Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile (91787 Views)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / 6 Things To Know Before You Even Set Foot In A Marijuana Dispensary / 6 Things Everyone Needs To Know About Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Not Doing all those crap in a country as insecure as Nigeria makes no sense... the only thing that makes us manage this useless country is free pussy, weed, sugar and tick alcohol

Haba...

No weed

No sugar

No alcohol ?

Count me out !!!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by austino677(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fear women!!

1 Like

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by heniford2: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
everything this days hit front page if we don't do some of this thing you said are we then men
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Etinosa1234: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Assuming u involved sex

1 Like

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by TheWalkingMind: 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
How dafuq does gambling and scam affects fertility?
Go school, uno gree.
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Richdee1(m): 7:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Womanising should be first

3 Likes

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by daleehat: 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bms4real:
Important It is the desire of every human beings to live healthy, long life and fulfilled lifestyle but we have engaged in so many illicit act that are crippling us slowly and it can be shortening our lifespan. In this article, we will be enlightening approximately a few the matters As a man shouldering a lot of responsibilities, we need to stop the manner we are endangering and harming us. A number of things we do have emerged as threats to our wellbeing and often times than n or, we do not see any wrong in doing it but it isn't real. A few guys interact in these things due to the fact they may be not privy to the risks that these items convey.

LET'S CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING FACTORS: 1. Smoking Weed/Cigarettes: Though smoking may additionally have its blessings, it is nonetheless not desirable for our body. In a packet of most cigarettes, they commonly positioned those quote " smokers are vulnerable to die younger". These rates are meant to warn humans towards immoderate smoking. Smoking can purpose harm to some of our frame organs like the Lungs and coronary heart. We should try to forestall smoking excessively as guys as it kills us slowly.

2. Involving In Scam: If as a guy, you pick interest in scamming and defrauding people of their hard earned money than fending for yourself and make a living, then you are slowly killing yourself because it is very wrong and karma may also come calling sooner or later.

3. Taking A Lot of Sugar: Too much sugar is not really good for our body system. As a man, you need to avoid taking a lot of sugar or things that incorporate a great deal of sugar to keep away from diabetes and an unnecessary increase in weight.

4. Taking Excessive Alcohol: Many men are going through this particular one. Alcoholic liquids are not bad but it is ideal that you to reduce its consumption into your body system.

5. Gambling Rather Than Investing: The fact is that some men feel that going into gambling is better than making a genuine investment and a lot of them are becoming addicted to it. Most guys have become so broke and indebted due to immoderate playing games and lotto and some have died of poverty.
chasing and going After people's wives too can kill slowly.... add this it is a strong point

4 Likes

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Decolonel(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Op, do you mean "to avoid a futile life"?
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by LuQuLuQu(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
YoungBlackRico:

Iti... read between the lines..

1 Like

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Kylekent59: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Where is cultism?
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Diffpussies(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Check my siggy
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by merits(m): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bms4real:
Important It is the desire of every human beings to live healthy, long life and fulfilled lifestyle but we have engaged in so many illicit act that are crippling us slowly and it can be shortening our lifespan. In this article, we will be enlightening approximately a few the matters As a man shouldering a lot of responsibilities, we need to stop the manner we are endangering and harming us. A number of things we do have emerged as threats to our wellbeing and often times than n or, we do not see any wrong in doing it but it isn't real. A few guys interact in these things due to the fact they may be not privy to the risks that these items convey.

LET'S CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING FACTORS: 1. Smoking Weed/Cigarettes: Though smoking may additionally have its blessings, it is nonetheless not desirable for our body. In a packet of most cigarettes, they commonly positioned those quote " smokers are vulnerable to die younger". These rates are meant to warn humans towards immoderate smoking. Smoking can purpose harm to some of our frame organs like the Lungs and coronary heart. We should try to forestall smoking excessively as guys as it kills us slowly.

2. Involving In Scam: If as a guy, you pick interest in scamming and defrauding people of their hard earned money than fending for yourself and make a living, then you are slowly killing yourself because it is very wrong and karma may also come calling sooner or later.

