Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Oluwaseun Osewa Must Admit To This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oluwaseun Osewa Must Admit To This (276 Views)

Did Teni The Entertainer Admit To Dating Starboy Wizkid??? / R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation / Eminem Reacts After Nicki Minaj Publicly Admit To Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oluwaseun Osewa Must Admit To This by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:05am On Jan 05, 2021
I Having Been Posting Thread Ever Since i Sign Up In This Forum, But i Haven't Seen My Post's in F.P.
all this Thread's that made F.P dose it show that we aren't NL Member's or what because i can't get it

I think it's high time Oluwaseun Osewa do something about this mess..
Drop your own suggestion if You have have exprienced this type of thing
We need to make thing's right in this 2021..
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Must Admit To This by Abyus(m): 8:06am On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Must Admit To This by Freestainworld(m): 8:29am On Jan 05, 2021
Goan sleep, are you the only on nairaland whose post has never make it to the front page before? Abeg die this matter, looks childish to me, as if you are looking for attention or what.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Must Admit To This by OlawaleBammie: 8:31am On Jan 05, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
I Having Been Posting Thread Ever Since i Sign Up In This Forum, But i Haven't Seen My Post's in F.P.
all this Thread's that made F.P dose it show that we aren't NL Member's or what because i can't get it

I think it's high time Oluwaseun Osewa do something about this mess..
Drop your own suggestion if You have have exprienced this type of thing
We need to make thing's right in this 2021..

But all the topic u made I see nothing informative in them how will they make front page??

the only one that could near is the one talking bout Cameroonian boycotting Nigerians music and am not even sure if it had a reliable source.

MODIFIED.....
A no talk am?? e no even get source and was written just like ss1 agric notebook .

sorry bro, Ur topics are not worthy of front page, be more creative and see the magic.

See no abuse me oo a never wake up finish this morning o

1 Like

Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Must Admit To This by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:39am On Jan 05, 2021
Freestainworld:
Goan sleep, are you the only on nairaland whose post has never make it to the front page before? Abeg die this matter, looks childish to me, as if you are looking for attention or what.
Nop just that it makes one to feel left-out
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Must Admit To This by macrodata(m): 8:40am On Jan 05, 2021
If you share an engaging content, you'll probably get FP.

We all tend to think that everyone should like something because we find it interesting but that's a selfish point of reasoning.
Re: Oluwaseun Osewa Must Admit To This by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:48am On Jan 05, 2021
OlawaleBammie:

But all the topic u made I see nothing informative in them how will they make front page??

the only one that could near is the one talking bout Cameroonian boycotting Nigerians music and am not even sure if it had a reliable source.

MODIFIED.....
A no talk am?? e no even get source and was written just like ss1 agric notebook .

sorry bro, Ur topics are not worthy of front page, be more creative and see the magic.

See no abuse me oo a never wake up finish this morning o
The new's has source unless you're on free mode

(1) (Reply)

END SARS!! Soro-Soke 2021 Action Movie!! Zubby Michael Best Movie Of 2021!! / "I Am Set To Bring Home The Grammy"... Kayzeeyahyo Reveals / Man's Boll Broke As A Result Of Rough Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.