Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble (40666 Views)

Peace Ufuoma Who Rocked 'Aggressive Malpractice' Shirt Lands In Trouble / Edo Schoolgirls In Trouble After Matching With 'Dorime' (Video) / School Feeding Program In Niger State: See What Pupils Were Fed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by haslaw(m): 3:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
m

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Drone95(m): 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
jimmychang:

CALM DOWN ,pray that you never see devilish children.Them get this pastor daughter she just come hug me dey rub my body anyhow grin cheesy.I was thinking it was okay but this small girl come dey make me feel one kind .Normally I do play with kids but why was her own different. undecided

I just conclude say something dey wrong abeg..I move comot oh ..I no dey near that house again., cheesy cheesy grin grin grin...
children sometimes practicalise things they see in movies.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by alphaNomega: 3:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
sacajawea:
To the men talking on the first page, Yes I won't lie Preteen Girls have been attracted to me. Not under 18, not Not teenagers, not Sexually exposed girls or girls with naturally high Libido.
I have been the first Crush, Attraction etc of many young Girls, 6, 7, 8, 9 to 12, 13. Some of them never knew anything about men and those desires till they met me. This is part of the Curse of being very Physically Attractive.
Lesbians have even said i made them question their Sexuality. My natural Charm, charisma and Movement is very Strong. Very African, very black, very Natural (even if I do say so my self).
And every Human Mind, everybody likes good thing.
All this talk, no profile photo. Abeg swerve

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Geo4646: 3:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
primary 4 pupils, little ladies, YouTube, lap dance, Oga shut up, u come here dey speak English, u should be be fired at once. konji teacher
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by DestroyEvil: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
I just pity the gullible youths that lack discernment. Many Satanists are here on full time Mission to hunt for gullible Souls. They are very many on this thread pretending to be normal people saying nothing is wrong with destroying destinies of kids by sexual molestation. Instead of saying erring kids should be corrected and helped to become useful for their Generation, they are encouraging people to multiply evil and wickedness in the World. In the Spirit realm, immortality opens up human soul for demons to fully access and enslave. They are here doing the work of their father, Satan. "Catch them young" is their current Creed.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by BabaIbo: 3:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
FuckThaMod:

How did u use your wisdom? Cos one 9 years old girl has been seducing me and always gives me signs she wants to suck my dick

Are you for real? Well, those kids are something else, that was how one told that her mates in their native language that our dick will be long just the way we are tall.

Back to the question, be strict with her.
Reduce the way you smile, play and talk to her. Let it be strictly tteacher-student relationship.

Give her the feeling that you're open, i.e you can expose anything or tell people anything once you find something out. In that way she will tends to avid you in order not to be exposed or caught.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by cricifixo: 3:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
at first i was speechless cos i never thought it possible.
yes, i should have whipped her but what if people around asked what was wrong and they try to cover up by turning the situation around, no one would even be interested to find out the truth cos dats how society is.
i did what i thought was best for everyone's safety sha
CalliDora1:

You should have held her hand and whipped it.

I know some kids are already spoilt from home due to what they see around them or what some uncle's have been teaching them to do with their "mamba". So, it's good to correct such a child immediately or interrogate them to know who taught them such rubbish.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
cricifixo:
at first i was speechless cos i never thought it possible.
yes, i should have whipped her but what if people around asked what was wrong and they try to cover up by turning the situation around, no one would even be interested to find out the truth cos dats how society is.
i did what i thought was best for everyone's safety sha

True sha.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 3:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tango123:

Domt mind those guys calling u paedophile. That u have an erection at that means nothing

Men being raped have erection. It doesnt mean they are enjoying it or want it

Females being raped get wet and have hard nipples. It doesnt mean they are enjoying it

That lady cally u a paedophile will also have hard nipples if a little boy is playing with her breasts.

Ur erection at dt point is because of soft flesh on ur dick area. It would be involuntary. I will only blame u if u entertain sexual thoughts at that time.

That is why for me, i never let anyone sit on my groin area. U can sit on my knees and laps, but not groin area.

