Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible (41471 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Deeper Life School: Court Directs Don Davis' Mum To Stop Social Media Comments / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Delebams: 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
The woman na plain fool

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by sammysmiles(m): 9:21pm On Jan 04, 2021
slimghost:

By disabling her Facebook page and going to her kids school to seek her home address?.
What is wrong with Nigerians? Most of you are mentally sick and have been oppressed into not knowing the basics of justice. Tueh!
See you that can reason properly?
Who can disable someone Facebook page?
How does she know they are deeper life conglomerates seeking for her address?
When you register a child in a school, won't basic informations be provided which includes the child home address?
Start reasoning well this year

4 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
thelinguist:
Nigeria police ia in the matter, and she should be happy? Where is reverend king?
reverend king dey cell since Na

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by shallomtr: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
slimghost:

You are a slave! Body of Christ stands for justice and fairness! They should grant the woman justice and stop intimidating her.
Body of Christ doesn’t stand for injustice. You are a DLAVE! seek salvation before it is too late.
who will grant her justice? Facebook or social media? Does she not know road to court instead of disturbing every one peace with her continuous rant

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by thelinguist: 9:22pm On Jan 04, 2021
southniyikaye:
reverend king dey cell since Na
cell...abi hotel balling
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by thelinguist: 9:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
shallomtr:
who will grant her justice? Facebook or social media? Does she not know road to court instead of disturbing every one peace with her continuous rant
Nigeria Court will grant her justice?lmao
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by sammysmiles(m): 9:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
supercase1:

Arrrrrhhhhhhhhhh. cheesy
I knew it cheesy cheesy u one just like a chalmelon changing his skin to avoid detection but you know what wink

U have been bursted!!!!!
Now let me tell you your life history
U are a fake pastor on nairaland claiming to be preaching about rapture and end of the world but u are nothing but a scycophant and very very bloody African hypocrite
Look at you cheesy
What have your Lord told you about trump I bet the holy spirit would make trump remain in office
U are a fake wannabe e-pastor and a confused and frustrated fellow using preaching about rapture to catch cruise until then

What have your Lord told you about trump?
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ladies and gentle men this moniker is Righteousness89 he change it to righteousness2 please take note of this scammer
Why are you wailing?

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Agugbadin: 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
What has Kumuyi got to do with you, the mental state of this woman need to be verified as she has deviated from the main reason for the social media outcry

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by HelpYourself(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2021
Blessed4sure:

Will you just keep quiet?

Is Kumuyi the one running the school's affairs.

When Oyedepo's stranglehold on Covenant University was too much, many Nairalanders here criticized the man.

Now, a church founded a school, which is run independently of the church, yet, you must still find a way to blame him for something he personally would have known nothing about.

Why not criticize the school authorities instead?

And who is against justice for the boy, is the case not under investigation?

Bros e no reach quarrel o

Haba

Na new year be this

grin
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by foreshore(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
God is not just exposing dix men of God oo, his telling u people dat religion is a white man invention to continue looting Africa

Are you ok at all. What are they saying, what are you hearing!
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
MyOpinion1:
When will the state government concludes their investigation on this matter...
It's taking too much time abeg..
which state government? The state government has hands off from the matter. The woman still accused them of intimidating her, so they have to hands off.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Blessed4sure: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Bros e no reach quarrel o

Haba

Na new year be this

grin

No be quarrel jare.

Happy New Year to you.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by 02Kebreal(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
Deeper life is in deeper trouble.
They don go buy job for wrong place
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pegix(m): 9:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
hold him responsible for what?
he heads the church does means he is a criminal
hold the culprit responsible for the imbroglio
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by wisekings: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
brain dead
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by supercase1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
[quote author=sammysmiles post=97724332] Why are you wailing?
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by shallomtr: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2021
igbowoman:
Nigerians are very heartless.
Anyone castigating this woman and telling her to keep quiet may your own sons meet similar fate and you will be silenced
Amen
If you say she is mad and has an agenda may your sons meet similar fate and those who hear your cries call you mad with an agenda
Amen
you that swallow all she said hook line and sinker, may ur own generation meet worse case that that Amen everyone wants justice for don davis but the mother don't want justice as she claims, she have an ulterior motive

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pegix(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
God is not just exposing dix men of God oo, his telling u people dat religion is a white man invention to continue looting Africa
ahah did u read that na man of GOD commit crime ?
see ehn when una wan drag pastors
try dey comot KUMUYI o
understand what u mean tho, alot of hoodlum has turned pastors dix days
if nt for now ,i dont think that man has ever appear like dix in d media
he dey on his own

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by HelpYourself(m): 9:34pm On Jan 04, 2021
Blessed4sure:

No be quarrel jare.

