Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,015 members, 7,806,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible (41466 Views)

Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by matm: 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Madam woman,but u said ur son was molested sexually by senior students.And ur son exonarated the school authority when he said he didn't report the matter to them because he was afraid of the senior boys,but instead reported to u,and u (who was not there when the incident took place)did not report to the school authority probably because u were afraid the teachers might flog u or give u manual labour as punishment ,thus u reported to social media,so that social media will give u and ur son justice.In all all ur reports and fights for social media to give you justice,u and ur son never mentioned Kumuy but u did mention deeper life..How now has Rev. William Kumuyi come into the case? or are u implying he molested/wants to molest u or ur son sexually? Or rather is it deeper life which u hav e been mentioning in your previous videos that wants to molest u or ur son sexually again even when social media that is already on top of the situation is striving hard to give u justice without a recourse to the law, and court?

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by SeeAfrica(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
No doubt,the offensive maltreatment of her son warrants public criticism and condemnation,but she is currently dragging it too much to the extent that it's becoming stale.Investigation is currently undergoing;the principal suspended and subjected to scrutiny,apologies duly rendered (even though it can't be enough to efface the crime committed) etc why can't she just follow up the matter without raising dust.She has gathered public sympathy already and the matter has generated alot of attention ever since it was disclosed to the public.She doesn't have to stretch far too much for her child sake:the boy is too young for this.The more she tries to generate more attention than it has already gotten the more people will think her to be an irrational attention seeker
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Grateful02(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04, 2021
Honestly I feel this woman is misusing the social media platform
P. S: For those that will be attacking me please note I'm not taking sides

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by slimghost(m): 11:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
PVision2020:

The only one mentally sick here is you.
When did Deeper Life becomes Facebook that disable and enable Facebook account or why will the school that has all the bio-data of the student and his parents go through the stress of getting informations at their disposal. Even public day schools have the addresses of all their students not to talk of a private boarding school.

Most of you are emotionally swayed that your senses and reasoning take the back stage.

If you had an iota of sense in that thick skull, you would have known that reporting an account for different reasons could possibly lead to FB disabling the account. slowpoke!
Tell the church to investigate her claims and grant her justice if true. Stop being a silly slave.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by durai: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
GofuckYourself:
angry

You all see the problem with the church and religion?

This thread is full of deeper life members attacking the woman

How sad

Justice for don davis
see the way u just jumped into conclusion...how are u so sure dat all are deeper life members
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by jaxxy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
Madam , Engage the school administrators and leave the Pastor.

What was said to happen to your son is very wrong! Engage the School adminitrators and the Parents/ Guardians of the Folks that committed such act.

If kumuyi has leadership oversight responsibility over the school then he needs to intervene in some way. Bt he isn’t directly liable bt rather the school authorities.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by durai: 11:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
kennyflames:
after dem will be forming the holiest

fear person wey dey form Holy

a whole deeper life school molesting a child na wa oo wonders shall never end
How are you so sure dat dose dat molested the child are deeper life members..not all student in deeper life high school are deeper life members
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2021
onlygrace:
Most of you making rant comments here....at times if you want to judge ,first try and place yourself or your love ones in suit of the victim....

And imagine how you would have handled the situation...
Quote me right...I'm not saying accusing Pst Kumuyi for the whole thing is right....

But place yourself in her shoe

And some people here saying 11year old boie bed wetting is lack of proper training...I can bet it with you, most of you bed wetted till you reach SS1 o,but just because u did not stay in boarding house no senior to put his finger in you anus....

I Move

Wake up, from every indication the whole story was cooked.
If such a thing happens to my child I will go straight for the offenders and deal mercilessly with them before I even remember that the school has authority or an owner.

A sincerely pained mother will not be doing what she's doing. She has a hidden agenda she's yet to tell the world.

