Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School (70236 Views)

Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Meet Gosiame Thamara Sithole Who Gave Birth To 10 Babies In South Africa / A Woman From Uganda Who Gave Birth To 44 Children Reveals What Her Life Is Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Highhhio(m): 6:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
Oooh so touching may God keep her,may God bless you people to keep on remember her.
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by KingDash: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
meanwhile one boy for my area that couldn't feed himself last year, nigga looked so malnorished like a cast from the walking dead, just bought a 2.8m car yesterday.. na wa oh.

1 Like

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by podium(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
samchem:
Wow so nice
New stocks just arrived still 1400 rush now
am in akwa ibom... how do I get dem
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Solatium(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is when humanity was in people,this was when people don't read meanings to any harmless act of giving,try such now, people will tagg you with all sorts, especially for a childless woman.
May God heal the nation

2 Likes

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by iamloski(m): 7:02pm On Jan 04, 2021
adajoe555:
This is Soo touching

May our good needs never be forgotten

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by samchem(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2021
podium:

am in akwa ibom... how do I get dem
Chat me on watsapp bro
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Herbephe1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2021
Building an House is a welcome idea if these people are rich,but if not at least they've shown care and appreciated the good gesture the woman portraited
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by faithfull18(f): 7:15pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hmmn!
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by andyanders: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
istina:
It's never too late, they should build a beffiting place of abode for the good old woman before she crosses to the great beyond.
A good turn deserves another.
Exactly. They should try to renovate her place and keep a close contact with her. May God Almighty bless and keep her strong, IJN, Ameeeen.

1 Like

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by chegbe1104: 7:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
This story is very touching. May God bless those guys for remembering mama at her very old age. And may God keep mama alive until her time is due.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Hassanmaye(m): 7:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wow that how Almighty God created this universe, do good and good will come back to you, likewise if you do evil you will see it and reap

1 Like

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Diffen: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Woow! I'm shedding tears of joy already.
Most times, a little act of kindness can go a long way to make much impact in other people's lives.
Don't wait till you become a multimillionaire .

1 Like

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by noulish: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
May God continue to bless this woman. Long life is already her portion.
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by themanderon: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Beautiful. May our good deeds never be forgotten in this world and in the world to come Amen.
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Olakunleyakub(m): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
So touching and emotional to me..

Real success is measured by the amount of intangible values, impact and sunshine brought to the life of others rather than the persue of personal interest.

Nice gesture op... Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by zedegit: 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
One thing I know for sure is that those that worship God truly are usually strong as if fulfilling scriptures where it was written: "He will renew your strength like the eagle..." Isaiah 40:31

2 Likes

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by OdefaGirl(f): 7:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by lozanni(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Very heartwarming story.
God bless the old woman for her kindness.
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Josbreed: 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
benjackugo:
More

This got me teary.
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by AFONJACOW(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Stingy brothers, they came empty handed, they want to collect free blessings for mama ... That mama for curse them
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by AFONJACOW(m): 7:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
Stingy brothers, they came empty handed, they want to collect free blessings from mama ... That mama for curse them
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by KingLion007(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
I tap into her blessings
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by udomma1005(m): 8:32pm On Jan 04, 2021
istina:
It's never too late, they should build a beffiting place of abode for the good old woman before she crosses to the great beyond.
A good turn deserves another.
Very nice suggestion but u might not know their financial muscles. They might not be that rich to be appreciative wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by jeff1607(m): 8:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
QueenMay1:
Never Run out of gas again
Know your gas levels
No more returns of half filled gas cylinders
Do not allow you gas vendors to continue cheating you
A demonstration of how it works would go a long way
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by samix5050: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
Woman with a good heart. I'm so motivated to be giving more. bless you brothers for remembering grandma

1 Like

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
Just like CR7 story, that is nice of him
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by mechanics(m): 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wow. It's good to do good.
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
tetula123:
why do I find this post funny. Especially the last statement.
You are a good person and despite everything don't stop giving.

The problem is that even when I do help people these days, I can't do so with a clear mind. I hate being cheated as much as I hate cheating.
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by tetula123(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

The problem is that even when I do help people these days, I can't do so with a clear mind. I hate being cheated as much as I hate cheating.
how do you feel after helping? I feel happy. If I was cheated it's not my concern so long I don't find out. But after helping I feel really good and that's all that matters

1 Like

Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by bptc10: 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
I can see that you eat through your anus
Vexedkid:
Nice story, but wetin do the man leg?
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Grateful02(m): 11:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
Before I click on this thread I so guessed this happened in an igbo land and I got it. The igbos are very nice tribe
P. S: that's not my tribe
Re: Brothers Visit Akara Seller Who Gave Them Free Snacks Everyday On Way To School by Cousin9999: 3:28am On Jan 05, 2021
They better protect this woman and her kids.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Refused My Husband From Sleeping With Me. See Why? / We Met On Nairaland And Today We Are Married! / Pretty Annateshia Omotolani And Her Long Hair In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.