Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop (6444 Views)

After 4 Years Of Chatting Lady Was Blown Away By The Guys Height / How A Man Was Looking At A Ladys Backside At A Restaurant That Got People Talkin / See What Two Female Students Were Caught Doing At A Party, That Got Many Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Khalesie: 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
Seen

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Draslo(m): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
SMH.

This explains women in their entirety. Woman go get 200k for account but still ask you wey get 50k for urgent 2k say she broke. If na me I go violently grab her hand and eat that piece. What rubbush!?!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by TooNoisy(f): 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
How is that even anybody’s business? The guy may have even asked her to taste it. It doesn’t look like he is complaining!

Both you and the blogger are unserious!

2 Likes

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by marsman: 7:58pm On Jan 04, 2021
In the name of Love, greedy Girls will eat you, to your burrowed boxers

4 Likes

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Fahdiga(m): 8:01pm On Jan 04, 2021
TooNoisy:
How is that even anybody’s business? The guy may have even asked her to taste it. It doesn’t look like he is complaining!

Nairalanders have seen the girl in question. her post made her out

1 Like

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by etrange: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2021
It took me a while to figure out what you actually want us to discuss here.

They are loving each the way that appeals to them. For all you know, the man might derive joy from his partner eating from his plate. Again, it's just a picture, the guy might have tasted some of her food afterwards. When not sure which icecream flavour to buy, I and my friends pick different options and later taste one another choice. If these people are happy, I don't see any reason why we should create a thread to discuss their lunch session. The guy didn't complain to you. So mind your business. When you find your own woman, you can decide not to let her anywhere near your plate.

Happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Khalesie: 8:40pm On Jan 04, 2021
etrange:
It took me a while to figure out what you actually want us to discuss here.

They are loving each the way that appeals to them. For all you know, the man might derive joy from his partner eating from his plate. Again, it's just a picture, the guy might have tasted some of her food afterwards. When not sure which icecream flavour to buy, I and my friends pick different options and later taste one another choice. If these people are happy, I don't see any reason why we should create a thread to discuss their lunch session. The guy didn't complain to you. So mind your business. When you find your own woman, you can decide not to let her anywhere near your plate.

Happy new year.
Wish u a prosperous new year dear
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by crazyclown(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04, 2021
TooNoisy:

Shut up

2 Likes

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Khalesie: 11:18pm On Jan 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nairalanders have seen the girl in question. her post made her out

cool
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by handsomeyitayo(m): 11:27pm On Jan 04, 2021
Nothing bad in this ...my gurl friend like doing this too,and I am always happy about it..it fun...abeg free them joo...
Even my daughter too always like eating from my plate.and her own is in her front...I am always happy,I want her to be satisfied..I found joy in that...

3 Likes

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Khalesie: 11:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
Nothing bad in this ...my gurl friend like doing this too,and I am always happy about it..it fun...abeg free them joo...
Even my daughter too always like eating from my plate.and her own is in her front...I am always happy,I want her to be satisfied..I found joy in that...
Lol
Cute
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Jeremani: 5:18am On Jan 05, 2021
You see those girls that like wearing big eye glass, they love food
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 05, 2021
TooNoisy:

no mind them
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Lawdis(m): 10:52am On Jan 05, 2021
....that girl is a cheater did you see how she milked the young man to a dried fish
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Rickmann: 11:16am On Jan 05, 2021
Draslo:
SMH.

This explains women in their entirety. Woman go get 200k for account but still ask you wey get 50k for urgent 2k say she broke. If na me I go violently grab her hand and eat that piece. What rubbush!?!

I'm not surprised at all..

2 Likes

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
Draslo:
SMH.

Issa lie, you wouldn't have done shit
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by paulolee(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
nothing new here...na normal woman wahala b dt
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Draslo(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
Khostlybeauty18:
Issa lie, you wouldn't have done shit
You obviously have no idea who I be so I won't argue with you. You think pussy power works on me? Hahaha maybe 6-8 years ago but now, never. My composure and demeanor sef no go let you try that kind nonsense with me. I've had so many of your kind, trust me. I'm no simp

1 Like

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
Draslo:

You obviously have no idea who I be so I won't argue with you. You think pussy power works on me? Hahaha maybe 6-8 years ago but now, never. My composure and demeanor sef no go let you try that kind nonsense with me. I've had so many of your kind, trust me. I'm no simp
I don't care what has power over you...you still wouldn't have done shit!
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Jack005(m): 1:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Khostlybeauty18:
Why you dey attack the guy like that? Have you two cross paths?

1 Like

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Fiscus105(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Draslo:
SMH.

Will you be able to leave with a woman?
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Draslo(m): 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Khostlybeauty18:
SMH. Nkan jeun Lori e
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Draslo(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fiscus105:

Will you be able to leave with a woman?
I've lived with women.
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Fiscus105(m): 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
Draslo:

I've lived with women.

I mean put woman at home as ur wife and mother of kids
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Draslo(m): 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fiscus105:

I mean put woman at home as ur wife and mother of kids
If it was my wife, I wouldn't wait for her to take from my food, I'd feed it to her. Not only my wife, even a gf I really like. The girl in the picture is not just a gf, she's a greedy gf.

1 Like

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Fiscus105(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
Draslo:

If it was my wife, I wouldn't wait for her to take from my food, I'd feed it to her. Not only my wife, even a gf I really like. The girl in the picture is not just a gf, she's a greedy gf.

Did you know mini of saying responsible man and not woman?

Man must be able to have big heart, able to reach compromise and not paying much attention to hear say, it seems you lack the 3 qualites I listed above .

Woman likes attention alot and be like disturbance to their guy/husband, if you misinterprete it, you may see it as a problematic lady, what that lady did in the picture was just way of showing deep love to her guy
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
An D D Idiot Dey Look Her Like Color Television. No Girl Go Try Dat Nonsense With Me.
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by BanevsJoker(m): 4:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
They look South African.
Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 06, 2021
Draslo:
SMH. Nkan jeun Lori e
Ati Iwo na

1 Like

Re: Òjukokoro - See What This Lady Was Spotted Doing At A Restaurant That's Got Peop by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 06, 2021
Jack005:
Why you dey attack the guy like that? Have you two cross paths?

(1) (Reply)

Best Ass In Africa Belongs To Corazon Kwamboka / Funny Bedsheets For Couples... What Can You See? (pix) / American Bride Changed Her Mind Runs Away On Her Way To Her Wedding Venue– Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.