It may not be his fault. It is quite possible that the girl came to his seat and then jumped on his lap (Yes, a lot of children do this even outside school with adults they are comfortable with. That is how innocent kids are. You smile with children and make them relaxed and one day, they jump to hug you or to sit on your leg just because they feel it is okay. It isn't even limited to a school setting).

OK but he should be more professional with peoples' kids.

1 Like

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Tango123: 2:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:

She's a female and am a male is called body chemistry. Not like I will have sex with her. But I will be aroused

Domt mind those guys calling u paedophile. That u have an erection at that means nothing

Men being raped have erection. It doesnt mean they are enjoying it or want it

Females being raped get wet and have hard nipples. It doesnt mean they are enjoying it

That lady cally u a paedophile will also have hard nipples if a little boy is playing with her breasts.

Ur erection at dt point is because of soft flesh on ur dick area. It would be involuntary. I will only blame u if u entertain sexual thoughts at that time.

That is why for me, i never let anyone sit on my groin area. U can sit on my knees and laps, but not groin area.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by cooooooks(m): 2:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Although primary 4 is young, it is at this age that the pupils need to be treated more like teenagers than children. This includes being aware that they could lie, deceive, create elaborate plans, etc.

Explain to them that they shouldn't sit on the laps of non family members and it's against school policies.

There is no need for any disciplinary action in my opinion.

Bear in mind that the age at which people start discovering sex and porn, for both genders, is ~8, the primary 4 age.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Would You Like To Study Agriculture After Seeing This Timetable? / JAMB Delists Management Courses In Seven Universities / Imeime Umana Emerges 1st Black Woman To Serve As President Of Harvard Law Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.