Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. (2862 Views)

Inside Kano Porto Golf Resort / Lagos New Guidelines For Public Transport Operations / Nigerian Restaurants In Porto-Novo, Benin Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by southsouthking(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Anyone staying in Porto novo?
Please i need the breakdown cost of accommodation, Internet and electricity bill.

Help a brother who is trying to start life from the Africa continent.

Thank you.

ChocolateHigh

Dagrace01
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by Dagrace01(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2021
southsouthking:
Please i need the breakdown cost of accommodation, Internet and electricity bill.

Thank you.
ChocolateHigh

Dagrace01

I'm no longer staying there and Naira has depreciated compare to when I was there..
I000 naira is now equivalent to 1000cfa..
I believe u can still see a house for 15000cfa monthly, their internet is normal u either subscribe to moov, glo or MTN network..
As for electricity, it's kinda high too depending on what u use, also they pay for water over there, I mean water bill

3 Likes

Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by bull67: 12:21am On May 13, 2021
1000 naira to 1000 cfa? God save our country, things are getting worse.
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by Plut01: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
southsouthking:

Thank you.

ChocolateHigh

Dagrace01

Did you later move?

Seems all countries are currently Better than Nigeria.

Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by southsouthking(m): 5:46pm On Jul 05, 2021
Plut01:

Did you later move?

Seems all countries are currently Better than Nigeria.

Bro if you have any chances of moving, just get the hell outta Nigeria.
Am living the life have always wanted.

Trynna move from 9ja to Benin republic, that's the starting point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by Greatdand007(m): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2021
southsouthking:

Do not leave nija is better than those country you will regret leaving this beautiful country

1 Like

Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by bull67: 2:47am On Jul 12, 2021
nigeria be beautiful country? anyway my brother lives there and he is doing fine in port novo. There are lots of hidden opourtunities, i am going there soon. I go there every quater and it peaceful, with less crime. I see lots of nigerians going to live there soon in the next 10 years.

1 Like

Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by rainlover(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
What's the cost of rent in porto-novo?

I want to come over but I never get passport
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by maak400: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
southsouthking:

I plan moving to Benin Republic before December. Can I cope without knowing how to speak and write French? I'm a computer engineer.

2 Likes

Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by rainlover(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2021
southsouthking:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by samz77: 8:32am On Aug 30, 2021
I too I want move to port novou next month. whatsapp me on 09052872016
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by rainlover(m): 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Who's currently in porto-novo?
Pls I need help in securing an accommodation thanks. My WhatsApp number is in my signature
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by rainlover(m): 9:03am On Sep 05, 2021
southsouthking:

Bro. I'm plan on moving in to porto-novo this month.

What's the cost of living there like?
Food, house rent, water, internet and electricity bills (for a single)

I will really appreciate if you would share your experience. Thanks my number is in my signature
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by Pumpkin34(f): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
rainlover:

you can move without passport, house rents are quite cheap. You can get for 10,000cfa monthly
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by Pumpkin34(f): 1:07pm On Sep 09, 2021
Please whoever is in portonovo should hit me up. Not knowing people is kinda boring
+2348164172335. WhatsApp number
+22960632187 Benin Number

1 Like

Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by rainlover(m): 3:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pumpkin34:
Please whoever is in portonovo should hit me up. Not knowing people is kinda boring
ok. Lemme WhatsApp u
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by callbackaugust6(m): 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2021
pls am looking for a genuine ISREALI VISA AGENT or anyone leaving in MAURITUIS
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by johnfem321: 12:57pm On Oct 28, 2021
Is port novo a good place for relaxing holiday ?

Are there good beach?
Food and night life?

Or is Cotonou better
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by bull67: 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2021
cotonou is better because its near the beach. port novo 2 is good but, quiet and safe. Cotonou is the real deal, lts of hotels,resurants, beach life e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by rainlover(m): 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
bull67:
cotonou is better because its near the beach. port novo 2 is good but, quiet and safe. Cotonou is the real deal, lts of hotels,resurants, beach life e.t.c
I heard cost of living there is becoming more expensive
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by bull67: 10:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
yea. Cotonou is expensive because lots of tourist come to the city from, nigeria and some western countries like france, america and even india. So many nigerians have also relocated there because its cheaper and safe than lagos. one can keep his family there and still do his business in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by Teewonders(m): 12:34pm On Mar 21, 2022
rainlover:

you don’t need a passport to come to Benin republic, just settlement
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by Popcorn212: 1:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Hey!

Looking to move to Port Novo myself this month. Did you end up moving? Can you help me out with figuring how to settle down? Thank you!

southsouthking:

Thank you.

ChocolateHigh

Dagrace01
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by GoodIsGod: 6:11pm On Jun 01, 2023
Pumpkin34:

Hi, Please I will like to know if you know a hostel that goes for 2k Cefas per night in Port Novo. Just to sleep and wake up. I wish to spend two weeks there. Thanks
Re: Any One Staying In Porto-novo? Please Help A Brother With Some Guidelines. by GoodIsGod: 6:21pm On Jun 01, 2023
Pumpkin34:

I'm presently in Cotonou and shot of cash. So I want a cheap hostel in port Novo where I can stay for a week or Two

(1) (Reply)

I Want to Travel to Jigawa State, Nigeria / Shall I Join The British Army? / What Are My Chances Of Studying Abroad.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.