Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

See What Bill Gate Was Wishing Africans, And See Pastor Adeboye Replies To Bill - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See What Bill Gate Was Wishing Africans, And See Pastor Adeboye Replies To Bill (1213 Views)

Halima Abubakar Gives Classy Replies To Followers Who Accused Her Of Bleaching / See Pastor’s Wife Reaction When Pastor Kissed Church Member During Deliverance / Alex Replies To Troll Who Said She's Being Pimped For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Bill Gate Was Wishing Africans, And See Pastor Adeboye Replies To Bill by nairawap: 12:52am On Jan 05, 2021
We don’t have cash to battle Covid-19 God is in war’ – Minister Adeboye discloses to Bill gate after the tycoon says he anticipated that bodies should litter like flies.

Adeboye's statement comes in response to a statement made by Billionaire Microsoft founder, Bill Gate, who recently said he didn't understand why COVID-19 cases and fatalities were low in Africa, a region that lacked enough healthcare, financial resources and Government will power to fight the scourge.
click below to see Pastor adeboyes replies to Bills gate comment, it will shock you that the white plan to wipe out africas, but we thank the living God who has been protecting us...
https://nairawap.online/we-dont-have-cash-to-battle-covid-19-god-is-in-war/
Re: See What Bill Gate Was Wishing Africans, And See Pastor Adeboye Replies To Bill by wewe1(m): 1:32am On Jan 05, 2021

I was awe, in shock anticipation mode.
I tip-toed towards the link above,
My strength falleth me
My body temperature fell rapidly
I took a trip to my miniature fridge
Luck smiled at me grin
My forsaken ginger flavoured sobo
Was looking at me eyeball to eyeball
I took another step of faith and
Muster all the energy in me
Drank the sobo (about 0.75 litter)
After few moment
Strength came, "gingerly"
I surmount courage
I click on the link....

Guess what? I was NOT SHOCKED cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: See What Bill Gate Was Wishing Africans, And See Pastor Adeboye Replies To Bill by WoundedLamb: 3:14am On Jan 05, 2021
Do well to share a link pointing to what Bill Gates said.
Re: See What Bill Gate Was Wishing Africans, And See Pastor Adeboye Replies To Bill by HonKong: 6:36am On Jan 05, 2021
ok

(1) (Reply)

It's Easier Work & Make Money Than Be A Housewife — Mary Njoku To Men / Man Of 28 Who Is Always With His Artificial Heart In A Bag - PHOTO / Fans DESTROY Megan Thee Stallion For Selling Her Soul To The Devil!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.