3. Taking A Lot of Sugar: Too much sugar is not really good for our body system. As a man, you need to avoid taking a lot of sugar or things that incorporate a great deal of sugar to keep away from diabetes and an unnecessary increase in weight.

4. Taking Excessive Alcohol: Many men are going through this particular one. Alcoholic liquids are not bad but it is ideal that you to reduce its consumption into your body system.

5. Gambling Rather Than Investing: The fact is that some men feel that going into gambling is better than making a genuine investment and a lot of them are becoming addicted to it. Most guys have become so broke and indebted due to immoderate playing games and lotto and some have died of poverty.

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
Defrauding is very important

5 Likes

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
Go school, uno gree.
shut up... u are the dumb one here... stop being superfluous and use the appropriate terms to drive ur point

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Molahnelson(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Simping
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by 2shure: 7:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
U are just a looser and hater okay. You are giving advice from your boring life. To remain fertile. Whats the definition for the word "fertile" or fertility.
OP na hear say, he no go school

1 Like

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by TheWalkingMind: 7:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
BadRadio:
shut up... u are the dumb one here... stop being superfluous and use the appropriate terms to drive ur point
stop being superfluous? Mofo ooo.

Read dictionary, uno go gree.

2 Likes

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by BewareOf419: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Na something go kill us sha
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Strongbest(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Op thank you.

I am giving a life time changing opportunity here join as quick as possible :

https://www.nairaland.com/6346245/2021-what-business-plan#97737192
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Ugandatales: 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
The ultimate thing that kills men...

1. Too much sex with random women

2. Gambling.

3. Too much alcohol intake.

4. Drug abuse.

5. Married to the wrong woman.

5 Likes

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by sixtus3606(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
YoungBlackRico:

the heading just weak me
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by jaxxy(m): 7:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Interesting.. Nice
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Alexaonfleek: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hope these ones will hear ooo... A good number of guys don't pity themselves at all. You will see one guy downing six bottles of beer at a sitting. If that one die dem go say na woman kill am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Eriokanmi: 7:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
**Excessive sex when with your wife is one of the most fastest killers, OP.
You went to work in the morning, came back with stress all over your face, you bounce on her. The following day, same. Those nutrients you're shedding off are your strength, which you can only regain after 21 days if only you're on balanced diet. My question is, how many Nigerians have access to balanced diets nowadays?

**Do not give birth to more than you can cater for. Give them sound education as a legacy so that you too can enjoy your old age without being invited to the police station on criminal cases all the time.

**Do not keep much friends. One productive and trustworthy friend is ok.

**Do not copy others. Be contented in what you do and with what you have. Do not keep up with the joneses. Make do with what you have.

**Above all, live in the fear of God

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
TheWalkingMind:
stop being superfluous? Mofo ooo.

Read dictionary, uno go gree.
yes ghoul... using the word fertility was unnecessary.... why not say "productive"
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by yetmao: 7:22pm On Jan 05, 2021
Jh0wsef:
Una dey talk investing investing. where dem dey invest small money wey person dey see? I know how I lost funds from investment last year. From FORSAGE to MILLION MONEY to EFX INVESTMENT. Oboy e no easy

forex is also gambling bros
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Elmander1983(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
If u get caught while scamming people or loose a huge sum of money to gambling, my brother you will know infertility is real. By the way dead person no fit dey fertile again na angry
YoungBlackRico:
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by friday2011(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
YoungBlackRico:

Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Stomoney(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
The full definition of Nigeria is called scam but for alcohol I can never stop taking it. Something must kill a man if I die I die. Got lots of people who drank alcohol before my existence who still lives and I'm 31 now.
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Niom(m): 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Interesting piece. If you are married, check my signature....
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by Franking: 7:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
I wanted elaboration on the weed.
Re: Avoid Doing These 6 Things As A Man If You Want To Live Long And Remain Fertile by iampeterben(m): 7:26pm On Jan 05, 2021
classicfrank4u:
Masturbation should be the first in that list
Yes man! I was expecting to see it but Nah! The poster didn't post. That should be the number one on the list.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men Catch Sea Cow In Kebbi While Fishing, Take It To Their Monarch's Palace / Happy Birthday To Me. This Is How God Transformed My Life / This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.