You will live long brur.
I wear double boxers when going out, because you can't predict when John Thomas will just rise up to speak.

If a kid that age sits on my laps, I'll sure get an instant boner, which will subside after some time.
Blood being pumped to the penile tissues is an involuntary neurological process.
You're helpless as there's no switch to turn it off or on.

Sometimes to even rise up in church for prayers or hymns would be a problem and as you might suddenly develop a boner out of nowhere and have to sit perfectly still as any movement with simply lead to unwanted rapid growth.

These guys don't understand the dicc.

"Life is like a dicc. Sometimes it gets hard for no reason"

What's with the hypocrisy?

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by BRATISLAVA: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
SamJed:
So I am a primary 4 classroom teacher and I love my children and ensure that they learn in the best way possible.

Most times I gather them around me and tell them some real life lesson, current events, science, stories, and even show them YouTube videos of some topics or discussion we had.

I was just reminiscing about what these children have done to me innocently that almost put me in trouble.

One day, before teaching a particular topic, I decided to watch some YouTube videos. One of the talkative's in the class managed to find her way to my table and saw me watching the videos.

She went back to her classmates and of all things to tell her classmates, she told them that she saw me watching a video with two naked girls and a man.

Damn cheesy cheesy It was just youtube videos. I don't know what she saw that made her conclude such. I had to quickly call all the kids together and show them what i was watching, because I knew that from class it will definitely get to their houses and that could be the start of some problem.

Another day, one of the little ladies wrote me a letter detailing how she likes my teaching and don't want me to go. According to her, I should keep teaching her till she leaves the school.

She kept asking me for a reply. I still wonder how I wriggled out of that situation.

Another one was another little lady coming to sit on my leg and gbam it spread... I initially waved it off till the proprietress called me to be wary of the kids

The little guys don't have problem apart from always reminding me of the gifts I promised them for whoever comes out best in any challenge I give.

So guys have you ever been put into trouble by kids lipsrsealed

How did you get to the point of female students sitting on your laps? Were you employed as a teacher? Or as a seat? How do you used to teach with students on your laps?

It seems you have watched too many videos and now think that your unethical behavior is normal.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by DrinkWater10: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
udemzyudex:
Girls and wahala, na from small e don dey start.
Happy new year Gee.
I never forget that quote you gave me for the price of Samsung laptop np-qx411 battery.
I will get in touch with you pretty soon.
One question though, will you handle the installation of the battery for me?
Best Regards
thanks.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Ingriid(f): 4:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
To the poster, I am not here to judge u at all but please watch ur ways.

I am just curious, why are u calling those little children , ladies? In ur mind, do u see them as ladies already? Something is obviously brewing up, I advise u to stop it immediately before u land in trouble.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by lexy2014: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tango123:

Have u never in ur life had an erclection early in the morning

Have u never had an erection without thinkikg of anything

I have erection anytime anywhere, even when i am praying alone in my room, with nothing on my mind. Even when watching football. Even when playing football. Of course it was worse when i was young. Now as an old man, my testosterone testosterone is reduced, so it is now rare

Erection does not mean sex.

Erection can be and is sometimes an involuntary body movement

That was why when i was young, i always used strong pants, to avoid embarrassment of unconscious erection. Sometimes i didnt even know it was hard until it was pointed out to me

This is d comment from d gentleman whose comment I responded to:

"Am not a hypocrite, I speak d truth. She can giv me erection because she's a female"

By "she", he meant d primary school kid.
Compare it with what u wrote
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Tango123: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

You will live long brur.
I wear double boxers when going out, because you can't predict when John Thomas will just rise up to speak.

If a kid that age sits on my laps, I'll sure get an instant boner, which will subside after some time.
Blood being pumped to the penile tissues is an involuntary neurological process.
You're helpless as there's no switch to turn it off or on.

Sometimes to even rise up in church for prayers or hymns would be a problem and as you might suddenly develop a boner out of nowhere and have to sit perfectly still as any movement with simply lead to unwanted rapid growth.

These guys don't understand the dicc.

