Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court (48926 Views)

DSS To Arraign Sowore In Court On Tuesday / Omoyele Sowore With MKO Abiola In 1993 Fighting For Democracy (Throwback Video) / Nigerian Police Force Arrest Presidential Aspirant Omoyele Sowore With Open Van (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Farki: 1:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Sowore obviously knows the game he is playing, he isn't doing this for Nigerians, he knows that the more fame he gets before 2023 will make him more appealing and sellable to the masses if he eventually contests.

So Sowore arrested himself, injured himself and tried himself to get popularity for 2023? undecided
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by bubu2019: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Trustedpro:
We love you sir! What ever it is that is gingering your spirit to fight for justice may that spirit lead this country to positive end. Amen
I personally do not love him and he is paying for his sins.

Ever heard of Mr karma?

He never forget

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by MondayOsunbor(m): 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Sowore obviously knows the game he is playing, he isn't doing this for Nigerians, he knows that the more fame he gets before 2023 will make him more appealing and sellable to the masses if he eventually contests.

he is wasting his time we remember his role in bring this mafias called APC to power
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Ofemmanu1: 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Jaazz:
By Arrewa,

Dear igbo mod.
When your people insult and castigate my tribe I don't complain or even report cos I know that the moderators would
never do anything about that.

Why is nairaland making it normal to stereotype and castigate the whole of Northern Nigeria but will never tolerate that against the East??

Dear seun, let's assume you have strong hatred for the north.

Don't you know we have thousands of Christians and Atheist here in the north?

We have thousands of Northerners here on Nairaland who are mostly silent readers.

They don't complain or insult back doesn't mean that they are not here.

This igbo mod has been following me deleting my comments that criticize the east.

I sometimes complain but nothing is being done about that.

Now he decided to ban and silent me for absolutely no reason.

Seun nairaland is supposed to carry ever tribe, region, religion along.

Not only the the north... Other regions and tribes get attacked too.

So on Nairaland only the Igbos have the monopoly of bigotry and tribalism.

I can never be silenced!! I will never stop standing tall for my region.

My only crime is defending the north against stereotypes from people who their only aim is to paint her black, castigate and stereotype her as their region is doing any better.

Seun I need to be unban and publicly be apologized to!!

Cos I am not going to take this ban lightly...!!

We have more than a thousand of Ipob users spreading hate and insulting people with full impunity here on Nairaland.

But the only threat to the Igbo mod is Arrewa.

This is the greatest hight of injustice and hypocrisy!

The only me standing tall for my region is who they want to bring down.

Dear seun, Posterity will have it that Nairaland is Anti Northern Nigeria.

Imagine banning me for defending my Heritage, my region and my people from the Igbos who their only aim is castigate and insult us even for no reason.

Dear seun, The worst investment ever is investing in hate.

It is a total waste of time, energy and resources. It makes the person you hate stronger and eventually destroys you.

So because you're an abokki, you think you don pass banning?!

Can't you just move on?!

Honestly, you need to drop this awusa abokki mai kura attitude.

SHM

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by SeriouslySense(m): 1:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
you cannot spot any sentence that will even support your claim that i am a zoo man, if you really saw the reason from what i wrote why i am a zoo man, let me know where, then you are not confused yourself. cheesy cheesy cheesy

merits:

Zoo man spotted,am not surprised.
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by coputa(m): 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
popularity,has he held any political office before, what has he done for his people, they will just fustrate and kill him for nothing.
He is relatively unknown,for Sahara reporters.politics is no like that,he have to start from the grassroot,his ward, then climb up slowly.not just coming from the blues to contest for president,
Sowore is a political notice

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by SeriouslySense(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Was it sowore that paid for APc campaign, what was tinubu doing, was Sowore given any position in the government or did sowore accept any position in the government.

Was it Sowore that distributed money from the bullion van, is it Sowore that campaigned for him, what was bakare doing, what was atiku doing.

Seems many people like you do not use the brain ( is inactive), if they did, they will ask themselves important question, so they can receive the answers that will show who supported APC.
Maybe because you were told, you just accpeted it as the truth, because you do not think a relatively young man (in his 50s now), can be independent and influence a society. Sorry Sir but there are people are can influence the society positively without being attached to its rottenness.

MondayOsunbor:

he is wasting his time we remember his role in bring this mafias called APC to power
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by blackboy(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
you must not understand nigerian politics. As Buhari was a near total failure in his first term he still won a second term in a near land slide.

Even GANI Fahwehmi as much as he helped Nigerians he only got 2 or 3 votes.

