Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine (56540 Views)

Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Village Visit, Bitten By Strange Ant / COVAX Excludes Nigeria From Pfizer Vaccine List To Prevent Wastage / Kenyan Drug Addict Rescued By His Childhood Friend, Dies 2 Years After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Buliwyf: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2021
kurus:

Please read the article again(if youve read it before). She is a medical personnel, works in healthcare and has no underlying condition. The daughter said the mother complained about pain around the area where she had the jab...The father confirmed his daughter has no underlying condition or health issues. Do you know her better than her father and her own daughter?! Jeez!!! ITK everywhere....

All these vaccine proponents that act like they created the vaccine and can vouch for its contents. A vaccine that comes with a disclaimer that whatever happens to you, you are OYO. and you are here defending it like you created it yourself....

Emotional arguments as usual. If you had read my comments well and not rushing to counter, you'd have noticed I said "some underlying conditions she didn't know about". Yes people can have conditions they don't know about. I don't see your point.

There are thousands of people taking the vaccines without any hitch. So what should be done is proper investigation about what led to her own death. How do you know she has no underlying conditions? Because her family said so? So all the people that discovered they have cancer one day, their family always knew they had cancer? You are funny.

Discomfort in the area she was jabbed doesn't mean that's what led to her death. That's why I said leave it to the experts and not some random guy on the internet accusing others of ITK. You are not an expert and your opinion and conjectures do not count. I have been jabbed with needles numerous times and I also feel discomfort in the area for at most 48 hours. Skins and veins differ.

Bro emotions are not arguments. Let the experts do their research so that tragedies like this can be avoided.

1 Like

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Buliwyf: 9:05am On Jan 05, 2021
onyechez:

Where's the thousands of people?

Ask Google.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by pquaver(m): 9:05am On Jan 05, 2021
Draslo:

Yen yen yen. What do you know about biological processes? Because you're in Germany you think you know everything

Your sense did not tell you that I am a health worker and that how I got to know about people taking it. Or I got to know in my house as under lock down? Maybe you need to ask a German trained health professional again what he knows about biological processes.. Nigerians sef.. So with that rubbish you spewed it made sense to biologically? My friend you only made sense bomboclastically.

2 Likes

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by ladyn4real(f): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2021
I talk am, that Bill and Merinda vaccine is a death trap
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Buliwyf: 9:31am On Jan 05, 2021
ladyn4real:
I talk am, that Bill and Merinda vaccine is a death trap

If Bill Gates want to kill you, you will be dead already. Lol.

You guys don't produce anything in your country and rely on imported medicine and food. If someone wants to kill you they don't need to go through the trouble of telling you to take a vaccine. There are already many ways to end you with less hassle.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Kingosytex(m): 9:36am On Jan 05, 2021
mayo47:

Na so the comment pain you reach.

What facts did you make? I am not sure you understand your 2nd paragraph.

Mind you it's brain not brains

Pay me back? Lol I no dey competition

Read, get enlightened and stop disgracing yourself.

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Hermes119: 9:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Buliwyf:

If Bill Gates want to kill you, you will be dead already. Lol.

You guys don't produce anything in your country and rely on imported medicine and food. If someone wants to kill you they don't need to go through the trouble of telling you to take a vaccine. There are already many ways to end you with less hassle.
Asin eeh

2 Likes

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by jimmychang: 9:56am On Jan 05, 2021
wwwtortoise:

2weeks back (around 23rd December) I started to to feel weak, serious headache, lost sense of smell and taste with dry cough.

A simple google search pointed it to corona virus common symptoms at early stage.

I quarantined myself by remaining indoors, luckily I was the only one at home as my siblings traveled during the Yuletide. Then stocked-up on fruits; some i blended into smoothie.

Cut lemon, lime, ginger, tumeric into pieces, boiled it together and sniffed the steam afterwards (this is my antidote for the dry cough and it worked wonders).

I engaged in the above process consistently for 3-4days and felt better yet I continued till this day.

You might say the symptoms could have been for any other illness. You are right.

However, kindly note that the chances of it been corona virus (with the listed common symptoms) are high during this pandemic period.

Yes, I'm in Lagos, Nigeria the hotspot of the virus cool

Stay safe !

I don't think it is Corona virus abeg....I had the same thing early last year around April (same loss of taste and smell).My sister had it too ,we are seven in my family and it only affected three of us .....It is not Covid bro.

The thing now is whatever affects my sister affects me too sometimes ... grin grin.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Powerfly(f): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Wahala don finally wear agbada
nah to turk am inside trouser remain.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by showafrica(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2021
Kingosytex:
The controversy and conspiracy surrounding this coronavirus is too much.