4 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by seunlayi(m): 11:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
Madam, leave kumuyi out of this, this man is Ibadan since last week preaching the Bible to the congregation daily, he is playing his part, it is left for the children to follow the Bible.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by seunlayi(m): 12:00am On Jan 05, 2021
jaxxy:

If kumuyi has leadership oversight responsibility over the school then he needs to intervene in some way. Bt he isn’t directly liable bt rather the school authorities.
the school is in almost all the states of the federation, how can he oversees all? The mission of this woman is obvious and no weapon fashioned against the church will prosper

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by pretteemee(f): 12:08am On Jan 05, 2021
seunlayi:
Madam, leave kumuyi out of this, this man is Ibadan since last week preaching the Bible to the congregation daily, he is playing his part, it is left for the children to follow the Bible.

Leave her let her be wasting her time, instead of her to go back to her masters that sent her and tell them she's too small for the job she's there waiting for Kumuyi to attend to her. Unfortunately/fortunately the old man is too busy doing the work of His Father.

Satan trying so hard to bring down God's servant but the gates of Hell shall never prevail against the church of Christ.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by andyanders: 12:11am On Jan 05, 2021
Useless fat pig. Not only Kumuyi, why not CAN. Madam, your approach and rant over this issue has expossed your person. You brought up a case and it's under investigation. You never waited for their report, you jumped over demanding for compensation of #100m. Now, u jumped out again that they want to kill you?

In fact woman, you reason with your anus. Also, join facebook in ur lebel and slam #100 billion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by omogin(f): 12:23am On Jan 05, 2021
This woman just wants money. You need to know this before reading or watching anything from her
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by retake89(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

By disabling her Facebook page and going to her kids school to seek her home address?.
What is wrong with Nigerians? Most of you are mentally sick and have been oppressed into not knowing the basics of justice. Tueh!

Church disabled Facebook account? Haba na. You think the deeper life school don't have her address before? Didn't her son attend the school? Don't you think the school already has her address?
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by useIess2020: 12:29am On Jan 05, 2021
andyanders:
Useless fat pig. Not only Kumuyi, why not CAN. Madam, your approach and rant over this issue has expossed your person. You brought up a case and it's under investigation. You never waited for their report, you jumped over demanding for compensation of #100m. Now, u jumped out again that they want to kill you?

In fact woman, you reason with your anus. Also, join facebook in ur lebel and slam #100 billion.
funny enough the school never knew her son was molested cos according to the boy he feared reporting to the school authorities cause he feared what the seniors would do to him.
The said molesters are not even deeper life members.
The boy now reported to the mother and she started ranting, the school authorities now suspended the principal and are also investigating with the police and Akwa ibom state government but this fat pig is already calling out the church and the General Superintendent.
Just watch that video you'll see truly that she has an evil agenda against the Church
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by simplesearch: 12:30am On Jan 05, 2021
The man that has been facing fierce opposition of various kind since time immemorial, he doesn't even keep offence against anyone but weep for those going to hell. You can be sure he sees far from a different perspective than what this woman is seeing. Instead of seeking audience with the man of God explaining her ordeals and seeking for justice which will be accorded her if her claim are found to be legitimate, she prefers going on social media to make more and more incoherent allegations. How does a kumuyi in lagos know what is happening in Uyo? Unfortunately even Blessing who did worse than this during the lockdown never had her account deactivated, is it this one that will now make kumuyi to instigate the deactivation of her account?
If she is been sponsored by enemy of the gospel and righteousness, then she should know that even one million demons already know kumuyi wont bow down for the devil and their human allies, whatever means they may try to exploit, woefully they will fail in Jesus name.

