Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” (8064 Views)

Going To Church Without Wearing Boxers (My Experience) / She Sat In Your Couch, How Do You Make A Move To Have Sex / Amber Rose Goes Without Underwear To MTV Vmas With Her Beau (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by achaemeka(m): 10:58am On Jan 05, 2021
paulolee:
chaaaai...maybe na backsit she sit to avoid distractions but why is she telling the world?
Hello,bros happy new year.
Abeg save me with 2k.
This side nor too clear.Na beg I dey beg not force.
Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by paulolee(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2021
achaemeka:

Hello,bros happy new year.
Abeg save me with 2k.
This side nor too clear.Na beg I dey beg not force.
happy new year to u too but my side rough too....meself de find help...no vex abeg
Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by Rickmann: 11:13am On Jan 05, 2021
Mpvibetv:

A rather impressive young lady has drawn a lot of attention to herself after posting what can only be described as a thirst trap on Twitter. Although his legend is apparently true, he made many men drool.

Known simply as Wandz, the middle-aged lady posted two photos of herself on Twitter, saying she had forgotten to put her underwear on before heading out to church in a tight mini skirt and armless white crop top.

https://nationnaija.com.ng/went-to-church-without-underwear-and-sat-in-front-seat-people-react-as-lady-reveals-how-she-arrived-church/

In such outfit?...no be only front sit , na altar u sidon put.. grin
Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by achaemeka(m): 11:15am On Jan 05, 2021
paulolee:

happy new year to u too but my side rough too....meself de find help...no vex abeg
No problem bros.Thank you.
Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 05, 2021
sofiscatedmoron:

Bros local dialect is more difficult than English na
True oh. grin
Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by Lawly: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

These creatures again. Always causing problems.

How would someone go to church with one thing in mind. (Confuse pastor)

I pity the pastor cuz the battle that took place in his boxers would've been greater than any principality and power.

Fear these creatures o. If u love your life.

grin grin grin
She get luck. If na my pastor for Enugu, he go use her do preaching for that day grin
Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by Meto1234(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Na advert this one go do for church
Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by Oesophagus99(m): 8:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Another filthy coochie has forgotten her stinking undies.
Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by InfernoNig: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
internationalman:

Did she say she attended deeper life bible church?

Oh I get. grin
Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by zedegit: 9:15pm On Jan 05, 2021
InfernoNig:
Na lie. With an outfit like that, they won't let her sit in front. She's a liar.

It depends on the church o.
Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by InfernoNig: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
zedegit:

It depends on the church o.

Like?
Re: I Went To Church Without Underwear And Sat In Front Seat” by aidameoryou: 1:20pm On Jun 16, 2021
Bigggloadofcum:
grin

These creatures again. Always causing problems.

How would someone go to church with one thing in mind. (Confuse pastor)

I pity the pastor cuz the battle that took place in his boxers would've been greater than any principality and power.

Fear these creatures o. If u love your life.

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things You Hate About The Opposite Gender / Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? / Whats Your Take on a Girl That Like Rough Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.