Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England (45160 Views)

Keir Stammer Kicked Out Of Pub For Supporting COVID-19 Lockdown / South Africa Eases COVID-19 Lockdown / Boris Johnson And Girlfriend, Carrie Symonds Move Into Downing Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by ogascomax: 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
What is going on is Plandemic. Coronavirus Plandemic is a world scam.

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by Originalsly: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
cucumbar:

you want to know what is going on? They are bent on destroying the world economy using covid 19 as a cover. The world is never going back to the ‘normal’ we knew pre COVID-19.
They are talking about the GREAT RESET...the Bible called it the GREAT TRIBULATION . This reset will change the economy and all facets of life from what we used to know.
Get ready, the world is about to enter a dangerous phase.

I agree with you 100%.... people can keep on dreaming that at any moment things will go back to normal. People will not be free to move about again until they have received 'the vaccine'.... which is the Mark of the Beast. If we thought last year was bad... we need to think again.
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by WelcomeToBiafra: 10:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
British playing hard to use covid19 propaganda to save useless nigeria they created.
ESN forces are unstoppable...

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by Amah70: 10:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
References1:

https://africa.businessinsider.com/politics/england-will-go-back-into-full-national-coronavirus-lockdown-boris-johnson-announces/pbct619#click=https:///wib4HSImCm

So the UK’s PM accepts many ethnic groups in the UK deciding what goes on in their regions, but the UK as colonial master watches Nigeria’s citizens dehumanized through Abuja’s over-centralized governance system controlled by Fulani? Fulani controls all of Nigeria through the skewed and lopsided 36 states & Abuja political structure created by Fulani-loyal military dictators.

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by erico2k2(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2021
Jelzin2412:

I want to know as well pls tag me when you get any info...
ok
who is going London this week??
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by Virtplus(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
trust Nigeria govt...we re next in line for a lock down
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by erico2k2(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Amah70:

So the UK’s PM accepts many ethnic groups in the UK deciding what goes on in their regions, but the UK as colonial master watches Nigeria’s citizens dehumanized through Abuja’s over-centralized governance system controlled by Fulani? Fulani controls all of Nigeria through the skewed and lopsided 36 states & Abuja political structure created by Fulani-loyal military dictators.
yes and the reason is simple we are Idependent
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by freemanq(m): 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2021
Make I start buying food for house since our colonial master don start another lockdown,we the Nigeria the servants must follow without wasting time hopefully next few now our covid 19 must increase for the lockdown to happen

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by Luckydubby7(m): 10:41pm On Jan 04, 2021
Golan007:

And if we don't do it, when the numbers rise you would still insult the government.
Oga before you quote me through check all my comments about covid.
I'm not a fan of covid.
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by Golan007: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Luckydubby7:

Oga before you quote me through check all my comments about covid.
I'm not a fan of covid.

I don't have to check your history.

Your reputation means nothing.
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by Eriokanmi: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
donbachi:
Naija go soon lockdown..na follow follow dem sabi do.
dem go arrest taya oo. During the first lockdown, when every country of the world, including Benin Republic was busy giving palliatives and succor to their citizens, all we saw here was hoarding of palliative donated by private individuals and corporate organisations by our politicians and same politicians were busy cashing out during same period. You can imagine gov sanwoolu saying he was spending btw 100k and 1m naira to treat just one covid-19 patient daily. Thanks to endsars protesters, they'd have succeeded in sharing the hoarded palliative among their peeps.

The few money shared by ministry of humanitarian affairs were only given to a few people who lined up in a village near abuja as seen on channels tv while the remaining sum was taken to zamfara state where the minister hails from to share.

Nobody would listen to the fed govt, should they lockfown again.

4 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by alfredfrddy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 04, 2021
When I said it about 2 months ago that another lockdown was coming, I was called plenty of names. I wasn't predicting, I was very factual when I said it cos of a truth, It was not a joke but them been plan since
work
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by alfredfrddy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2021
When I said it about 2 months ago that another lockdown was coming, I was called plenty of names. I wasn't predicting, I was very factual when I said it cos of a truth, It was not a joke but them been plan the work since
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by erico2k2(m): 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
Originalsly:

I agree with you 100%.... people can keep on dreaming that at any moment things will go back to normal. People will not be free to move about again until they have received 'the vaccine'.... which is the Mark of the Beast. If we thought last year was bad... we need to think again.
so the mark of the beast is the vaccine?
it is finished

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by domido(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
BUSHHUNTER:
Maximum and absolute lockdown is what we need...

Chidera must not go back to sch.
You get plans for Chidera
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by Luckydubby7(m): 10:57pm On Jan 04, 2021
Golan007:

I don't have to check your history.

Your reputation means nothing.
Alright
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by Miracle1991: 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2021
Kobicove:
Nobody should suggest any nonsense lockdown here in Nigeria...western economies have savings for a time like this while we have none here! angry
your life or the economy?
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by cucumbar: 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2021
cococandy:
They? Who?
the elites . It used to be termed conspiracy theory, but the world elites are no longer hiding their intentions.
It’s openly discussed in the world economic forum and even talked about by the main stream media.

Look for for the books : Covid 19-the great reset , and the fourth industrial revolution written by the chairman and founder of the world economic forum, Klaus Schwab. You’ll be shocked. It’s really scary.