5 Likes

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Easypro: 12:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Hmmmmn..... lemme be watching! Sha I trust Kumuyi. He doesn't have her time.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by seunlayi(m): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2021
useIess2020:
funny enough the school never knew her son was molested cos according to the boy he feared reporting to the school authorities cause he feared what the seniors would do to him.
The said molesters are not even deeper life members.
The boy now reported to the mother and she started ranting, the school authorities now suspended the principal and are also investigating with the police and Akwa ibom state government but this fat pig is already calling out the church and the General Superintendent.
Just watch that video you'll see truly that she has an evil agenda against the Church

Thank you. I have been saying it that even the principal is not supposed to be suspended of this facts were known earlier and including the fact about the actual condition of the boy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by slimghost(m): 12:48am On Jan 05, 2021
retake89:

Church disabled Facebook account? Haba na. You think the deeper life school don't have her address before? Didn't her son attend the school? Don't you think the school already has her address?

FB can disable your account if repeated complaints are made on certain issues. Leant that today.
All assumptions. Why is it taking the church so long to investigate and make public their findings on same issue?
Why please?. Have you read the boy’s hospital test report?. The doctors just stated that there was no infection but conveniently left out the sodomy part.
When you support evil, evil will visit your doorstep!
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by simplesearch: 12:49am On Jan 05, 2021
neonly:

Lawyers can be compromised hope you know dat
But social media goes a long way and it never forget
See d way population go reduce for the whole deeper life school

Fatal assumption!
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Nobody: 12:54am On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Who is justifying it? Was it done by the school authority? This is something that happened in a closet amongst students but he was stupid just like the mother not to report.
A child with bad habits is supposed to be trained and counselled by her at home but not pushing him to some people to constitute a nuisance.
Why do you think people send their children to military school? She has met the accused and their parents at the Police station, the son has given her their full identities, why did she not call them out and sue them? Why dragging Kumuyi everytime? Why are hypocrites not dragging Subomi Balogun over the FCMB saga, why are they facing the individuals only?
Hypocrites everywhere!
from the way u post I assume u probably attended secondary sch as a day student so u won't understand what it means being in a boarding house as an 11 or 12 yr old kid.when u get bullied by seniors and u dare to report ur punishment could be times ten.that he was Even able to to speak out at all is brave of him.i won't be harsh in my opinion on the mom cos any parent who loves his child would get mad and act on emotion if such a parent found out his or her child has been sodomised . nobody would wish this on the child of his worst enemy.even if a teacher flogged ur child like a mad dog with all his skin peeling off his body it would piss of a nomal parent..not to mention ur son being sodomised for months in a boarding sch.Anyway I know d matter will be swept under the carpet because the Govt wouldn't want to get entangled with the christian body.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by retake89(m): 12:54am On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

FB can disable your account if repeated complaints are made on certain issues. Leant that today.
All assumptions. Why is it taking the church so long to investigate and make public their findings on same issue?
Why please?. Have you read the boy’s hospital test report?. The doctors just stated that there was no infection but conveniently left out the sodomy part.

Who told you the church and police are not investigating it? Why not allow the police do their work? Or she wants to do the investigation herself? Make una dey reason before una dey talk. No one is supporting evil but allow the necessary authorities do their jobs. What has kumuyi got to do with this? Oga no quote me again abeg. Na new year be this

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by deavicky(m): 12:54am On Jan 05, 2021
Does it mean she didn't supply her residential address to the school before leaving her child there?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by retake89(m): 1:00am On Jan 05, 2021
durai:
How are you so sure dat dose dat molested the child are deeper life members..not all student in deeper life high school are deeper life members

God bless you
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Nobody: 1:01am On Jan 05, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Who isSubomi Balogun over the FCMB saga, why are they facing the individuals only?
Hypocrites everywhere!
why are u comparing this issue to the FCMB matter.was a child sodomised in the FCMB issue? Was anybody raped? The FCMB issue was a case of sex between two consenting adults but then wat was condemnable in that issue is that one of the participants in that issue was putting his position of power to disrespute.dat was the issue ppl were complaining over that one.there was no issue of sodomy in that one.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 05, 2021
onlygrace:
Most of you making rant comments here....at times if you want to judge ,first try and place yourself or your love ones in su

And some people here saying 11year old boie bed wetting is lack of proper training...I can bet it with you, most of you bed wetted till you reach SS1 o,but just because u did not stay in boarding house no senior to put his finger in you anus....

