Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,133,682 members, 7,744,640 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 February 2024 at 01:08 PM

Five Things You Don't Need In Year 2021 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Five Things You Don't Need In Year 2021 (132 Views)

You Don't Need Face Masks To Prevent Coronavirus — Eli Perencevich / 7 Signs That Shows You Don't Drink Enough Water / Doctor Olufunmilayo: "3 Minutes Is Enough For Sex, You Don't Need Drugs At All" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Five Things You Don't Need In Year 2021 by zykita(f): 6:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Five things you don't need in year 2021

Happy new year guys! I'm so excited to start this journey with you guys. 2020 was a weird year but there I'm sure we all learnt lessons. You should totally read my review of year 2020 if you haven't done that already.

Since we have only just began 2021, I figured it would be nice for me to share some of the things no one needs this year. Some of them are so easy to forget and they can easily make anyone depressed or unhappy.

P.s if you haven't already subscribed to my blog, please do so. One of my big goals this year is to get 100 subscribers this month. Your subscription means a lot to my goals.
I got the inspiration to write this post while journalling ( Journaling is one of the habits I'm trying to form this year.) I was writing a list of things I really don't want this year. Most especially people or things that can affect my mental health. I'm going big on paying attention to my mental health this year. We all should.

There are a large number of things that we need besides money. We need peace most especially. And you can't get peace without considering your mental health.

I didn't know the first thing about mental health and how it affects me until late last year. The beginning of the year had been so rough and overwhelming. Everything felt so tough and dull especially after the Corona virus hit hard.
Learning about different ways in which people and my daily activities affects both my mental and physical health really worked wonders for me. I went from being sad to feeling at peace.
Within the last year, there were things I learnt to do away with even though they weren't easy. I'm glad I did. I'm glad I embraced better habits too.
I had to write the things I didn't want in my journal so I don't forget. It would be selfish of me to keep the information to myself. Which is why I'm reminding those of you that know this things to not forget to avoid them. And for those of you that don't, well you do not need this things in your life.

1) Drama and Toxic friends:

The fastest way to impede your growth is to surround yourself with toxic people. The thing with toxic people is that they drain you of your energy.
When you are drained or when you feel negative because of your friends, your brain would continue to think negatively. In fact you might have a hard time focusing on important things like work or school.
Continue reading
https://kitavibez.com/five-things-you-dont-need-in-year-2021/

(1) (Reply)

If You Need It Pls Contact Or Whassap Me On 08028532851 / Ace your next accounts exam with Francis Odafe Online Tutoring / 16-year-old Chinese Girl Uses $620,000 For 100 Cosmetic Surgeries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.