Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,639,510 members, 6,176,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 March 2021 at 03:43 PM

My Parcel With Npost Still Showing "Item Booked" Since November 2020 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Parcel With Npost Still Showing "Item Booked" Since November 2020 (87 Views)

10 then And Now Photos Of famous Cities Showing How Much They’ve Changed. / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos) / My Mom Booked A Brazil Ticket For A July 30 Flight But Brazil Has Not Given Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Parcel With Npost Still Showing "Item Booked" Since November 2020 by ArewaTech1: 9:18pm On Jan 04
Hello Nairalanders,

I posted a parcel using NIPOST from Sokoto, Nigeria to Uttar Pradesh, India since 11/11/2020. But since then whenever I tried tracking it, it keeps saying item booked (means the parcel is still in Sokoto). I contacted the EMS Manager at Sokoto NIPOST he said that the item is in India, the movement is just not updated on the internet. I reached out to India Post Service and they said "The origin Post is yet to dispatch it. Kindly ask the sender to raise a complaint with Origin Post."

Please, what do I do?

is it known of NIPOST to lose people's properties?

if the parcel is lost how do I request for full payment?

Thank you

Re: My Parcel With Npost Still Showing "Item Booked" Since November 2020 by MickzyDonald: 9:43pm On Jan 04
Disturb them with tons of complain until they are restless

(1) (Reply)

Sriwijaya Air Boeing 737 Passenger Plane Feared To Have Crashed In Indonesia / Coal Laden Truck Crashes Into Residential Building In Kogi State / Travel Within Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.