Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations (1773 Views)

Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut / How Asher Kings & Queens Restaurant Was Demolished - Aisha Mercy Yakubu (CEO) / El-Rufai Demolishes Asher Hotel In Kaduna Over Proposed Sex Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by Neonspook: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
Owner denies knowledge of sex party

However, Aisha Yakubu, the owner of Asher, debunked the government's claim and said there was no plan to use her property for the said sex party.

"I denied knowledge of that event as there was nothing of that sort taking place at the restaurant and I wouldn't stoop so low to entertain such illicit activity at my place," she said in her statement, disclosing what she had told the police before the demolition.

"But the Police refused to believe me and had my friend and two of my staff detained for one night, one day, until the customer that had earlier hired the place for usage on that fateful day was also arrested the next day. They were released after paying a "bail fee" of #100,000 to Inspector Felix and one other lady Officer, fair in complexion."

The customer, she said, had on December 27, 2020, "hired the VIP Lounge for a 15-man reunion/Clothing line promo, to appreciate his customers for their good patronage of his brands."

She identified the customer as Mr Chimezie.

She said the police team had arrived before the commencement of the reunion party and taken him and others away.

"When we arrived the Police station, my customer, who accompanied me to the station, enquired what the matter was and the Police showed us a poster on a GSM phone belonging to one of the officers by name Inspector Felix. It was a poster of an event titled; KADUNA SEX PARTY, which the Police claimed the venue for the supposed "sex party" was scheduled to hold at my restaurant, even though with no address of where it will take place on the poster."

She further said, "I noticed how incompetent the NPF were, I suggested to them to call the number on the supppsed "Kaduna Sex Party" poster, which they immediately put a call through and a name came out using the True Caller App as MARVELLOUS AKPAN. The Police asked me to pay a fee of #20,000 for them to do their job of tracking the user of the phone number, which I immediately paid them so that they would swing into action."

The police spokesperson for Kaduna State, Jalige Mohammed, told PREMIUM TIMES he had just seen the allegation that police were paid to release a detainee and collected money to track a number.

He said the police would investigate "and get back."

Ms Yakubu continued, "Marvellous Akpan was arrested the next. He was interrogated and he obliged to owning the phone number on the poster address. Mr Chimeze, who had hired the place, was released, summarily, after the successful arrest of Mr Akpan.

"The next day, 31st December, while at the other Branch of my restaurant, at Court Road,Sabon Tasha, Kaduna, a friend of mine called me asked me to go to the main Restaurant and see what was going on. I immediately went and saw a combined team of Police men, Soldiers, KASTLEA and Vigilante groups guarded a pay loader to demolish my restaurant. No prior notice was served to me before the demolition, there was no any form of communication between I and the Kaduna State Property Development Agency (KASUPDA) who came to demolished the building structure.

"Even when they arrived the location, the main entrance to the main Restaurant and the restaurant was under lock and key. There was no any form of communication to me!

"I watched them pull down the building without allowing me remove any item before the demolition. As a result of the trauma, I lost my one month old pregnancy.

"I also incurred the following loses;

1. cooking utensils 2. Furniture 3.Electric appliances

4. Chillers

5. Deep freezers

6. Bemarrings out door catering utensils

7. Cash, et al worth over #32 million, as the place was abruptly vandalised after the demolition.

"I plan to seek legal redress for defamation of my character and the loss of my properties in the building."

PREMIUM TIMES shared Ms Yakubu's statement with a spokesperson to Mr El-Rufai, Muyiwa Adekeye, requesting a reaction. There was no response as of the time this report was published.

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/nwest/434728-sex-party-controversy-trails-kaduna-govts-demolition-of-building.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by Neonspook: 3:36pm On Jan 04, 2021
1. Is immorality an offence?
2. If the answer to question 1 above is yes, cite the law.
3. Can demolition of the property legally occur without a court order?
4. What's the legal punishment for breaching covid-19 guidelines?
5. Can demolition of the property legally occur without a court order for said breach of covid-19 guidelines?

I hope she sues the tyrannical moralist government. The constitution gives everyone a right to a trial. The government should compensate for the building, loss of business along with pain and suffering. They slandered this business owner because they're idiots who believe whatever a random flyer says.

Its mindblowing they would decide to destroy a perfectly good building instead of seizing the asset and reselling it. Are there no moral people to resell it to. Does the state destroy every item used in criminal activity? It seems they always find a way to compound evil with foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yeye Yeye

I said it that day, what was the basis of the arrest?
Were they caught in the act?

Police forcing a dead preek into a dead puzzy... Media come push usual nonsense with idiotic paparazzy hoping the populace go gaga and start clicking.... Ki lo kan iru awayi? (not for someone like us).

From afar, We can smell fake news or Police ineffective buffons making rounds. No be play oo tongue
Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by MisterGrace: 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Wicked and vile gworo chewing buffoons are always on the lookout to destroy non hausa/fulani people that are not muslims.

Bunch of demons.