Biden’s slogan ‘ build back better’ is referring to this Great reset they have been talking about. The British and Canadian prime ministers have also been using the same slogan

The plan is to do destroy capitalism and practice communism on a global scale, where you will own nothing and the government, of course, a global or one world government controls the world with the use of technology.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by YoungAncient1: 11:25pm On Jan 04, 2021
Yeye man, he had to wait till City had humiliated Chelsea before this announcement angry angry
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by tunapawizzy: 11:26pm On Jan 04, 2021
if Nigeria was a serious country run by sensible people.........now that economies of the west is technically on a halt/decline should be when we can at least gain some form of recovery...we are really dulling on agriculture.........unfortuately na the west dey shut down economy, na Naira still dey crash

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by 1Sharon(f): 11:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
cucumbar:
you want to know what is going on? They are bent on destroying the world economy using covid 19 as a cover. The world is never going back to the ‘normal’ we knew pre COVID-19.
They are talking about the GREAT RESET...the Bible called it the GREAT TRIBULATION . This reset will change the economy and all facets of life from what we used to know.
Get ready, the world is about to enter a dangerous phase.

Communism lol
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by 1Sharon(f): 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2021
3rd lockdown lol...nobody cares.

They can carry on the clown show
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by iamJ(m): 11:55pm On Jan 04, 2021
After that endsars fallout, government wouldn't risk it again
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by Gwan2(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2021
cucumbar:
the elites . It used to be termed conspiracy theory, but the world elites are no longer hiding their intentions.
It’s openly discussed in the world economic forum and even talked about by the main stream media.

Look for for the books : Covid 19-the great reset , and the fourth industrial revolution written by the chairman and founder of the world economic forum, Klaus Schwab. You’ll be shocked. It’s really scary.

Biden’s slogan ‘ build back better’ is referring to this Great reset they have been talking about. The British and Canadian prime ministers have also been using the same slogan

The plan is to do destroy capitalism and practice communism on a global scale, where you will own nothing and the government, of course, a global or one world government controls the world with the use of technology.

Have you heard of bubonic plague (black death)? Just like you advised the person you quoted, read about this plague. It reduced the world population by almost half, yet there wasn’t an agenda behind it.

It’s natural, pandemics had occurred in the past and will still come after COVID-19 with their different dynamism. As each diseases comes, the fittest humans survive and adjust while the weaker ones die off....that’s the evolution.

Going by science, you think the evolution Charles Darwin postulated that human evolved from “monkeys” was done in a day?...it took millions of years after series of evolution and adaptation to the dynamics of environmental factors, dead of weaker species from generation to generation....get it, I said going by science

2 Likes

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by Jelzin2412(m): 12:02am On Jan 05, 2021
erico2k2:

ok
who is going London this week??

Just confirmed. International travel is not banned but allowed for some specific reasons eg funeral, wedding etc. I don choose one excuse for my mind already grin
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by cococandy(f): 12:08am On Jan 05, 2021
Men it must be tough to be y’all.

What was the agenda behind the 1918 flu pandemic? .
cucumbar:

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by planetx: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2021
This is judgement on the Babylonian system, their matrix is collapsing and it will totally collapse. Africa is soon going to become the safest place on earth and you will see massive reverse migration back into Africa. The December 21st planetary conjuction as seal the fate of this wicked Babylon system that was ruling humanity over the last thousand year, it is over and there is no recovery or coming back to normal, vaccines will not bring things back to normal.

1 Like

Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by erico2k2(m): 12:32am On Jan 05, 2021
Jelzin2412:

Just confirmed. International travel is not banned but allowed for some specific reasons eg funeral, wedding etc. I don choose one excuse for my mind already grin
Hmm OK, I was hoping them bann am oh,, so defiantly us returning back to the UK most go back to work ahah
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by erico2k2(m): 12:33am On Jan 05, 2021
planetx:
This is judgement on the Babylonian system, their matrix is collapsing and it will totally collapse. Africa is soon going to become the safest place on earth and you will see massive reverse migration back into Africa. The December 21st planetary conjuction as seal the fate of this wicked Babylon system that was ruling humanity over the last thousand year, it is over and there is no recovery or coming back to normal, vaccines will not bring things back to normal. You can laugh and scoff at this comment but believe me you will not be laughing at comments like this much longer.
Stop smoking that cheap shyte bro
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by erico2k2(m): 12:34am On Jan 05, 2021
cococandy:
Men it must be tough to be y’all.

What was the agenda behind the 1918 flu pandemic? .
The Spanish flu and the London black death
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by planetx: 12:41am On Jan 05, 2021
erico2k2:

Stop smoking that cheap shyte bro
Lol soon there will not be a UK to go back too, i know you are a scoffer but you are seriously misreading the times we are living in. But you will understand very soon bros very soon.
Re: Boris Johnson Announces Full National COVID-19 Lockdown For England by Femeto: 12:49am On Jan 05, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

China Deploys 6 Warships To Middle East Over Fears Israel Crisis Could Spark WW3 / Top 10 Longest-serving African Presidents / Truck Spills Over ₦216million On Indianapolis Highway(Photos/Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.