Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court (48927 Views)

DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) / Nigerian Police Force Arrest Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore With Open Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Nemere2020: 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6340202/omoyele-sowore-arrested-abuja#97601630

FG Arraigns Sowore, Four Others Over New Year’s Eve Protest

The Federal Government has arraigned Omoyele Sowore and four others at the Magistrate Court in Wuse Zone 2, Abuja, the nation’s capital.

Sowore was arrested by the police for leading a protest against bad governance on New Year’s Eve in Abuja.

He is being arraigned alongside four others by the Federal Government on three charges of criminal conspiracy, unlawful assembly, and attempting to incite others.

They all pleaded not guilty to the charges.

The Prosecution, however, alleged that the defendants were arrested on New Year eve with placards calling for a violent revolution against President Muhammadu Buhari.

Sowore had earlier before the protest charged Nigerians on Twitter to hold a crossover protest by picking up a candle and a placard showing their grievances against the President Muhammadu Buhari administration.

This is not the first time Sowore will be arrested. He was detained for over 100 days in 2019 for calling for a #RevolutionNowProtest.

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/01/04/just-in-fg-arraigns-sowore-four-others-over-new-years-eve-protest/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Sowore tweeted:
We are currently at the Magistrate court n Wuse Zone 2 with a broken nose. Police want us sent o prison after 5 days in cruel detention. Just rest assured we solid and undaunted until full liberation is attained! # RevolutionNow

https://mobile.twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1346060386106273792

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sowore obviously knows the game he is playing, he isn't doing this for Nigerians, he knows that the more fame he gets before 2023 will make him more appealing and sellable to the masses if he eventually contests.

177 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by NwaNimo1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
I can imagine what Sowore recieved.....

[img]https://media./images/a5e56900c05ef03505ebb3f18bcc8ed2/tenor.gif[/img]

43 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Gosh angry
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Harrykn: 12:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Mek nothing do that guy o

20 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
I just feel it's quite early to start getting the polity heated

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by KingLennon(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
I appreciate the revolution chants but las las we are our own problem...The youths are not yet ready to take charge.

To hardworking and dedicated citizens, God no go shame Una..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by obembet(f): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Sowore obviously knows the game he is playing, he isn't doing this for Nigerians, he knows that the more fame he gets before 2023 will make him more appealing and sellable to the masses if he eventually contests.

Can u tell us your impact so far? U are being coming online to condemned Buhari government inside the corner of your room and nobody listening to u.

Can u go to Abuja and say the same thing u use to write online?

Can u even write what u are trying here again Buhari on your Facebook page?

U can't even risk ur life for your self not to Nigerians.

Sowore have wife and beautiful kids... He knew that where this country is going might not end well which u and I know. Why not support this guy with the word of encouragement. This guy never ask u for sponsorship. Sowore might be mess up before but he realized his mistakes.... Some of u here will be praising Saraki, Dino, etc cos they decamp back to PDP but failed to understand that they play more role in 2015 than sowore.

This is 2021, u beta think for your unborn generation if u can't think for your self.

merits
merits:
I can't be decieve by sowore because you are doing all this to get fame for 2023 election,if you like make police break your preeek I won't pity you.you are on your own.he forget so soon, it's this stupid sowore going up and down to condemned jonathan tenured.now nemesis have caught up with you.i never see confused youth like sowore idiot.

Hope u have same hatred against Saraki and Dino?

175 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Amoto05(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sowore is a confused Man

11 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by yeyeboi(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
Ok
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by lokho(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is a zoo nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Soljaboi44(m): 1:05pm On Jan 04, 2021

E be things...
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by merits(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
I can't be decieve by sowore because you are doing all this to get fame for 2023 election,if you like make police break your preeek I won't pity you.you are on your own.he forget so soon, it's this stupid sowore going up and down to condemned jonathan tenured.now nemesis have caught up with you.i never see confused youth like sowore idiot.

8 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Mattressdoctor: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin grin. I am the mattress doctor. Jus WhatsApp me. And you will be happy
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by VIBETONE(f): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Na wa o
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Fabb326: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Welcome to 2021.
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by yeyeboi(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
Macsjebs:
cheesy

What’s funny ? Imagine he is your brother and fighting for the right of you and your entire family angry

You better be wise

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by EkelediliBuhari: 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
This guy has determination

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by symbianDON(m): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
I like Sowore

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Mutemenot(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Sellable to who The same person that sold bubu to Nigerians with his fake news platform. Sowore is only enjoying his own karma

3 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by MisterRobot: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Obago99: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
sowore is actually preparing himself for another election ......

5 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by kerry57: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Botu Y
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Ihatemumu: 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Do you love Nigeria at all?
You are young today but will be old tomorrow, is this the type of Nigeria you want them to inherit?
Appreciate or support people sacrificing their lives for a better Nigeria.

There are spiritual and physical consequences for all our words and actions. guard your heart

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by KingLennon(m): 1:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Politics in Nigeria is not a play thing. He will still lose..

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by mamaafrik(m): 1:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
abi the whole South should field Sowore for Presidency,hahahaha,My God will not fail us,a non tested man is an non trusted Worty man,ask Adeshina and doyin okupe,Asaseyoriooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Donald Trump Welcomes President Buhari To The White House (PHOTOS) / Helicopter Company Issues Statement On VP Osinbajo's Crash / COVID-19: Governors Fume As Interstate Travel Ban Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.