Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

‘I Don’t Think He’s As Good As People Crack Him Up To Be’ Tyson Fury - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Don’t Think He’s As Good As People Crack Him Up To Be’ Tyson Fury (247 Views)

Guardiola Was Too Smart For His Own Good As Man City Lost To Chelsea / Didier Drogba Dances Zanku, As People Of Ivory Coast Celebrate Him(pics) / Tyson Fury Labels Anthony Joshua A Disgrace For Deciding Not To Fight Wilder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Don’t Think He’s As Good As People Crack Him Up To Be’ Tyson Fury by Blogger2021: 2:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
Tyson Fury says Anthony Joshua's chilling knockout threat is just "a lie" and believes his British rival is not confident about winning their world title fight.

WBC champion Fury is set to face Joshua, who holds the WBA, IBF and WBO titles, with talks ongoing to stage a massive showdown to decide the world's No 1 heavyweight.

Joshua produced a dramatic knockout win over Kubrat Pulev in December and warned he wants to take Fury's "head off his shoulders" when they finally share the ring.

But Fury told Fox Miami: "This fight has been brewing for a long time. They have been avoiding me for a long time and now it's finally got to happen. They either run away from the fight and announce it publicly, or take the fight. Either way it's a lose-lose situation for him.

"It's a nice quote. It doesn't mean anything. It's sticks and stones. People say a lot of stuff and they don't back it up, so we'll see. I've never seen him take anybody's head off anybody's shoulders in all of his 22 fights. Probably a lie. Another lie.

USE THE LINK BELOW TO READ FULL ARTICLE
https://www.onebaniblog.com/i-dont-think-hes-as-good-as-people-crack-him-up-to-be-tyson-fury/

Re: ‘I Don’t Think He’s As Good As People Crack Him Up To Be’ Tyson Fury by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
hmmmm, Make A.j No Go Think Say Dat Him Run,run Fight Wey Him Take Win Dat Mexican Boxer Go Save Am 4rm Tyso Fury Ooo.

(1) (Reply)

5odds Bet For Saturday / Man United Player Becomes The First Player To Set This Record / Cornella 0-2 Barcelona: Dembele Makes Up For Penalty Miss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.