Happy New Year to you.

grin
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by richardtimothy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Hold Kumuyi respon wetting?. This woman no get sence. Mamulaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
slimghost:

By disabling her Facebook page and going to her kids school to seek her home address?.
What is wrong with Nigerians? Most of you are mentally sick and have been oppressed into not knowing the basics of justice. Tueh!
how old are you? How can third party disable someone Facebook page How possible? It's only facebook owner, that can do that no one else. If she said her page has been hacked, is understandable.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by shallomtr: 9:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Udometuk5103:

She is seeking Justice through the social media and her pay masters.The Police and the state government should put on hold the ongoing investigation to enable her conclude her social media sympathy cry.
I think you are right. She should go get her justice from social media since she doesn't knowroad to court

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Raylight2(m): 9:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kestolove:
will you keep quayet? u no too dey ok like the woman

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Raylight2(m): 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
this woman is not ok again. accusing Pastor Kumuyi is insane

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by 9gerian: 9:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Anybody who has been to boarding school knows that losing weight and looking malnourished comes with the terrain, especially for newbies.

It is also not unusual to find very wicked and sadistic teachers and seniors who maltreat students and juniors extensively. There’s always a trade off between the independence that comes with boarding schools and the tendency to get maltreatEd by other students, especially wannabe seniors.

That said, the Madam is obviously very passionate about her children, as all mothers should be, but she needs people (families and friends) with a bit of experience with boarding schools to calm her down and tell her to be patient with the government and school authorities with the investigation. If afterwards, she’s still dissatisfied, she has her court case to fall back to to push for the justice that she desires.

Back in the days I have seen family members distraught with the appearance of their wards and children who came to the boarding school for the first time. These same parents later appreciated the rapid growth and independence that their children developed after a few terms learning the ropes of self reliance.

It’s not easy at first but it gets better over time.

8 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by crackhouse(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04, 2021
This woman really want to cash out big time.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by uglodoh(f): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
thelinguist:
you don't understand her pain.. Abegi

I am a mother also. I know what she is passing through. Why did she consult a lawyer? She should allow her lawyer to do his/her job.

What she is doing now is to tarnish the image of the school and get her own pound of flash and not really to get justice for son. If she keeps on this way, the lawyer and everyother persons involved in the case will wash their hands

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Agugbadin: 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
musicwriter:
Anybody who knows her should tell her to follow the link on facebook to appeal the account closure and they'll reactivate her account. Or she should check and follow a link on the email facebook sent her about the closure. Facebook will always reactivate your account if you show proof of wrongful deactivation.

Nigerian churches have become criminal organizations.

You must have lost your sense of reasoning to have tagged Nigerian churches a criminal organization, I am convinced that you are a criminal to have known what criminal organizations look like.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Raylight2(m): 9:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
crackhouse:
This woman really want to cash out big time.
and she isn't getting a dime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Decent09:

See Mumu, He uses his network to disabled her account
I guess if Kumuyi ever know if this woman exist. He has better thing to preoccupied himself with.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by thelinguist: 9:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
uglodoh:

I am a mother also. I know what she is passing through. Why did she consult a lawyer? She should allow her lawyer to do his/her job.

What she is doing now is to tarnish the image of the school and get her own pound of flash and not really to get justice for son. If she keeps on this way, the lawyer and everyother persons involved in the case will wash their hands
lawyers will wash which hands?... Let her keep making noise, this kwantry judiciary can't be trusted
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Ekpekaycee: 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
This attention seeking has gone far beyond control. She will soon lose every form of sympathy and become a public nuisance.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / How Bad Is Second Class Lower Division In The Labour Market? / Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.