Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,480 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Giveaway To 100 People - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Giveaway To 100 People (967 Views)

I Want To Give $100 Each To 100 Vulnerable Members Here / Giveaway To Ease The Covid-19 Situation. / 2k For The First 100 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Bvcious10: 6:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
I need it in order to make up for the money for school fees oh.School is resuming and am terribly broke,except for the one saved up already.
Acc no-6553259125, Fidelity bank.Thanks
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by olanipekun65561: 6:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
yo support my transport to work daily.. I spend ₦500 on daily basis please help0151715164GTBank
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Genius1091(m): 6:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
First, I would like to thank you for the good gesture of helping people.
As a student, this strike and pandemic really affected my survival and daily needs. I had to do some jobs and other stuff which didn't turn out good. As a result, I borrowed from people during the past two to three months.
This 10k will really go a long way in helping me offset some of my loans and sort out a little health issue. I may not be able to express exactly how my condition is right now but I sincerely hope that you consider me as one of the beneficiaries.
Thanks in anticipation

GTB
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Kissiemu(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nna men!

I deh broke like this. I no do Christmas and new year.10k na big money to start the year...

What can a nigga do?
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Genius1091(m): 7:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
First, I would like to thank you for your good gesture of helping people.
As a student, the strike and pandemic had really affected my survival and daily needs. I had to do some jobs and other stuff which didn't turn out good. As a result, I got some loans from people during the past two or three months to help me survive.
This 10k will really help me to offset some of my loan and also sort out a little health challenge. I may not be able to exactly express how my condition is right now but I sincerely hope that you consider me as one of the beneficiaries.
Thanks in anticipation.

GTB
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Sonnobax15(m): 7:04pm On Jan 04, 2021
Op,I need that money......I dey plan on how to establish pos business in three months time but I still dey gather the money small small cha via the bakery wey I for dey hustle for now...

op,you need to help a bro grow..I don too work under various people,but nothing to show....so I just wanna try my personal business for once.

Eco bank

Thanks.
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Juicethekid: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
PopSmoke:
your mugus go soon show face

lwkmd

people actually believe someone will share 1m on NL

op send your own aza make I bless you
boss bless.me na me too.i need money
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by LexPrescott(m): 7:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
My parents' rent already expired since August. The landlord has been on their neck. I'm the only child and work a 30k job. Been trying to save soni can assist anyhow I can, but it's been hard, because of the pandemic. The 10k wouldn't really solve my problem entirely but it will add to my savings so I can meetup. This is not a made up story, pls.