I Move
that was what shocked me more.some ppl saying bedwetting at 11 yrs old means lack of proper home training.i am very sure many of them yapping that bedwetting at 11 yrs is lack of home training probably stopped bedwetting at 15-16 yrs themselves.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by peacemara54(m): 1:05am On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
God is not just exposing dix men of God oo, his telling u people dat religion is a white man invention to continue looting Africa

Am deeply Sorry for you. You are blindfolded and Cannot See. God is exposing who? Pastor KumuYi?. Briddle Your tongue and use It for reasonable things and not blasphemy.

so pastor Kumuyi is the Culprit ?. Avoid God's anger If you love your life. You may Speak to some So Call or those Calling themselves Men of God but dont make mistake on those Whose God is a quick avenger

pls be warned!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by obinoral1179(m): 1:16am On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
With this don davis issue, am not confuse but convince that deeper life member life is not deep
is your own life deep?
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by simplesearch: 1:17am On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

Even when she'd circumvented the whole process by escalating to the state govt instead of allow the school authority conduct their investigation and take appropriate action where necessary. Her impatience also led her to jump pedal by boycotting the state effort and running to social media. How do you expect the school who themselves are operating under govt approval overide the police and the state govt, thourough investigation entails a lengthy process and so requires patience. Once your case is in public domain and undergoing investigation you will have to wait for as long as it takes to conclude the investigation. Even in advance countries like US, some investigation can last a decade.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by Lyrics269: 1:25am On Jan 05, 2021
Now i see where this useless fat pig is heading to...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by dam4sam: 1:50am On Jan 05, 2021
Poloyanabo2:

It is official, this woman dey ment!
Why not start accusing kumuyi of molesting you too?

Forget the fact that respected pastor Kumuyi is an MOG, he is the G.O of the Church that owns the School were the Woman's Son (Don Davis) was SODOMISED.
The Ultimate Responsibility rests with Pastor Kumuyi.
Why are the People and School Authority of Kumuyi's School Stalking the Family of the Woman?
Why is Pastor Kumuyi, as their G.O, not calling them to order?
Why is he not ensuring that such things dont happen in a so-called Religious School and if it happens, why is he not taking the right actions to ensure Justice is served?
Why are they trying to silence the Woman afteral, Facebook just doesn't disable Accounts, it does so based on complaints from someone or some people. It is obvious who the people are.
Do they want to kidnap the Woman's little Child or why are they going to her School? That in itself is a criminal Act but in Nigeria, anything goes.
Why are they trying to identify her house address, do they want to send Hired Killers to her house? These are all possibilities.

She should keep crying out, if anything happens to her other children all those people in that School, the BOT of that School, that useless man bragging that he works with the Governor and Pastor Kumuyi himself (as the G.O of the criminal Enterprise), will have a lot to explain.
Re: Don Davis' Mum: If Anything Happens To My Children, I'll Hold Kumuyi Responsible by dam4sam: 1:54am On Jan 05, 2021
slimghost:

The Church has been BIASED from day-one!
The moment they started to hide the health-state of the Boy by giving him Vitamins tablet when his Mother came to pick him and held on to him for like 3hrs before releasing him and then flatly deny that anything happened to him, they have lost all Credibility!

But we are in Nigeria where the Rich and Powerful in Society, use their influence to COVER-UP CRIMINALITY for themselves or their Friends.
Pastor Kumuyi and his School are using their influence to suppress Justice.
In 'sane' countries, all those involved would have been charged to Court and admitted on bail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Federal University Otuoke In Pictures / Landmark University Begins Rice Production (Photos) / Nigerian Female Lawyer And Her Father: Before And After Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.