Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,329 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) (94925 Views)

Guys Is This How You Love Your Woman!!!- See Photos / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Ursino(f): 10:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Not true at all! I have it all
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
vickydevoka:

Nengi doesn't have ugly face abeg. U would have used mercy Johnson as example of. Ass + boob = ugly face (mercy Johnson)
Tah, mercy isnt ugly..

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by wiseone28: 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oiza131:
I'm wonderfully and fearfully made. Full package of a lady.
Even me

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
MossLuv:
Are you trying to tell me that Dj Cuppy don't have brain?
Be like na u we suppose dey ask sef.

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Gamblex: 10:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
What is boob? what is ass? i still be virgin o
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by RainOnMe: 10:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
mobo76503:
A story of tiwa and yemi alade
Explain better please
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Realhommie(m): 10:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
WriterX:

in health and in wealth,
for poorer and for richer
and all and all and all... please when you finally walk a woman down the aisle , tell her she shouldn't say her vows because it would make you feel less or weaker even the bible recognizes the ability of a woman as a wife. i don't know from what experience you speak, but i have seen men and women overcome so much as husband and wife.

7. Ecclesiastes 4:9: "Two are better than one, because they have a GOOD RETURN FOR THEIR LABOUR : If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?"

oh and 'CANT IMAGINE A WOMAN I PAID FOR' well done sir, i am guessing you went to the market and purchased a life partner.

That is obviously Pride speaking for the dude. A very useless Pride.

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by iExplore(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Ursino:

Let's see
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Uniquekriss:
las las na another man dey oil her engine as oga don turn condemn oil. DNA test should be carried out on all 7kids, trust ladies at your own peril

I never said such.
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by ICEWIN: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
Interesting
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Evidenx(m): 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
merieam16:
no one as a complete package....nobody is perfect
OBJECTION !!!!
My financee :
Ass.... Yes
Boobs. ..yes
Brain... Yes(civil engineer)
Pretty face... Yes
Cap it up with a very humble character.

But she is not a Nigerian .

God u do well ooo.

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by cooooooks(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Exhibit number 1 million why Bride price must be scrapped.

Also, you sound like a baby.

ecomm:

Why would a many marry and have children, if he cannot guarantee the welfare of his wards.

Men are becoming weaker because they have given women more opportunities to exercise at their own cost.

Keep looking for a contributing partner ... you grow weaker she grows stronger.

Can't imagine a woman I paid for - contributing money to pay house rent or school fees. Don't you feel worthless when this happens?
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by tunde82seidat(f): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
vickydevoka:

Nengi doesn't have ugly face abeg. U would have used mercy Johnson as example of. Ass + boob = ugly face (mercy Johnson)

Nengi did ass surgery and she's not even busty but not ugly now
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by merieam16(f): 11:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Evidenx:
OBJECTION !!!!
My financee :
Ass.... Yes
Boobs. ..yes
Pretty face... Yes

God u do well ooo.
Lolzz...after 5years in marriage come and tell me this again
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Evidenx(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
merieam16:
Lolzz...after 5years in marriage come and tell me this again
I WILL INVITE YOU FOR OUR 50TH MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY.
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by merieam16(f): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Evidenx:
I WILL INVITE YOU FOR OUR 50TH MARRIAGE ANNIVERSARY.
till den
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Evidenx(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
merieam16:
till den
BLESSED ARE YOUR EYES FOR THEY SHALL SEE IT AND UR MOUTH SHALL TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD IN MY MARRIAGE.
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by millionboi2: 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
DirtyGold:
Ass + boobs + pretty face + brain = terrible attitude - you'll surely die before your time! grin cool

What's tha business?
hahahaha

You are from which planet?

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by merieam16(f): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Evidenx:
BLESSED ARE YOUR EYES FOR THEY SHALL SEE IT AND UR MOUTH SHALL TESTIFY TO THE GOODNESS OF GOD IN MY MARRIAGE.
Lolzz
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by dmgr(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Even thou nobody is perfect, I still believe there are ladies out their that are very close to perfection.

As for me am ain't settling for less o.
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Davrezsun(m): 11:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
am new
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by stieyven(m): 12:04am On Jan 06, 2021
iExplore:
This is nothing but the truth
This has absolutely nothing to do with God as it is based on baseless and groundless assertion.
Do not take the name of the Lord in vain. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20 :7
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by pacespot(m): 12:14am On Jan 06, 2021
Madukwefrancis:
Some have the complete package... Doll pretty faced front and back endowed lady

If she has the complete package, the attitude will be missing because she knows she has something to sell

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by ayusco85(m): 12:20am On Jan 06, 2021
merieam16:

Nengi is almost a complete package
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Krismas(m): 12:28am On Jan 06, 2021
grin This guy is the lead character in the movie 3IDIOTS. I like the guy, I like the movie. He is an idiot grin don't mind him. However, there is really something about the African man and his woman's backside grin. It's age long and its just crush, nothing more grin
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Useku(m): 12:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Silentgroper:
Ur signature did.

Look up the meaning of that word in your dictionary and don't quote me again!
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by chatinent: 3:35am On Jan 06, 2021
merieam16:

I understand your condition.

How are you coping with the forehead?
Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 3:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Useku:

Look up the meaning of that word in your dictionary and don't quote me again!
Ok. U're nt native american, so hw does it apply to u except u're a gangster from paris.
It's also d name of a cult group in nigeria.

sorry for wrongly taging u a cultist tho

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 3:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Evidenx:
OBJECTION !!!!
My financee :
Ass.... Yes
Boobs. ..yes
Pretty face... Yes

God u do well ooo.
pls dnt mistake being fat 4 for having boobs nd ass.

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Silentgroper(m): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Ursino:
Hw do we knw u're nt lying?

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Burgerlomo: 4:15am On Jan 06, 2021
DirtyGold:
Ass + boobs + pretty face + brain = terrible attitude - you'll surely die before your time! grin cool

What's tha business?

4 where...

Re: Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) by Amazingodii(m): 4:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Add or no Ass.
Boobs or no boobs.
Fine or no fine.
Brain or no brain.
I sha know say I go marry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Eudoxie Yao Joins Twerking Gang. Fans Go Gaga / I Tested My Girlfriend And She Failed / My Boyfriend's Sperm Cleared My Pimples - Woman (Photo)