Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas (40523 Views)

Chioma Akpotha Rejoices As Omo Ghetto Crosses N500 Million In Box Office (Video) / Funke Akindele, Husband, JJC Skillz In Dubai For 'Omo Ghetto' Premiere (Pix) / ‘Omo Ghetto: The Saga’ - Funke Akindele Returns To Street (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by colestephan86: 11:17am On Jan 05, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele’s movie Omo Ghetto (The Saga) is set to break the record of being the first Nigerian movie to be released in UAE, Dubai cinemas, Igbere TV reports.

Funke, 43, made this known in an Instagram post on Monday.

She said it will be released from January 21 in some selected cinemas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJoQlBbFYf6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Omo Ghetto (The Saga) was directed by Funke and her husband Abdulrasheed Bello popularly known as JJC Skillz.

The movie was released on December 25, 2020.

The prequel Omo Ghetto was released in 2010 starring Rachel Oniga, Taiwo Hassan and Yinka Quadri.

The movie is based on societal vices by a women-dominated gang.
This lady made outstanding progress with JJC skills in her life

2 Likes

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Chanchit: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2021
MickzyDonald:
Nice job, but they should improve more on their plays

Bro, go watch the film. I was forced to watch it on Christmas Day at the cinema. Of a truth, it was worth the money and time.

2 Likes

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by AfroKnight: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2021
Congratulations.
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by colestephan86: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2021
CallMeDrino:
Nollywood actress Funke Akindele’s movie Omo Ghetto (The Saga) is set to break the record of being the first Nigerian movie to be released in UAE, Dubai cinemas, Igbere TV reports.

Funke, 43, made this known in an Instagram post on Monday.

She said it will be released from January 21 in some selected cinemas.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJoQlBbFYf6/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Omo Ghetto (The Saga) was directed by Funke and her husband Abdulrasheed Bello popularly known as JJC Skillz.

The movie was released on December 25, 2020.

The prequel Omo Ghetto was released in 2010 starring Rachel Oniga, Taiwo Hassan and Yinka Quadri.

The movie is based on societal vices by a women-dominated gang.
Pretty liars is one movie I love you to see again

1 Like

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Lilpen3758: 11:26am On Jan 05, 2021
Prolific2018:

Las...las..
You go use agbada cover face when she land better endorsement soon.
I no sure say he get money to buy agbada.......he go use hanky.......lolz

1 Like

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Katier00(f): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:
Who cares...has that changed funke akindele's name from omo jatijati who loved money more than her beloved father who made her what she is today by staying absent from his burial and staying put in dubai, running after money in the name of hard work just to pilfer gullible youths money by watching her fake comic movies?

She should go and learn from the likes of Joke silva who's an epitome of womanhood in the Nigerian movie industry today. Can the corporate world make her their ambassadors again after losing the deal on Dettol Covid-19 ambassadorial contract ever again? I hate it when someone doesn't practice what he or she preaches and that's funke for you for those who don't know her....and some people would still see her as their mentor. Mentor alaigboran, Shioor!

Let her shoot the move in the moon for all I care. The mumus would still go for it.

Naija youths, stop celebrating madness from this year-on.
frustration must be killing you

2 Likes

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Bobotic(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2021
RichyAD:
E don dey pain you now shocked

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Jsucre(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Eriokanmi:
Who cares...has that changed funke akindele's name from omo jatijati who loved money more than her beloved father who made her what she is today by staying absent from his burial and staying put in dubai, running after money in the name of hard work just to pilfer gullible youths money by watching her fake comic movies?

She should go and learn from the likes of Joke silva who's an epitome of womanhood in the Nigerian movie industry today. Can the corporate world make her their ambassadors again after losing the deal on Dettol Covid-19 ambassadorial contract ever again? I hate it when someone doesn't practice what he or she preaches and that's funke for you for those who don't know her....and some people would still see her as their mentor. Mentor alaigboran, Shioor!

Let her shoot the move in the moon for all I care. The mumus would still go for it.

kindly summarize.
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Josh1977: 11:31am On Jan 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by kayelm87(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2021
NextD18:
Funk Akindele remains my number one actress in Nigeria.

She's very funny, hardworking and remains the few legit actresses in Nigeria for me.

Very talented! Her combo with Mr Ibu in the movie "Sherikoko" and with Aki/PawPaw in "The Fighter" made me like her.

We've not even talked about her "Jennifer's diary" show. Babe is too good abeg!

