Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

Types Of Toxic Boyfriends - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Toxic Boyfriends (4025 Views)

Lady Set To Marry AI Hologram Named Ailex, Trained On Her Past Boyfriends (pic) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / ”I Have 5 Boyfriends But I Never Marry” - Slay Queen Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pegi23:
4.stinging goat..

This type of guy can never give u one naira rather he will be like baby I want you to dress like this,I like this on you mean while he is not the one paying for the stuff he want you to look like..ask them for 5k you will hear the economic situation is not good but they will like to be fucking you every minutes..mr man her father that is sponsoring her life style isn't fucking so why should you Bleep her? Look 2021 nonsense must end
Then keep what is under your legs to yourself or share it to men that can afford your so called lifestyle...olodo

And it's not stinging it's stingy

1 Like

Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Pegi23(f): 11:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
SaveMeLord:

Then keep what is under your legs to yourself or share it to men that can afford your so called lifestyle...olodo

Ode this is a post of what is happening in our society. Don't direct anything to me.
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pegi23:

6 months and counting darling don't be jealous

Christmas period anyone can ask for a gift incase you are too dull to know
You are really sick and frustrated, for you to still be awake by this time. Village people are really panel beating your future. Enjoy your insanity cry, If you need help visit the church more often.
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Kaimaonyeana: 11:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pegi23:

Exactly but guys won't see anything wrong with it. I have a friend dating a guy who have money but the guy doesn't give her a damn even for her hair ,outing is hell no.. idiot propose aunty reject am quickly saying she no come this world to die at an early age.
As in eh, stupid goats. I dumped him and ran away.
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Pegi23(f): 11:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bouz:
You are really sick and frustrated, for you to still be awake by this time. Village people are really panel beating your future. Enjoy your insanity cry, If you need help visit the church more often.

Ode so because I'm online now your destiny is breaking ba. Look for the person that is accountable for your poverty and stop blaming me and your wonderful village people ��
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
Pegi23:

Ode so because I'm online now your destiny is breaking ba. Look for the person that is accountable for your poverty and stop blaming me and your wonderful village people ��
You are cheap, Go to bed. you don't have self respect. That is why boys will continue to devalue you. cry

1 Like

Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by SarutobiEky(m): 5:49am On Jan 05, 2021
Pegi23:
Hi guys my name is pegi aka truth teller aka the exposer and I will be exposing the types of toxic boyfriends we have especially In nigeria..no rude comment here pls this is 2021 ,new month,new year,new session.i don't want any insult rather I want to bless thank you..
This your cleft and plenty eye lash just dey trip me. cheesy but I refuse to fall o. grin
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by gfon(m): 7:58am On Jan 05, 2021
Pegi23:

Lol funny nothing bad with my beautiful pic. Rather something is bad with your life.

I have noticed you always stalking me like a buffalo that you are commenting trash on my wonderful post like the jobless fowl that you are..mind you I'm not your mate in any level respect your self and mind your business or did you want some cash(I could transfer)I'm here to bless your poor miserable life..the money I have count you will never count it in your life..

I could've dash you 2 plot of land to start your life journey from grass to grace but I won't.
oshey female bill gates.Oya since your money long like river nile,do give away for your fellow women in need.Don't be shy,let that guy know that you truly have this mulla
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Oturatetuala(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Okay
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Oturatetuala(m): 11:51am On Jan 05, 2021
The stingy goat and the unfaithful dog sounds perfect to me in short everything you said is me... Nonsense grin grin
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Pegi23(f): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
SarutobiEky:
This your cleft and plenty eye lash just dey trip me. cheesy but I refuse to fall o. grin
lol funny guy
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Pegi23(f): 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bouz:
You are cheap, Go to bed. you don't have self respect. That is why boys will continue to devalue you. cry

You don't know me so anything you say is useless..
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by SarutobiEky(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
Pegi23:
lol funny guy
Choi...you fine sha. I especially like your playful looks.
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Pegi23(f): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
SarutobiEky:
Choi...you fine sha. I especially like your playful looks.

Thank you
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Pegi23(f): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oturatetuala:
The stingy goat and the unfaithful dog sounds perfect to me in short everything you said is me... Nonsense grin grin
thank you for coming out as a bastard
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Oturatetuala(m): 3:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Pegi23:
thank you for coming out as a bastard

How dare you call me a bastard? Are you really okay? You want to die before the month runs out.
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Pegi23(f): 4:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oturatetuala:

How dare you call me a bastard? Are you really okay? You want to die before the month runs out.
be careful of your threat nd what u wish for. You dont know me.
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Oturatetuala(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Pegi23:
be careful of your threat nd what u wish for. You dont know me.

Shut your trap, did I insult you before calling me a bastard? Do you know me, that name alone go and ask about it... Let's play the game I will show you myself because I don't insult people on this forum. Shebi your picture is with me now let try it.
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Pegi23(f): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oturatetuala:

Shut your trap, did I insult you before calling me a bastard? Do you know me, that name alone go and ask about it... Let's play the game I will show you myself because I don't insult people on this forum. Shebi your picture is with me now let try it.
shey u want more make i send?

Idiot anu bama
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Old mama youngie, them dn nack this girl tyre, You are wearing a 600 naira polo and you want to dash me a plot of land, grin lwkmd, tongue.
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by cappucino925(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Dissap:
Yo mehn; niggar, that ain't cool mehn!

Hahahaha, niggar xup? How the suffering mehn? Dude this ain't how to hustle mehn, buh I gotcha ya back mehn. Behave mehn, and hold ya babe tight bro. Dissap always gat ya back bro.
Peace up hommie!
wetin dey do this one

Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Oturatetuala(m): 11:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
Pegi23:

Idiot anu bama

You are a fool and you have no home training bcoz your parent didn't give you one... Omo ale
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Pegi23:

Idiot anu bama

Choose those you reply too, stupid and senseless replies should receive silence, that in itself is a statement. Attention seekers coming to bash and you are giving them oxygen.

You created a beautiful trend but so many insults in the comment section, not appealing To read through.
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Pegi23(f): 9:44am On Jan 06, 2021
Yusufisraelj:

Choose those you reply too, stupid and senseless replies should receive silence, that in itself is a statement. Attention seekers coming to bash and you are giving them oxygen.

You created a beautiful trend but so many insults in the comment section, not appealing To read through.
nah. You need to deal with them how they want it and more ever I don't read comments but I only check for mentions..
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Pegi23:
nah. You need to deal with them how they want it and more ever I don't read comments but I only check for mentions..

Very well then, but we read the comment section for enlightenment angry
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by teebillz: 12:17pm On Jan 06, 2021
Preshieben:
No 4 tho
Any guy like that is a total turnoff for me

Check you email, please.
Re: Types Of Toxic Boyfriends by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 06, 2021
Pegi23:
Your brain might have been used for sacrifice, that is why you can't think properly before you reply, comment. you just said you don't read comments, how do you reply comments you don't read? Chai i pity the man that will waste his hard earned money on your dowry... Frustration might kill him. Cause you lack common sense.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Friend Wants Me To Test Her Gf / After Everything He Gave Me 5k For Hair. What Should I Do To Him?? / I Wasn't Good Enough For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.