Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! (1713 Views)

SS Vs Se...the Comment From A Reasonable Igbo Man / 2023 Debate: Apc Sw Vs Pdp Se. Who Will Win The 2023 Election? / 2023 Presidency: Apc ( Sw) Vs Pdp (se) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! by ChoCho54(f): 1:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
etrouble:
No be today e start. Since the time we whipped them at the senseless civil war they started. We don’t like them and they don’t like us either, but they cannot leave our land. They wish us evil every minute, yet they keep following trailers carrying cows to Lagos everyday.

However, we need to come together and push the blood sucking Hausa/Fulani herdsmen out of Southern Nigeria. After we wipe the useless evil Hausa/Fulani out of Southern Nigeria, we can continue our Yoruba Versus Igbo enemity. For now, let’s destroy the common enemies, the Hausa/Fulani heartless killers.
Shattap!

Lagos belongs to binis!
Re: Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! by ChoCho54(f): 1:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
johnmartus:
Aguiyi was a father of tribalism in Nigeria he passed this to Azikiwe. The fake professor A.K.A. chinus Achebe used his fake talent to dish out propaganda to his followers. His followers became the terrorist that confronted Nigeria government today.

Only God can decide if Achebe will rest in peace.
Alapatinrin!

Who invited you here?
Re: Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! by nairalandankrah: 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Sonyboom:
Here we go with this cursed soul lying to every one's face. From Azikwe who sold his pathetic igbo soul to Tafawa over outright foolishness, even with all his Yankee education to Ekwume, how long have your parent been slaving to the same illetrate cattle reared n kunu sipping demi gods your father served meritoriously but you n many fools alike from your pathetic tribe are now wailing others should avoid them.

Chaii..e pain am

Re: Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! by johnmartus(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Stupid question... from a drunkard.
ChoCho54:
Alapatinrin!

Who invited you here?
Re: Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Omo this thread na cruise i swear .... i just dey laff
omo na fire for fire grin grin
Re: Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! by MajohBankz: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Okay, me I want to believe that it's just incitements by northern folks on this forum to continue creating online enmity between us.
Pre Christmas, I gave a Yoruba Muslim woman rice to cook for her son, she was over gracious and prayed to God for me.
Just yesterday she came to collect yam on credit but I refused and instead gave her free beans and ingredients to cook for her son to her greatest surprise. She couldn't control her laughter as to how unpredictable I was towards them.
You see, I love Yoruba people with all my heart whether Muslim or not. My girlfriend during service was Yoruba with a Muslim father while being a Christian.
Meanwhile I was born in the north o.
Coming to that side, I have a fulani man that buys foodstuffs from me and sometimes on credit. But this man pays me back like two days before the due date for payment.
What I'm saying in essence is that, ideologies and ignorance is what's bringing divisions among us. There are good Muslims as well as terribly bad ones. But the stereotype with which you see Igbos as drug traffickers are the same way we see every fulani as potential terrorist. Take for instance after 9/11 in the USA, every Muslim was classified as terrorist because of Osama.
There's a very big symbiotic relationship between the SW and SE but they'll tell you that Igbos are occupying your lands whereas we have uncountable number of Yoruba people here in the east.
Re: Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! by Olakunleyakub(m): 2:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
I think the obvious hatred and bashing on this forum is just to catch cruiz jawe...

Most of my neighbors here are igbos ad we roll very well without any hard feelings.

The moment you allow natural hatred, ethnicity and religion to influence your perception about someone is the day you lost it all and all ur acclaimed school certificates become void and useless.

Ireoooooooooo!
Re: Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! by Kinematics: 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Space booked

Re: Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! by ChoCho54(f): 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
johnmartus:
Stupid question... from a drunkard.
Aburo werey!

Re: Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! by laiperi: 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
I am sometimes surprised how Igbo that are well respected and loved in the West than anywhere in the world, lost and wasted all the goodwill.

But it is no mystery that they became overbearing and abused their welcome demanding what they cannot tolerate at home.

Even furious that the same Northern Government they supported since the beginning of Nigeria are being supported by others for the first time.

Honestly, I missed my humble Igbo brothers and sisters of those days.
Re: Tribalism: SW Vs SE - A Show Of Shame! by Yoruba1stson: 6:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
We dey our lane and those fools also should dey their lane. We don't care about any fucking nyamiris, just go preach this shit you are preaching here to foolish yeebos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ipob Must Compensate The Woman That Her Food Was Destroyed / Gov Hope Uzodinma Lifts Road Transportation In Imo / Breaking News : FCT High Court Set Aside Interlocutory Injunction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.