Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,323 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused (466 Views)

I Can't Hide It Again, I'm Pregnant - Relationship Expert, Blessing CEO Says / God Has Done It Again, I'm In Tears / God! Not Again. I'm In Pains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused by Frankraj: 10:31pm On Jan 04, 2021
That my girlfriend that asked me 10k and house Rent bill which i refused to give her

I told her I'm no more interested in the relationship that I don't have money and as a matter of fact I have my own bills to pay and I don't like girls that are asking me for money

He responds was that she have parents that will give her the money that she is not asking me to give her the money by force that I shouldn't worry about the money anymore
That we should continue our relationship.

My guys I'm more confused now oo
Which format is this girl playing for me or is this really how nice some River state girls can be ??
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused by Olunmercy56(f): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2021
lipsrsealed undecided
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 04, 2021
bro keep your shit to yourself and spare us the bullshit

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused by Theboy21: 10:46pm On Jan 04, 2021
cheesy cheesy
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 04, 2021
Alaye whats all these now? Are you doing covert advertisement for Rivers babes or what?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused by chatinent: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
Bro, abeg, you insult babalawo or what?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused by Frankraj: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin hey nairaland people I'm not the cause of the devalue of naira ooo or bad economy
Re: See What My Girlfriend Is Doing Again. I'm confused by NiRfreak(m): 10:50pm On Jan 04, 2021
Frankraj:
That my girlfriend that asked me 10k and house Rent bill which i refused to give her

I told her I'm no more interested in the relationship that I don't have money and as a matter of fact I have my own bills to pay and I don't like girls that are asking me for money

He responds was that she have parents that will give her the money that she is not asking me to give her the money by force that I shouldn't worry about the money anymore
That we should continue our relationship.

My guys I'm more confused now oo
Which format is this girl playing for me or is this really how nice some River state girls can be ??
Na everything you one dey ask us? Don't u have any O.T? How old are you self. Grow up Ogbeni. Later you will ask us how to insert your penis and fvvck her

(1) (Reply)

I Heard This Happened And I Was Like Why Did She Die? / Which Bank Should I Go To? Pls / Yet Am Still Alive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.