Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head (2875 Views)

Baddosneh & Don Jazzy's Feud:see The Hero Who Settled The Fight / Olamide Defines His Barber As A True Hero Of Black [photos] / D"banj Throws Genevieve A Bday Party (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 30, 2011
This is the same man that interviewed your confuse president undecided

Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by Landofmystery: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2011
I'm nt a d'banj fan bt abeg, free d guy! Some day, you too will become as rich and famous as he is, Den we shall see wt u'l do with ur own money nd fame (since u r so bent on criticising dis guy) ! Until den, go a little easy on these pple
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2011
Landofmystery:

I'm nt a d'banj fan bt abeg, free d guy! Some day, you too will become as rich and famous as he is, Den we shall see wt u'l do with your own money nd fame (since u r so bent on criticising dis guy) ! Until den, go a little easy on these pple

Famous my butts. Quit talking as if you know sh1t bout me
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by johnjoel(m): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2011
sexy guy
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by Dolemite(f): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2011
Another Buhari supporter with a smear campaign, this is getting old! this guy wasn't fake, he talked about the koko which is suggestive for sex, manliness size (still don't know the koko) you danced to his music, made him popular and nowww you want to bring him down for being himself? not like him singing hallelujah made him popular, a koko master needs weed to 'perform', you created this monster, you made him popular NOW DEAL WITH IT!!
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2011
Dolemite:

Another Buhari supporter with a smear campaign, this is getting old! this guy wasn't fake, he talked about the koko which is suggestive for sex, manliness size (still don't know the koko) you danced to his music, made him popular and nowww you want to bring him down for being himself? not like him singing hallelujah made him popular, a koko master needs weed to 'perform', you created this monster, you made him popular NOW DEAL WITH IT!!

Dead brain cell is one of the worst sickness ever.
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by Dolemite(f): 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2011
REALITY101:

Dead brain cell is one of the worst sickness ever.
I agree, and I hope they find a cure for it fast, so you can be free.
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by SisiKill1: 3:35am On Mar 31, 2011
REALITY101:

Famous my butts. Quit talking as if you know sh1t bout me
And you also quit talking as if you know shite about Dbanj.

Wande Coal is smoking a cigarette and Dbanj looks like someone who just woke up after a long trip.

Aaaah! crime of the century, let's burn them at the stake so the world can be a better place.

Dolemite:

BURN!!!!!
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by Nobody: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Wande Coal is smoking a cigarette and Dbanj looks like someone who just woke up after a long trip.

Aaaah! crime of the century, let's burn them at the stake so the world can be a better place.
BURN!!!!!

If what that retardedd dude said is what you regard as sense of humor or funny I have no choice than to question your how empty your skull is. Senseless enough to call marijuana cigarette. Woke up? you re indeed blind

Dolemite:

Scumbag
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by SisiKill1: 1:01am On Apr 02, 2011
REALITY101:

If what that retardedd dude said is what you regard as sense of humor or funny I have no choice than to question your how empty your skull is. Senseless enough to call marijuana cigarette. Woke up? you re indeed blind 

Scumbag
Whoa! All these hostility for one innocuous statement? My! My! My! For someone who revels in opening hate inciting threads on other people, you sure are very touchy when the flood lights are turned you. . . I think we should look into that.

So tell me about your childhood? How often were you hugged? Did anyone ever tell you they loved you? How many imaginary friends did you have? How often did you wet the bed? Try to remember. . . were your bowel movements consistent? Now I know these questions might be embarrassing but I assure you, answering them would go a long way in our quest to fix your thin skin.

I'll await your response.
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by Dolemite(f): 2:09am On Apr 02, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

Whoa! All these hostility for one innocuous statement? My! My! My! For someone who revels in opening hate inciting threads on other people, you sure are very touchy when the flood lights are turned you. . . I think we should look into that.

So tell me about your childhood? How often were you hugged? Did anyone ever tell you they loved you? How many imaginary friends did you have? How often did you wet the bed? Try to remember. . . were your bowel movements consistent? Now I know these questions might be embarrassing but I assure you, answering them would go a long way in our quest to fix your thin skin.

I'll await your response.
LMAO, you should be arrested for the cerebral assassination of his self esteem. grin grin grin
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by joyblinks(f): 6:31am On Apr 02, 2011
!!!!
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by Hardballer(m): 9:54am On Apr 02, 2011
Sisi_Kill:

BURN!!!!!

i think the word ure looking for is stoned . . . and free dbanj the made him ambassador even though his songs r of a sexual nature so i dont think it was about the morals
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by beejay112: 12:11pm On Apr 02, 2011
IS A FREE WORLD, I SAW THIS PICS OVER A YEAR AGO AND I SEE NO REASON WHY I SHOULD PUBLISH IT OUT, WANDE HAS BEEN MY BOY IN UNILAG FOR LONG,WE BOTH SMOKE TOGETHER IN NEWEST HALL WITH FAKI, OKAPY, OC TURTURE,AND EVEN MY SELF JIDO AGBALAGBA, I LOVE WANDE SO MUCH AND STOP LAYING BAD RECORD ON HIM. D BANJ, NO SEND THEM OOOO,SUCH IS LIFE, THEY ARE BEING SENT BY ANOTHER UP COMING MUSICIAN, ALUTA CONTINUAAA, VICTORIA ASCERTA, VICTORY IS CERTAIN,
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by kandiikane(m): 7:49pm On Aug 04, 2011
Dbanj is sexy, no lie. .
Re: The Hero (d Banj) Crack-head by campbell05: 10:33pm On Aug 04, 2011
@ POSTER, Now you are trying to tarnish the Image of this guys without Looking into yourself! If you don't have anything to post about, Why not watch youtube video than to post bullshitss on here? IDIOTT.

(1) (Reply)

8 Most Extreme Cultural Body Modifications / Ex Governor Peter Odili's Daughter Set To Wed .share Your Views About It / Phyno Tattoos His Name On Woman’s Bare Bu*tt In His New Music Video ‘yayo’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.