"Life is like a dicc. Sometimes it gets hard for no reason"

What's with the hypocrisy?

I remember when i was about 21, i was in a market and i saw a very beautiful hipster boxer that was reigning then and my friends had it. I went to the seller qnd priced it. I was happy with the price he told me.

I then asked him to unpack it let me have a good look at it.

Upon examination, i told him no, tjis can't hold me. He was surprised and said what do i mean. I told him when JohnnThomas rises, this cant hold it.

U need to see how the man and his fellow traders laughed at me. They saw the funny side of it. We all laughed and i left.

Bro, in my younger years double boxer no fit hold me. No way.

Yes, to stand up to pray for church was wahala.

I began to fly out most of the time. I will only tuck in my shirt on official occasion, and of course, i will be wearing very strong pant. If i no wear pant, i no tuck in, even if president is there

U are spot on. John Thomas has a life of its own. And rises when it wants, whether u like it or not.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Tango123: 4:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
lexy2014:

"Am not a hypocrite, I speak d truth. She can giv me erection because she's a female"

Go back to the bone of contention. Dont take people out of context.

The question is this: is the man a paedophile for having an erection at a time and olace he did not choose

To this, my answer is NO. HAVING AN ERECTION DOESNT NOT MAKE U A RAPIST OR PAEDOPHILE.

ERECTION CAN AND IS AN INVOLUNTARY NEUROLOGICAL RESPONSE THAT SOMETIMES HAPPENS EVEN IN THE ABSENCE OF STIMULI, ESPECIALLY TO YOUNG MALES

If the man began to enjiy the erection and fantasise, then u can bring in morality

BUT NO MORALITY SHOULD BE ATTACHED TO THE INVOLUNTARY NEUROLOGICAL MOVEMENT OF UR BODY.

U CANT TELL A LADY WHO IS RAPED THAT BECAUSE SHE BECAME WET, SHE ENJOYED IT OR WANTED IT

It is d same principle

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tango123:

Go back to the bone of contention. Dont take people out of context.

The question is this: is the man a paedophile for having an erection at a time and olace he did not choose

To this, my answer is NO. HAVING AN ERECTION DOESNT NOT MAKE U A RAPIST OR PAEDOPHILE.

ERECTION CAN AND IS AN INVOLUNTARY NEUROLOGICAL RESPONSE THAT SOMETIMES HAPPENS EVEN IN THE ABSENCE OF STIMULI, ESPECIALLY TO YOUNG MALES

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Tango123: 4:19pm On Jan 04, 2021
lexy2014:

I have given u my answer. Stop quoting people out of context.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Beey(f): 4:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
SamJed:
So I am a primary 4 classroom teacher and I love my children and ensure that they learn in the best way possible.

Most times I gather them around me and tell them some real life lesson, current events, science, stories, and even show them YouTube videos of some topics or discussion we had.

I was just reminiscing about what these children have done to me innocently that almost put me in trouble.

One day, before teaching a particular topic, I decided to watch some YouTube videos. One of the talkative's in the class managed to find her way to my table and saw me watching the videos.

She went back to her classmates and of all things to tell her classmates, she told them that she saw me watching a video with two naked girls and a man.

Damn cheesy cheesy It was just youtube videos. I don't know what she saw that made her conclude such. I had to quickly call all the kids together and show them what i was watching, because I knew that from class it will definitely get to their houses and that could be the start of some problem.

Another day, one of the little ladies wrote me a letter detailing how she likes my teaching and don't want me to go. According to her, I should keep teaching her till she leaves the school.

She kept asking me for a reply. I still wonder how I wriggled out of that situation.

Another one was another little lady coming to sit on my leg and gbam it spread... I initially waved it off till the proprietress called me to be wary of the kids

The little guys don't have problem apart from always reminding me of the gifts I promised them for whoever comes out best in any challenge I give.

