Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

How do i Unlock Iphone 6s - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How do i Unlock Iphone 6s (260 Views)

Differences Between A Factory, World Wide, And Chip Unlock Iphone? / How D I Unlock Zte 835 At&t To Nigeria Network. Urgent Please!! / How Can I Unlock This Smile Mifi [pics Attached] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do i Unlock Iphone 6s by Ayo005(m): 1:52am On Jan 05, 2021
To all engineers and users of iPhone here, please it happened that someone brought an iPhone 6s to me somedays ago requesting my assistance on how it could be unlocked, the phone is requesting for "iphone 6s login id and password" from her and she doesn't know how to get that. Although she slot in her simcard and she was able to get network and also told me she receive calls with it but can't operate the phone. Please engineers and computer/phone gurus, how do I solve this problem? Thanks
Re: How do i Unlock Iphone 6s by Untoman: 5:55am On Jan 05, 2021
The only way is to bypass the iCloud. Note sim would stop working. It you are interested then text me on WhatsApp 08037718483
Re: How do i Unlock Iphone 6s by akindayo12(m): 8:46am On Jan 05, 2021
how much
Re: How do i Unlock Iphone 6s by Lexusgs430: 9:07am On Jan 05, 2021
Ayo005:
To all engineers and users of iPhone here, please it happened that someone brought an iPhone 6s to me somedays ago requesting my assistance on how it could be unlocked, the phone is requesting for "iphone 6s login id and password" from her and she doesn't know how to get that. Although she slot in her simcard and she was able to get network and also told me she receive calls with it but can't operate the phone. Please engineers and computer/phone gurus, how do I solve this problem? Thanks

Tell her to return it to the owner............. The cost to bypass icloud, would be more than the iPhone 6 is worth.......

1 Like

Re: How do i Unlock Iphone 6s by jeff1607(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Untoman:
The only way is to bypass the iCloud. Note sim would stop working. It you are interested then text me on WhatsApp 08037718483

It could work with network if u save the wildcard tickets
Re: How do i Unlock Iphone 6s by megacontrol(m): 4:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
...by returning it to the owner.

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Us Used Iphone Xr With Face I.d For Sale. Comes With All Accessories / Any Good Android Marketer Here / NOKIA 7 PLUS With Charger For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.