Nwimue Progress Lekara
UBA
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Desire18: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
To help me buy some food stuff for my children to put body and soul together.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by gfon(m): 8:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:
I will be giving out 10k each to 100 people,If you are interested then;In not less than 100 words tell me why you need the money.
I will select 100 lucky winner randomly.
been out of job for 3months,but oluwa no go shame us though. 3110365052. First bank.Bless up
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Smileall(m): 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
Sufferingboy:
I will be giving out 10k each to 100 people,If you are interested then;In not less than 100 words tell me why you need the money.
I must first commend you for your kind gesture towards people in need, may your purse never run dry.
Please I am also in need of financial assistance because things are hard for me, I was posted to zamfara for my national youth service, I was retained as a teacher in the private school, although, the level of security in the state was not encouraging because my people do call almost everytime to check on me, but due to the fact that I had something doing as they do say "a bird at hand....) and the pay was fair enough, I decided to stay back at least to start from somewhere with an optimistic and positive mind that things would get better, but when covid lockdown was imposed, it really affected me because all schools were asked to shut down, therefore, no payment of salary.
I had to dip into my savings as well as extend some funds to my parents still with the hope that everything will come back to normal within a short period, but it went on till I got broke and couldn't perform my Normal routine of responsibilities, so my parents asked me to return home which I did ( with the believe that the person who promised to assist us would truly help me) but not too long after I arrived, it became clear that the man was only trying to swindle us of the insufficient funds we had because he kept asking endlessly for money for irrelevant things, since then things had not been easy for me. Therefore I would appreciate it if I am also considered to benefit from your benevolence. My account no is 0210395506 GTB.
I would also use this opportunity to urge anybody who sees this post and is in a position to assist me with a job to kindly contact me
via jshittu34@gmail.com
Thank you in advance
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2021
imaging some people really believe him? hes a lying broke azz nigg£r
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by OKpaewu(m): 12:08am On Jan 05, 2021
I need money to start up little business
First bank
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Silasloaded(m): 3:07am On Jan 05, 2021
Seeing the economy of our country (Nigeria). I think the sum of 10,000 naira will go a long way in helping me start a mini oil/fuel business thereby while making gains it will help me in feeding myself and my young one's cause FG is going to impose another lockdown help me dear and God Almighty will bless and replenish your coast 7 fold thanks. Firstbank of Nigeria, 3139381725, Kanu Okoronkwo Silas.
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Smileall(m): 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:
Good afternoon to you
I still want to say I remain positive about this post, I will really appreciate it if you are able to render the assistance you promised.
But it wouldn't be nice of you if you created this thread just to catch cruise and open the wounds people are nurturing just for the thread to be abandoned
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Emmanuel224(m): 12:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
I was scammed of 28k and I borrowed the money to invest me, so I'll reduce d payment
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by cheesmooth(m): 12:38pm On Jan 06, 2021
Well to be honest I got no job now but am doing God's work , preaching and helping others in prayers your money will help me transport myself during Evangelism and out reach 3068821987 first Bank
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Fert007: 12:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Thanks ...what I really need this money for...is to start bitcoin trade....so as to earn a steady income for myself 0151770927 GTBank....thanks
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by petertega9(m): 1:09pm On Jan 06, 2021
well. thanks for everything and may God bless you. I really need d money to settle some kind bills in school, since school hv resume, and for me to buy food stuff to enable me to eat. thanks once again.
access bank
thanks
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by Uniquekriss(m): 1:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Sufferingboy:
u dey crase, na suffer go kill you, u wanna help people u are asking them to write an essay, 100words indeed, u wey still dey suffer. Send proof of 10persons u credit with 10k each and send me your account number, I'll double it 4u
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by EmekaBlue(m): 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2021
1million naira

Following
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by OgThanos: 1:58pm On Jan 06, 2021
I need help like oxygen.
I'm oweing a friend 10k and another person 13k.
Honestly, I used the 13k to complete my hostel fee and the 10k to invest on one Ponzi scheme earners FX and it disappeared. I thought I could repay the 13k if the investment turn out good but it went otherwise.
My only problem now is to pay off these debts , these guys are on my neck everyday.
I've never been in this kind of situation, I feel depressed everyday.

2098 6873 12
UBA
Re: Giveaway To 100 People by PRESIDENT2003(f): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Genius1091:
First, I would like to thank you for the good gesture of helping people.
As a student, this strike and pandemic really affected my survival and daily needs. I had to do some jobs and other stuff which didn't turn out good. As a result, I borrowed from people during the past two to three months.
This 10k will really go a long way in helping me offset some of my loans and sort out a little health issue. I may not be able to express exactly how my condition is right now but I sincerely hope that you consider me as one of the beneficiaries.
Thanks in anticipation

GTB

Re: Giveaway To 100 People by PRESIDENT2003(f): 3:30pm On Jul 25, 2021
Genius1091:
First, I would like to thank you for your good gesture of helping people.
As a student, the strike and pandemic had really affected my survival and daily needs. I had to do some jobs and other stuff which didn't turn out good. As a result, I got some loans from people during the past two or three months to help me survive.
This 10k will really help me to offset some of my loan and also sort out a little health challenge. I may not be able to exactly express how my condition is right now but I sincerely hope that you consider me as one of the beneficiaries.
Thanks in anticipation.

GTB

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Is Broken, Please Help Me / Is It Right For A Man To Kneel Before Proposing To A Woman? / How I Prepared For This Val's Day. (B*tches Should Keep Off!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.