Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

N50 Stamp? The Fraud Of The Banking Industry - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / N50 Stamp? The Fraud Of The Banking Industry (243 Views)

Merchants Upgrade POS Machines To Automatically Charge N50 Stamp Duty / Allen Onyema And Egahaga Should Resign During The Fraud Trial To Save Air Peace / N50 Stamp Duties POS Charge Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N50 Stamp? The Fraud Of The Banking Industry by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
Good day ladies & gentlemen,

There is a massive fraud ongoing in the Nigerian banking sector tagged "N50 deduction for stamp," which stamp??

Listen guys, I may not present this info well to your liking, but the truth remains that the banking industry is defrauding us of our N50.

Now, do the calculations:

50 naira x 100,000customers per a bank in one month
= 5000,000.00(5million naira for just one month).

The question;
What are they even stamping?
To me, it's fraud from the highest order.

Guys, reason with me so we can take this matter up.
I believe we have intellectuals here in this forum that can throw more light on the subject matter.

Or maybe I need someone to make it clearer for me.

Feel free to share your views. Thanks.
Re: N50 Stamp? The Fraud Of The Banking Industry by HelpYourself(m): 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
Good evening all

I was scammed by this nairalander

Pls see if you can help apprehend

https://www.nairaland.com/6345180/fraud-alert-just-scammed-oluwadisinna
Re: N50 Stamp? The Fraud Of The Banking Industry by Buharidgeneral: 6:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
I think the case is in court. It is electronic stamping. It is way of generating revenue to FG and is in finance Act 2019.

1 Like

Re: N50 Stamp? The Fraud Of The Banking Industry by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
I think the case is in court

Really?

That's great
Re: N50 Stamp? The Fraud Of The Banking Industry by RedPanthar: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Calculate

50 Million daily transactions x 50 Naira

Billions daily.

1 Like

Re: N50 Stamp? The Fraud Of The Banking Industry by Buharidgeneral: 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
I think the case is in court. It is electronic stamping. It is way of generating revenue to FG and is in finance Act 2019.

1 Like

Re: N50 Stamp? The Fraud Of The Banking Industry by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 04, 2021
Buharidgeneral:

This is serious.,.....

(1) (Reply)

Sex Scandal; FCMB Share Price Drops / Who Else Is Into Bulk Gas Business? I Need Help / Before You Buy Any Land In 2021 Consider Using This Strategy (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.