I can't wait to watch the movie. Imagin Funke and Zubby in the same movie. grin
waiting for the combination of Funke, Zubby Michael, mercy Johnson and Charles okocha. That film will be bomb.
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by RPG2020(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
Nice move. Congratulations to Funke Akindele and her crew on this fine project though locally made but already breaking mighty records.

But, I'ma stick with Hollywood until these Nollywood people learn to up their game, The New movie featuring,King Bach, titled Greenland,is a bomb. Waiting for Coming To America 2,by March,If I don't see Davido in that movie as he said, his going one follower down,and I'm giving up on all Naija entertainment.

YoungboyNBA is a blast.

Don't ever come to Oblock bruh
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by YoungboyNBA(m): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2021
RPG2020:

I on understand you bruh Fvck is you saying
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by YoungboyNBA(m): 11:39am On Jan 05, 2021
RPG2020:

I on understand you bruh Fvck is you saying
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by heniford2: 11:40am On Jan 05, 2021
YoungboyNBA:
Nice move. Congratulations to Funke Akindele and her crew on this fine project though locally made but already breaking mighty records.

But, I'ma stick with Hollywood until these Nollywood people learn to up their game, The New movie featuring,King Bach, titled Greenland,is a bomb. Waiting for Coming To America 2,by March,If I don't see Davido in that movie as he said, his going one follower down,and I'm giving up on all Naija entertainment.

YoungboyNBA is a blast.
do you have the link to watch greennland please
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by dealslip(f): 11:47am On Jan 05, 2021
NextD18:
Funk Akindele remains my number one actress in Nigeria.

She's very funny, hardworking and remains the few legit actresses in Nigeria for me.

Very talented! Her combo with Mr Ibu in the movie "Sherikoko" and with Aki/PawPaw in "The Fighter" made me like her.

We've not even talked about her "Jennifer's diary" show. Babe is too good abeg!

I can't wait to watch the movie. Imagin Funke and Zubby in the same movie. grin

Watch beautiful liars Zubby and Funke acted together

1 Like

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by dealslip(f): 11:50am On Jan 05, 2021
colestephan86:

This lady made outstanding progress with JJC skills in her life
I agree with you
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by CSTRR: 12:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
More and more Nigerians have pivoted to Dubai.

Instead of holidaying in Miami or London, more Nigerians are now going to Dubai due to ease of visa

The West will not realise it until it's too late.

And once that culture is set, a more prosperous Nigeria would mean a more prosperous Dubai.

A sharp departure from the last 50 years.

1 Like

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by AdemolaA2: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Arry110:
Nigerian movies will never use new faces, just keep recycling same individuals

Focus more on the storyline and the narratives ... the faces in the movie are never too old to make epic movies . They haven’t even started yet !!!
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Poloyanabo2(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
YoungboyNBA:

YoungboyNBA is a blast.
You seem to be a movie freak, can you recommend good Hollywood movies for me?
Good action,
Black movies,
Horror thrillers.
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Fmghewzy(m): 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Eriokanmi:

She should go and learn from the likes of Joke

You are mad ,very mad.

Haa God people are useless in this country.
So cause she didn't make it to her dads burial,she is not a good person.
I repeat you are very mad.

1 Like

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by seyoops4u: 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
yes, it is there...
icuminpiss:
please where can I download it,it's not on netnaija yet
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by seyoops4u: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
I dont know what to tell you but God will heal you...

Eriokanmi:

Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Olam09:

I watched it at kilimanjaro ikeja on new year with my Gf everyone was just laughing inside the cinema because it's a funny movie with Good storyline.

Lols I followed the same route as you did but ended up at Shoprite Enugu cinema
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
icuminpiss:
please where can I download it,it's not on netnaija yet
Not even on netflix yet.
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
I like legitimately successful women. Congrats to her! Zubby has finally got a role in a reasonable Cinematic movie.
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by adeniyi65(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good work but I think better heritage films should be taken to international level to show what we have not hooligan kind of movies
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by BigGuava: 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by MickzyDonald: 2:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Olam09:

They are improving already this omo ghetto is very sophisticated, the video is neat and well subtitled.
Wow I'm impressed maybe ill try it out then
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by MickzyDonald: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
Chanchit:

Bro, go watch the film. I was forced to watch it on Christmas Day at the cinema. Of a truth, it was worth the money and time.
Thanks bro, I'll try it out
Re: Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas by Estefy(f): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Funke Akindele is super talented.... The industry is growing very fast

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Yoruba Movie English Subtitles [Photos] / Regina Daniels Returns To Acting With “The Journey Of Love” (Photos) / Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.