Sowore is doing what he needs to do now. He is bold, a Nigerian, a patriot but if he is doing it for votes come 2023 he better stop and go enjoy his life.
If Buhari contest come 2023 he will have a landslide victory
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by emekafelix1: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is what Nnamdi Kalu ought to be doing by now and not cursing mr president every day..................................He ia afraid of going to Jail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The road to success is not easy! ride on i will vote for you gbam,,,
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Harrykn: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
bubu2019:
chest beating as usual,what will you do if something happens to him?

Sai baba, I site you but you nor mek life easy for people like us at all.
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
SeriouslySense:
Sowore was the one who inspired the endsars protest, and he is quite wise, the youths who were paid to drive him away, are only dull and greedy.

You can not stay at the comfort of you laptop to spew irrelevant imagination

How exactly did he inspire #ENDSARS - why are his #ENDSARS repeat not working

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by contigiency(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sowore always looking for attention.
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by SeriouslySense(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is where you get it wrong, not everyone travels the same road, i respect this man Nnamdi Kanu, he is bold, courageous, and travelling his own road, and may he be blessed

emekafelix1:
This is what Nnamdi Kalu ought to be doing by now and not cursing mr president every day..................................He ia afraid of going to Jail !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The road to success is not easy! ride on i will vote for you gbam,,,
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by amuwo1980: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
This time you will be detained for a thousand days , cowboy
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by amuwo1980: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Harrykn:
Mek nothing do that guy o
Nothing will happen , you will be peeping from behind the curtains as they take him away , you think this Jonathan’s era when Nigeria almost turned a corner for good and this idiot was part of the gang that injured Nigerians for personal reasons, he is in the company of his friends
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by jerryfemi88: 1:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
confirm bro
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by KingLennon(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
SeriouslySense:
With that question already you have condemned yourself and your children that you dearly love.

Never submit your mind to defeat, never ask who can, when you can do something, even when it may be little. Because when you believe, the answers will come, when you do something, you will see and do more, it will grow. cheesy cheesy cheesy

By the grace of God, my kids won't grow up in Nigeria. Even if it's Malta we'll go there.
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by SeriouslySense(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
whether you like Sowore or not is not important, but i should remind you (even if you are playing dumb, or like you are not aware), that the endsars protest begin due to a video that went viral from a man in delta state, that was a precursor, also Sowore and Aisha Yusuf, also went to the American embassy where they spoke captivatedly.
After this two events the endsars protest sprang up, and let me remind you that one of the iconic figure of the endsars protest, is Aisha Yusuf.

So you see, it will be arrogant to dismiss the impact of Sowore also.

LaEvilIMiss:

How exactly did he inspire #ENDSARS - why are his #ENDSARS repeat not working
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by frank417: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
[

2 Likes

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by lizdammy: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
I salute your determination
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Tulsaguy: 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

shut the running tap. Talking trash

1 Like

Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by merits(m): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
lexy2014:

What's wrong with condemning their tenure?
This is Nigeria quote me in the next five years people will be begin to say PMB is better.i never see a government that satisfy Nigerian.politics is a game of choice and luck just pray your luck shine like shinning star, sowore is a politician.
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by SeriouslySense(m): 2:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Any way wish you success cheesy cheesy cheesy

But can one run from his shadow, i doubt it, we change everyday.
KingLennon:

By the grace of God, my kids won't grow up in Nigeria. Even if it's Malta we'll go there.
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by incogni2o: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
I need the airtel 20GB
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by walkingshadow911: 2:07pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nairalandian:
Don't go and look for what you'll do with your life.
Nairaland na your papa land?
If they banned you, move on with life

what do you expect from a typical fulani donkey. if it's not to claim nairaland as they claimed Nigeria also. they love to takeover everywhere they found themselves like their life depend on it. rubish bunch of land graping pricks crying over nairaland like a spoit kid. nonsense
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Paulcyril19: 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Disembark from that thinking. That cannot happen, even if it does I doubt if he would win.
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by sulaak(m): 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Nigerians are not doing anything for themselves.
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

Why not go there and play the same game he's playing?

Or you're afraid to get your nose broken?
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by lexy2014: 2:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
merits:

This is Nigeria quote me in the next five years people will be begin to say PMB is better.i never see a government that satisfy Nigerian.politics is a game of choice and luck just pray your luck shine like shinning star, sowore is a politician.

U didn't answer my question:

What's wrong with condemning their tenure of buhari?
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by ChoCho54(f): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Poloyanabo2:
Please stop fishing for idiots.
Re: Police Arraign Sowore 'With A Broken Nose' & 4 Others In Magistrate Court by ChoCho54(f): 2:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
NwaNimo1:
I can imagine what Sowore recieved.....

[img]https://media./images/a5e56900c05ef03505ebb3f18bcc8ed2/tenor.gif[/img]
Hahaha was that Seth Rollins on the floor? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Jonathan Trekker Gets Financial Support From The UK [photo] / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC / Buhari Poses With His Son, Yusuf At The Presidential Villa. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.