So guys have you ever been put into trouble by kids lipsrsealed

Not really. You almost got yourself in trouble & you’ll soon land in trouble if you don’t learn to set boundaries with children. You are an adult, stop treating them like your age-mates. In the real world, we don’t use our cellphones while on the job. It’s surprising to learn that you were watching YouTube videos while in class.As a teacher, you need to know when to draw the line. A teacher allowing students to sit on his laps is not only inappropriate but has potential to land you in jail. They are kids and not your children or friends.You need to learn some boundaries. 1. Let the students sit on their desks as you teach. 2.Avoid becoming too familiar & comfortable with your students to the point of showing them videos or sitting together. 3. Let any student with an issue see you in the staff room where you have other teachers around. Also, if they don’t understand a topic, let them request that you explain while still in class.Avoid meeting with students while alone. Am not a teacher, never been but maybe teachers would be in a better position to give advice.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by WoundedLamb: 4:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Do you notice a pattern? All the evil ones are girls

.....is what I would have said if I was a redpiller.

But in all honesty, kids can be very mischievous and in any case, you an adult will be blamed if things go south.
So like someone adviced, set boundaries.

Don't bring sexism into everything. He is a man, it's not shocking that the girls would be his problem. Or where you expected the boys to write him a love letter?

.... is what I'd have said to you if you were a redpiller.

Yes, one has to be careful with kids.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by lexy2014: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tango123:

I have given u my answer. Stop quoting people out of context.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Bikonze(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
crazyclown:
Op did ur prick stand up wen she at on ur laps. Am asking for a friend.
Mine definetly would have stood. No lie.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by jimmychang: 4:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Drone95:
children sometimes practicalise things they see in movies.

The way the child was caressing me on God It was weird and my body was betraying me ....all touchy and rubing her body on mine .Maybe you are correct.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by fykes(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Okay...so a guy posted that he let his ss2 student give him a lap dance...

This world.

I only taught briefly during NYSC in auchi. One day a notoroius ss3 girl came to my house, I lived alone, unannounced , like a knock on d door and I opened to find her, with a short tight gown, I only asked her what she wanted and drove her away like a snake. I meant to embarrass her and I did. She didn't come to school for a week or so

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by jimmychang: 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Beey:
Not really. You almost got yourself in trouble & you’ll soon land in trouble if you don’t learn to set boundaries with children. You are an adult, stop treating them like your age-mates. In the real world, we don’t use our cellphones while on the job. It’s surprising to learn that you were watching YouTube videos while in class.As a teacher, you need to know when to draw the line. A teacher allowing students to sit on his laps is not only inappropriate but has potential to land you in jail. They are kids and not your children or friends.You need to learn some boundaries. 1. Let the students sit on their desks as you teach. 2.Avoid becoming too familiar & comfortable with your students to the point of showing them videos or sitting together. 3. Let any student with an issue see you in the staff room where you have other teachers around. Also, if they don’t understand a topic, let them request that you explain while still in class.Avoid meeting with students while alone. Am not a teacher, never been but maybe teachers would be in a better position to give advice.

True though...I observed when I was getting too familiar with them things started going south.So I switched ,I flog if there is a good reason to flog grin and made them see me as their teacher and not their friend.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Oyerinde16:
Those kids are deadly... A secondary school girl (ss1) once asked me if I am good in kissing... Omo fear grip me, after blocking her on face book she messaged me using another Facebook, asking if I think I can block her, we were on holidays, she asked if I stayed alone and if she could come over to my house.

Because I flog a lot of my stubborn student, there is one of d chubby girls in my class (jss2) she behaves well and Neva falls into the flogging traps, because I don't flog her during flogging rounds, they called her teachers girlfriend, to surprise, I heard she said she was crushing on me and she has bubbles in her tommy when I teach... She wore a tight revealing dress on the end of year party, she caught me at a corner, gave me lap dance, her friends were happy and clapping... They tot something would happen soon... That was the last time I saw all my student, I left rivers state dec 24 2014... I love my students but u need to be extremely careful with them...