1 Like

Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by NwaAmaikpe: 3:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
shocked

This is pure injustice.
Shockingly funny how one can become an overnight pauper by a government that should enrich you.

The callous treated meted out to this woman for an unsubstantiated claim leaves me heartbroken...a claim that is not even a crime in the first place.

My spirit is moved to help her recover some of her losses. The Kaduna State Government should replace her building and everything she has lost...but they should just leave the pregnancy replacement for me.

I will come in there.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by taiwotimitt: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
cool
Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by Neonspook: 4:11pm On Jan 04, 2021

"I watched them pull down the building without allowing me remove any item before the demolition. As a result of the trauma, I lost my one month old pregnancy.

7. Cash, et al worth over #32 million, as the place was abruptly vandalised after the demolition.

The whole situation is pathetic and absurd. Its really hard to imagine anyone in power can be this stupid. Honestly the best manner of protest would be finding out where these police officers and politicians live and posting the same sort of flyers everywhere. Lets see if the government is ready to destroy everyone property of baseless allegations. I say start with El rufis private residence.

1 Like

Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by paix(m): 4:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure injustice.
Shockingly funny how one can become an overnight pauper by a government that should enrich you.

The callous treated meted out to this woman for an unsubstantiated claim leaves me heartbroken...a claim that is not even a crime in the first place.

My spirit is moved to help her recover some of her losses. The Kaduna State Government should replace her building and everything she has lost...but they should just leave the pregnancy replacement for me.

I will come in there.
Do you want to plant on somebody else's farm?
Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:47pm On Jan 04, 2021
The way things are done in this country, you would wonder if its animals ruling us.

So you saw a social media circulated poster just mentioning a hotel, instead of sending some undercover agents to arrest them, you assumed such events in the hotel and went to demolish the hotel? Nonesese.

What if someone was trying to set up the hotel owner? Why not do proper enquiry?

1 Like

Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by Neonspook: 5:24pm On Jan 04, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

What if someone was trying to set up the hotel owner? Why not do proper enquiry?

Lol these idiots have opened the door for everyone to chaos. Anyone with a grudge can post flyers and random number and the state will swing into action. This why people should just do the same to the police and politicians then watch the get common sense.

They destroyed her property for a reason only known to them. They arrested anyone who they could with nobody knowing or seeing the imaginary orgy. The story just doesn't make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by adadike(f): 5:30pm On Jan 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is pure injustice.

I will come in there.
grin this 2021 Biko repent !
Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by emimore: 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
It's possible the govt orchestrated the whole thing just to demolish the building, because, no sane govt would rush to bring down a building with this frivolous reason.

Obviously political motive.

2 Likes

Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by thatigboman: 7:53pm On Jan 04, 2021
SpecialAdviser:
The way things are done in this country, you would wonder if its animals ruling us.

So you saw a social media circulated poster just mentioning a hotel, instead of sending some undercover agents to arrest them, you assumed such events in the hotel and went to demolish the hotel? Nonesese.

it's a restaurant, not a hotel. And no venue was even stated in the poster

1 Like

Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by capitalzero: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2021
emimore:
It's possible the govt orchestrated the whole thing just to demolish the building, because, no sane govt would rush to bring down a building with this frivolous reason.

Obviously political motive.

Somebody is interested in that land

1 Like

Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by johnmartus(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
So sad.
Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2021
Even if the so called sex party was held in that Hotel, what has it got to do with demolishing the hotel

If it was Sheraton hotel or Nigeria Hilton , will same authority bring it down??

Nigeirans don't have sense, elect forward thinking leaders ,Una no gre...

1 Like

Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by Dedetwo(m): 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2021
Are hotels used for Friday prayers? Nigeria is a joke.
Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by AIIAssociates: 10:23pm On Jan 04, 2021
Neonspook:
1. Is immorality an offence?
2. If the answer to question 1 above is yes, cite the law.
3. Can demolition of the property legally occur without a court order?
4. What's the legal punishment for breaching covid-19 guidelines?
5. Can demolition of the property legally occur without a court order for said breach of covid-19 guidelines?

I hope she sues the tyrannical moralist government. The constitution gives everyone a right to a trial. The government should compensate for the building, loss of business along with pain and suffering. They slandered this business owner because they're idiots who believe whatever a random flyer says.

Its mindblowing they would decide to destroy a perfectly good building instead of seizing the asset and reselling it. Are there no moral people to resell it to. Does the state destroy every item used in criminal activity? It seems they always find a way to compound evil with foolishness.

Fact Check: Did Kasupda And The Nigeria Police Force Break The Law?
https://www.nairaland.com/6343525/fact-check-did-kasupda-nigeria
Re: Asher Hotel owner Aisha Yakubu Responds To Kaduna Sex Party Allegations by AIIAssociates: 1:20am On Jan 11, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Igbo People Will Be The Biggest Losers If Nigeria Breaks Up / FG Increases Petrol Price Again, Highest Since 2015 / BREAKING: Soldiers Kill 11 Unknown Gunmen in Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.