Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:47 PM

Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) (932 Views)

Herdsmen Destroy Rice Farm In Ondo (Asolo, Usu, Owo LGA) / Woman Cries Out As Herdsmen Destroy Her Crops With Their Cattle / Herdsmen Destroy UNILORIN Research Farms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Residents of Ebonyi state destroyed fulani houses and chased them out of the state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUhxcsHrzNs

Some residents of Ebonyi State went tough on the Fulani herdsmen residing in some parts of the state.

Some of the state residents went on rampage, destroying properties belonging to the fulani herders.

The people who sack the herders from their community cite violence as the motive behind their action.

They accused the herders of depriving their fathers and mothers the opportunity to farm in their own land.

Members of the community also vowed to follow the fulani herdsmen to their destination so they won’t come back again.

All destroyable properties belonging to the fulani’s were destroyed by the indigenes who asked them to go and meet governor Dave Umahi.

Source: https://freshreporters.com/ebonyi-residents-sack-fulani-herdsmen-destroy-their-houses-video/

Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by flejnr2(f): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
That's very very bad from my Igbo brothers, we are all the same , accommodate your brothers with shelter , there are your brothers too in there land, if there cow destroy your farm produce, seize the cows and the rearers and hand them over to the appropriate authorities instead of taking the laws into your hand.
Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Lastmankc(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Reprisal loading.You guys should be ready
Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Aonkuuse(m): 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Heartbender: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
The question is: were the Fulanis settling there legitimately? Did they buy the land and build on it?
flejnr2:
That's very very bad from my Igbo brothers, we are all the same , accommodate your brothers with shelter , there are your brothers too in there land, if there cow destroy your farm produce, seize the cows and the rearers and hand them over to the appropriate authorities instead of taking the laws into your hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Harrykn: 12:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sack
Bubu will employ them bigger benefit than what they made in your dry state.

Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by tungamaje: 12:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
flejnr2:

Our brothers don't live in their forests neither do they rape and kill the locals. If they do such, they should be sent packing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Lilgabby(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
It saddens me seeing some of this innocent fulanis taking the shots. But whatever has to be done must be done.
Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by blackboy(m): 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fake news. Look properly. More like setting up the place.
The government of Ebonyin state has also said it is fake news.
Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by goodmorning40: 2:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
flejnr2:
Did you just fall from planet Pluto or which one
You talking like someone who has not been around earth for long

Anyway it is fake news
Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Bornu1stSon(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
flejnr2:

Shut up lady. Women supposed to have sense wen talking.

Haven't you been reading news how my fulani brothers has been slicing people in Enugu and this struck fear among other villages preventing them from farming in other to prevent being raped. I think my Fulani brothers should be sent packing. They are destroying the good reputation of Hausas

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by tunjiajayi: 6:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is bad, very bad, this is xenophobia. As it is all Fulanis are being made to pay for what a few criminals of Fulani stock have done not necessarily in this particular locality, Anyways whats good for the goose is good for the gander.

Reprisals are welcome angry
Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by ipobarethieves: 5:11am On Jan 05, 2021
sad IPOB are arsonists
Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by adecz: 6:48am On Jan 05, 2021
⏩⏩You can't just come to other
peoples land & start your own village
with your illiterate, uneducated,
unemployable young men who then
become a nuisance to the host
communities, rayping, killing & stealing ❕❕

Good riddance

❌❌❌

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by adecz: 6:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Lilgabby:
It saddens me seeing some of this innocent fulanis taking the shots. But whatever has to be done must be done.

There is nothing like innocent Fulani.

It is this same Fulani that invite
killers from other areas, host them &
show them the routes & communities
to attack.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Lanretoye(m): 7:05am On Jan 05, 2021
flejnr2:
your brothers that won't allow your mother to go to farm,if I slap you there!!!.
who asked you to talk self,by the time your daily stipend stops coming from who ever is giving you,then you know what livelihood means...you and accommodate them in your compound nah

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Arewa247(m): 8:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Dont forget your brothers invest millions of naira in the north and they shall be treated worse than this.
Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by stupidmod2: 8:50am On Jan 05, 2021
flejnr2:
are u ok?
Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Amb1045(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2021
they should learn to be civilised. Rent an apartment in a community. pay nepa bills and useful to the community not building a mould house in bush and causing problem to the community. this Fulani people are mostly drug addict. They're primitive tribe refuse to accept recent developments and try to force other people to accept rubbish from them

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Smitharo(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Most FOOLanis are terrorist to their host communities, they shudnt be trusted at all.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Residents Sack Fulani Herdsmen, Destroy Their Houses (video) by Fuckyoumod: 11:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
flejnr2:
sharap dia.... V@gina pussies!

Did you here him say their fathers and mothers can no longer go to farm in their own land? What does that mean to you?

How can a stranger in your land put so much inconvenience, fear and restlessness in the people that own the land. You can go and carry them and live with them.

Did they kill any cow?
Did they burn or kill anyone?

As for the appropriate authority, which authority do you know that is bigger than buhari's authority? Where was your useless appropriate authority when Benue state people needed them?

V@gina pussies will remain brainless, abeg go wear mini skirt stand for road jor.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Fell For Cheap Scam And What I Did To Recover My Money / Mr Eze Kingsley Chibuikem Just Defraude Me. / Iyabo Ojo Reacts After Elderly Man Says She Would Suffer & Die Over Baba Ijesha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.