U allow your student to give u lap dance, only God knows what else happens.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by CandyOps(m): 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
teacherbim:
Sir for a preteen girl to get you arouse by sitting on your lap means you are sick, that means you can't even bath for a preteen girl? I could remember when I was growing up with my sisters, my Uncle was the one bathing us when mom wasn't around and when it gets to the stage of washing our private parts , he used to tell us to spread and wash it well without touching or feeling any how.
I'm sure you are not a virgin but for you to be thinking this way makes me believe that you are sick.

when I was little I used to hug my uncle's wife too tightly and a bit too long.. and I remember pressing my head into her groin area and holding her curvy ass when she comes over.

I won't blame her if she gets aroused from that? Women can deny all they want but the truth is that bodily stimulation even when done by a man to a fellow straight man can turn him on.

even a naked new born baby can get a man aroused if placed on his lap and he has high testosterone levels.. I have felt that before as a teenager and left the scene asap because I couldn't stand the thought

I immediately understood how it felt when men rape girls. Plus I've been watching too much porn as a teenager with no action.

I keep telling people not to let strangers lap their kids in public tranports and also to install a camera at home.

Not everyone is strong-willed enough to control such stimulations. So

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Eriokanmi:
That one na normal things about young girls . They're so inquisitive and smarter than their male folks in some way. If you have a female child, you'd understand better. My friend once told me her daughter would be looking at her boxer's shorts each time he's only on shorts and since then, he's been wearing a shirt knicker each time they're all at home.

Lol!
That's the right thing to do when you have female children/siblings.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Mrtaye: 5:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ingriid:
To the poster, I am not here to judge u at all but please watch ur ways.

I am just curious, why are u calling those little children , ladies? In ur mind, do u see them as ladies already? Something is obviously brewing up, I advise u to stop it immediately before u land in trouble.

Looooolz as in Nigeria brewery
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by tot(f): 5:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Oyerinde16:
Those kids are deadly... A secondary school girl (ss1) once asked me if I am good in kissing... Omo fear grip me, after blocking her on face book she messaged me using another Facebook, asking if I think I can block her, we were on holidays, she asked if I stayed alone and if she could come over to my house.

Because I flog a lot of my stubborn student, there is one of d chubby girls in my class (jss2) she behaves well and Neva falls into the flogging traps, because I don't flog her during flogging rounds, they called her teachers girlfriend, to surprise, I heard she said she was crushing on me and she has bubbles in her tommy when I teach... She wore a tight revealing dress on the end of year party, she caught me at a corner, gave me lap dance, her friends were happy and clapping... They tot something would happen soon... That was the last time I saw all my student, I left rivers state dec 24 2014... I love my students but u need to be extremely careful with them...

Your morals are very questionable. Where is your respect as a man that should be setting a standard for these kids?

If this was your daughter, would you like her giving a lap dance to her teacher in JS2? Please change your orientation and your ways. It's never too late.
Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Don't bring sexism into everything. He is a man, it's not shocking that the girls would be his problem. Or where you expected the boys to write him a love letter?

.... is what I'd have said to you if you were a redpiller.

Yes, one has to be careful with kids.
*Insert incoherent and shallow argument as a redpiller

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
See some comments! End time generation,
Am not surprised that last year Nigeria saw a surge of rape cases and some were even incest.

@Op
The video you were watching while in class is it in any way related to your subjects? Generally aside my nephew's and nieces I don't show kids video and if I have to I do it with the permission of their parents including my friends kids.

Re: My Pupils Almost Put Me In Trouble by Classickj(m): 5:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
firstratedcitiz:
Exactly my point. Not when the blackboard is there. What was he showing little children on the phone in the first place? Honestly, may I be forgiven if I'm wrong, but I am seriously suspecting that the teacher already had hidden intention towards the female pupils. The fact that he brought the matter up here and mentioned about one of the little girls sitting on his laps (Imagine a teacher! Not even a nanny for that matter) means that he has already started to imagine crazy things in his head.
have you ever taught before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Covenant University Suspended Student For Drinking Coke With Two Straws / 1st Class in Maths: Maniru Ibrahim Gets N9.2bn Scholarship For PhD In Ireland / ASUU Strike: "I'm Stuck In The Village, Making Palm Oil" - Nigerian Lady

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92