Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Women And Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women And Sex (271 Views)

Secrets About Women And Sex / How To Start Touching Her Boobs And Ass And Sex Her / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Women And Sex by faith422: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2021
[url]Schoolwhat.com[/url] gives u more bedroom secret

For a woman, sex isn't separate from the rest of her life While sex is just a little part of a man's life, women on the other hand tend to view sex as a great chunk of their lives.

Check [url]Schoolwhat.com[/url] to also see what triggers a man most

Men can compartmentalize, feeling that stressful aspects of life can be parked mentally and separated from sexual activity. Women need good feelings and experiences during the day to have satisfying sex. How her lover treats her out of bed, greatly influences her response in bed. Inattentiveness, harsh language, rude

(1) (Reply)

I Am Looking For A Sweet Mum / I Am Changing My Three Universal B's In A Woman / 7 Secret Signs That Reveal A Bad Relationship{new}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.