Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Abang Bomba Called In To Remove Rings From A Man's Penis - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Abang Bomba Called In To Remove Rings From A Man's Penis (1239 Views)

Bouncer Called In To Remove Williams Uchemba For Spraying Naira On Pastor Tobi / Osang Abang Is Dead! Tinsel Co-Writer Dies In Car Accident At 30 / Man Sees Girlfriend Partying With Cassper Nyovest After She Called In Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abang Bomba Called In To Remove Rings From A Man's Penis by fati2001(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
On the very first day of the new year (1 January), firefighters had to be called into the Sultanah Bahiyah Hospital (HSB) in Alor Setar, Kedah to remove two rings from a married man’s penis.
It is believed that the man tried to remove the rings on his own but failed to do so. Hence, abang bomba had to come to the rescue!
As reported by Berita Harian , Alor Setar Fire and Rescue Station chief Deputy Fire Superintendent Ahmad Naufal Abdullah said his department received a call regarding the emergency situation at 4.07am.
The team, led by Fire Department Deputy Officer II Ahmad Rusdi Lazim, arrived at the location within five minutes after receiving the call. They then performed the operation to remove the rings by cutting them off one by one.

“The operation was performed carefully using a ring cutter to prevent serious injury to the victim’s genitals. The victim is 38-years-old and married,” he said.
The removal of the rings took over an hour and the operation ended at 5.51 am.
“The operation was performed by four members from the Alor Setar Fire and Rescue Station Alor Setar and an Electronic Medical Records (EMRS) machine,” he added on.
The Alor Setar Fire Department took to
Facebook to share the news as well.
In the post, they humorously wrote, “Special service cutting rings in the pubic region. The first case of the Year 2021. Assistance to the hospital… double rings moreover with gems …. Brothers out there…. be careful.”
We hope all the men out there would think twice before pulling a stunt like this. It’s really not worth the pain!
Let us know your thoughts on this story!

Re: Abang Bomba Called In To Remove Rings From A Man's Penis by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2021
I remember the day I helped someone remove rings from his index finger... The ring has almost cut off the finger...
As I was using my mini cutting machine, we were adding ice block and cold water to the finger...
But I purposely gave him a very minor cut as a reminder just incase he decides to be stupid next time

So now, I dey imagine the procedure to remove ring from his fragile prick...
And what was he doing with ring on his prick in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Abang Bomba Called In To Remove Rings From A Man's Penis by eraj4real: 12:43am On Jan 05, 2021
fati2001:
On the very first day of the new year (1 January)!
Good day, please I want to know how Nairaland gives people money. I felt that when you take your time to make a post such as this, the person who makes the post is often a blogger who then puts a link that shares the full story on his/her blog and then drives traffic?

I observed you did not link this to your blog. So what it often the reward for generating a post?

Please teach me as I want to understand more about Nairaland
Re: Abang Bomba Called In To Remove Rings From A Man's Penis by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
a very stupid Op for posting such nonsense... useless b.tch on hijab

(1) (Reply)

Pre-teen Comedian Emmanuella, React To Pregnancy Rumors / . / Big Brother Naija. See why Liquorose Nominate Whitemoney The Best Housemate Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.