Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year (54599 Views)

"My Bae Owns A Private Jet" Daniella Okeke Shares Adorable Photos Beside A Jet / My Butt Is Getting Bigger – Daniella Okeke Shares Photos Of Her Backside / Daniella Okeke Shares Sexy 31st Birthday Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by joelag: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2021
Person go need ladder to climb this kind ikebe

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Goalnaldo(m): 9:37am On Jan 05, 2021
R2bees:
I'm suspecting she's from "Airdo" state
cheesy grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Bobbynobobby: 9:46am On Jan 05, 2021
Reader300:
Ass gone bbig

Redditor?
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by pyyxxaro: 9:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Mokason288:

Only Suleiman can tell

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by AuwalYusuf812(m): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2021
See Nyash God undecided

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by moneyissweet(m): 9:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Sweet yansh

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Womanizer(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2021
Is this ass even natural? cheesy
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Grandmeister(m): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2021
Dcaliphate:
when they say get yo fake ass outta here, this is exactly what they're talking about
The proportion of her ass from her back..it’s either a photo enhanced picture or she did some awful implants on her butt..no other way!
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 05, 2021
I've watched enough "Botched" episodes to teach me that that ass is only beautiful, when clothed.

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Tracyvictoria(f): 10:02am On Jan 05, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Omoor this gal messs go loud oh embarassed

Lol......lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 05, 2021
Mokason288:

Shapeless girl
Silly boy
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by jaxxy(m): 10:05am On Jan 05, 2021
I have come to realize beauty is from inside then out. Any other thing is a counterfeit.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Omezif(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2021
She tries
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by oloshun(m): 10:08am On Jan 05, 2021
And this is news. I think it is kind of ridiculous fp that encourages these riffraffs to continue to be disgracing themselves in the name of social media influence. Can you imagine someone posted this and said 'to wish her fans', who be her fans'? Person wey no reach to be person fan, con dey get fans. Nina and priority na opposite.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 05, 2021
Sule's Meat
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Kingrefreshed: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
That's good of her. But,

I'm seeing rheumatism + arthritis in a couple of years to come..

Tufiakwa una mouth fit make a real Angel commit suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by bigcasava1(m): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Omoor this gal messs go loud oh embarassed
stop bearing nonsense in ur mind.
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Akinh: 10:24am On Jan 05, 2021
InfernoNig:
tongue kiss
I only see Pampers...nothing else
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by bigcasava1(m): 10:24am On Jan 05, 2021
jaybenugo:
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke took to her Instagram page on Monday January 4, to share a hot photo as she wished her fans a Happy New Year, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photo:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJotO2_h9xC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
our girls too fine. Igbo Amaka
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by tnerro1(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2021
The only assets they have, if you tell her to use her brains to achieve something, you don cause wahala be that grin
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by jydo34547: 10:34am On Jan 05, 2021
Person go need ladder to climb this kind ikebe

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by searchng4love: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2021
Lexusgs430:
Real or fake........... cheesy

Is this ikebe for her satisfaction, male satisfaction or female satisfaction or Instagram satisfaction or product/brand advertising............ cheesy
On da fleek.... just stay off mimxxy
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Bombolistic: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2021
What is this? undecided undecided
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by fidelisazuka: 11:03am On Jan 05, 2021
Stop calling Apostle say what you see
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by UMUNNA001(m): 11:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Make una come see nyashi ooo
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Kaymansion(m): 11:29am On Jan 05, 2021
This is plenty menh
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by zedegit: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Looking at her bakassi made me wonder why Naija ceded Bakassi Peninsula to Cameroun.

Looking at it makes me shout: Ikebe Super!
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Carloslehder: 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
All I see is a sex object
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by medokills(m): 12:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Go and sit down , FG don increase electricity tariff
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by Thegamingorca(m): 12:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sizzling
Re: Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo To Wish Her Fans A Happy New Year by piagetskinner(m): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nawa o... what’s the meaning of this.?

This fat is too much.. she’s a ticking time bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thin Tall Tony, Wife And Kids In Beautiful New Photo / Umarudeen Kayode, Davido's Crew Member Was A US Military Officer (Photos) / Nigerians Blast Paul Of Psquare Over Picture & Comment He Posted On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.