Whether the virus is real or scam is what I can't really fathom but I am sure that it doesn't exist in Nigeria, all those figures of cases being manufactured are done for the selfish interests of certain people in high places probably to get funds from W.H.O and other health authorities.

Lastly, let Bill Gates and other well meaning individuals or associations pushing for the said vaccines administer it to their respective families grin grin grin grin grin grin, I appreciate their kindness but let them not come close to Naija…Covid no dey here.

Buhari has ordered $4b worth... Let the vaccination start in aso rock and house of assembly, the earlier the better please.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by efficiencie(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2021
ceejayluv:

Dude, even vaccines that were administered to you as a kid are still on Long term studies. One death ( of which we don't know the cause yet) out of millions vaccinated is no cause for panic at the moment.

Yeah I will be happy to hear from you about how the vaccine has helped you. Take the GAVI vaccine coming to Nigeria and share your experience.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by ceejayluv(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2021
efficiencie:

Yeah I will be happy to hear from you about how the vaccine has helped you. Take the GAVI vaccine coming to Nigeria and share your experience.
I'll sure as hell take it. Better still, by the time we in Africa get our ration, hundreds of millions of Europeans/Americans would have taken it.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by ceejayluv(m): 10:25am On Jan 05, 2021
jimmychang:

I don't think it is Corona virus abeg....I had the same thing early last year around April (same loss of taste and smell).My sister had it too ,we are seven in my family and it only affected three of us .....It is not Covid bro.

The thing now is whatever affects my sister affects me too sometimes ... grin grin.
Have you or your sisters ever had such total loss of sense of smell earlier in your lives? Be Frank. What a coincidence that millions of Nigerians had their very first experience of total anosmia during a pandemic that has the exact same symptom. Strange?
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Masterclass32: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2021
"Staged-demic". A disease so terrible you have to be tested to know if you have it. A vaccine so safe you have to be threatened to take it.

Someone took the vaccine and fainted, they said the fainting was not due to the vaccine. Let's see what they will say this time.

1 Like

Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2021
ceejayluv:

They're even in millions, not thousands. From EU, UK to Israel.
Did you see them taking the shot or more speculation.
India is yet to give vaccine.
Same with UK.
China an undisclosed number
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by ceejayluv(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2021
onyechez:

Did you see them taking the shot or more speculation.
India is yet to give vaccine.
Same with UK.
China an undisclosed number
Israel reached a milestone hours ago, they've vaccinated 12% of their population. UK gave out almost 200,000 shots in the first week of the vaccine rollout alone ( started around first week of December).
Other countries have plans to roll out theirs soon. The UK will attain tens of millions of doses by April ( according to the PM).
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by jimmychang: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2021
ceejayluv:

Have you or your sisters ever had such total loss of sense of smell earlier in your lives? Be Frank. What a coincidence that millions of Nigerians had their very first experience of total anosmia during a pandemic that has the exact same symptom. Strange?

Maybe you are right but Bleep it we survived abeg grin grin grin...Funny thing is that I hardly fall sick ,I didn't take drugs it went on it own .
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by ceejayluv(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2021
jimmychang:

Maybe you are right but Bleep it we survived abeg grin grin grin...Funny thing is that I hardly fall sick ,I didn't take drugs it went on it own .
That's exactly what the experts have been saying. It's 99 percent survivable among the youths and young adults. But it's real as hell and Spreads freaking fast.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 05, 2021
ceejayluv:

Israel reached a milestone hours ago, they've vaccinated 12% of their population. UK gave out almost 200,000 shots in the first week of the vaccine rollout alone ( started around first week of December).
Other countries have plans to roll out theirs soon. The UK will attain tens of millions of doses by April ( according to the PM).
So why is UK shutting down England if there are giving the vaccine, why can't they shut down areas of the new strain?
other countries like Australia have banned flights from UK, South Africa and others.
Others are strategizing for second lock down, because of second wave.
The question is why can't they shut down areas of second strain and continue business as usual?
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by ceejayluv(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2021
onyechez:

So why is UK shutting down England if there are giving the vaccine, why can't they shut down areas of the new strain?
other countries like Australia have banned flights from UK, South Africa and others.
Others are strategizing for second lock down, because of second wave.
The question is why can't they shut down areas of second strain and continue business as usual?
Scotland was shut down before England in a bid to control Spread. Unfortunately, the virus spreads far faster than the 200,000 or so vaccines a week rate.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 05, 2021
ceejayluv:

Scotland was shut down before England in a bid to control Spread. Unfortunately, the virus spreads far faster than the 200,000 or so vaccines a week rate.
I don't really believe the media, most of these countries are protecting their economy and political interest from Covid-19, so that they will not be sidelined.
Also big pharmaceutical companies and other cronies what to cash out big from Covid-19
You remember when Bill gate was lamenting on why the death rate is low in Africa?
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Draslo(m): 11:14am On Jan 05, 2021
pquaver:

Your sense did not tell you that I am a health worker and that how I got to know about people taking it. Or I got to know in my house as under lock down? Maybe you need to ask a German trained health professional again what he knows about biological processes.. Nigerians sef.. So with that rubbish you spewed it made sense to biologically? My friend you only made sense bomboclastically.
I wouldn't expect you to believe anything other than what you're being told.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by ceejayluv(m): 11:23am On Jan 05, 2021
onyechez:

I don't really believe the media, most of these countries are protecting their economy and political interest from Covid-19, so that they will not be sidelined.
Also big pharmaceutical companies and other cronies what to cash out big from Covid-19
You remember when Bill gate was lamenting on why the death rate is low in Africa?
Well, I'd rather believe Professional Mainstream media outlets than some trash paranoia-spreading conspiracy theory YouTube channels and blogs.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 05, 2021
ceejayluv:

Well, I'd rather believe Professional Mainstream media outlets than some trash paranoia-spreading conspiracy theory YouTube channels and blogs.
the main stream media told the public about the number of people who died in China from Covid-19, later on, it was false figure after exposure from Chinese citizens in China, the USA government investigation prove it false, same with other European countries.
So was the main stream correct, don't forget the mainstream media get their findings from government agencies so they will only tell you what they want you to believe.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by ahahnow: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
2020 continues into 2021
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by leye4u: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Buliwyf:
Another food for conspiracy theorists. Thousands of people have taken the vaccines without dying. So let the doctors and medical experts carry out their examination and the cause of death can then be conclusively verified.

People die in their sleep every day. And it is possible she had some underlying condition that she didn't know about.
All the issues concerning covid 19 is beyond conspiracy theories...this is reality..
Do you have an idea of the billions of dollars loans that have been forced on African nations for the purchase of these vaccines..money them no go fit pay finish,not for development purposes ooo but for the so-called vaccine that is still under trials.
Issues plenty ooo
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Buliwyf: 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
leye4u:

All the issues concerning beyond conspiracy theories...this is reality..
Do you have an idea of the billions of dollars loans that have been forced on African nations for the purchase of these vaccines..money them no go fit pay finish,not for development purposes ooo but for the so-called vaccine that is still under trials.
Issues plenty ooo

Stop making up stories. Show me any credible source to your claim that loans were foisted on African nations for purchase of vaccines. You people just come onlime and make ridiculous claims with no proof.
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by Horus(m): 1:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
Refuse this Covid -19 Vaccine
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by kurus: 2:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
wwwtortoise:

2weeks back (around 23rd December) I started to to feel weak, serious headache, lost sense of smell and taste with dry cough.

A simple google search pointed it to corona virus common symptoms at early stage.

I quarantined myself by remaining indoors, luckily I was the only one at home as my siblings traveled during the Yuletide. Then stocked-up on fruits; some i blended into smoothie.

Cut lemon, lime, ginger, tumeric into pieces, boiled it together and sniffed the steam afterwards (this is my antidote for the dry cough and it worked wonders).

I engaged in the above process consistently for 3-4days and felt better yet I continued till this day.

You might say the symptoms could have been for any other illness. You are right.

However, kindly note that the chances of it been corona virus (with the listed common symptoms) are high during this pandemic period.

Yes, I'm in Lagos, Nigeria the hotspot of the virus cool

Stay safe !

Thanks for sharing. COVID is real but it has many many cures, from traditional to synthetic drugs. You used the traditional immunity boosting drugs while others can use manufactured drugs like Ivermectin. The virus is a cover up for more sinister motives....

Stay safe. Anyone who has underlying health issues is at great risk as well...
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by wwwtortoise(m): 2:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
jimmychang:

I didn't say it is corona virus. However the above symptoms should not be overlooked either.

Your other siblings could be asymptomatic.

I'm simply saying is to be on the safe side by assuming the virus is out there.

Stay safe fam !
Re: Portuguese, Sonia Acevedo Dies 2 Days After Getting COVID-19 Pfizer Vaccine by abmarine(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Vyzz:
Don't vaccinate Health workers first...

If anything Happens to them, then we are doomed.

Vaccinate politicians first..
Mostly the president, presidency, senators, party chieftain, party chairmen. And they can start from Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives / Top 10 Cancer Causing Foods We Eat Daily / Dr Maduka C Ogwueleka: "Staphylococus Aureus Is A Scam In Nigeria"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.