Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,847 members, 7,802,708 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) (967 Views)

Protesters Allegedly Seized Senator's Vehicle For Allegedly Trying To Bribe Them / Boko Haram Kills Olobi Abdulazeez, Nigerian Soldier (Photo) / Bauchi Bye-election: PDP Wins Speaker Dogara’s Local Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by Becksblog(f): 9:24am On Jan 05, 2021

Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by Kalapizim(m): 9:27am On Jan 05, 2021
Dem lucky say na Airforce soldier don shoot, if na army ehnn ........
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by jumper524(m): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2021
tomorrow when their community is being attacked they'll expect the same soldiers to come to their rescue.

despite the fact that our security agents are compromised, it doesn't make much sense to become enemies with them.
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by Tissaia(f): 9:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Wow the mountain terrorist And Alcohol drinking monkeys at it again.
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by FarahAideed: 9:42am On Jan 05, 2021
Kalapizim:

If na army what will happen ? All the Army wey Boko haram don shoot wetin happen?
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by Kalapizim(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
FarahAideed:

If na army what will happen ? All the Army wey Boko haram don shoot wetin happen?
No offense but dont quote me again. Thanks
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by FarahAideed: 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kalapizim:
No offense but dont quote me again. Thanks

Gerrout you poor nobody ..First time I am coming across your worthless moniker and I will never even remember I came across it ... GTFOH
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by olatade(m): 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kalapizim:

And the army ones wey boko haram dey shoot everybody, wetin the ARMY do about am if no be to complain and wine say weapons dey outdated. My friend leave matter for Mathias, na ontop civilian army sabi display power.
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by Miracle1991: 1:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
olatade:

And the army ones wey boko haram dey shoot everybody, wetin the ARMY do about am if no be to complain and wine say weapons dey outdated. My friend leave matter for Mathias, na ontop civilian army sabi display power.
who stop you from joining the army or maybe you are not medically and physically fit.
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by OscarJaden(m): 1:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
how can you go on tear gasing local government workers just for protesting for thier salaries which has not been paid for 3 months

Gov.simon lalong is just clueless

you need to see the number of Nigeria security forces which comprised of police,army,Nscdc, immigration at the plateau State secretariat this morning

it uncall for
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by olatade(m): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Miracle1991:
who stop you from joining the army or maybe you are not medically and physically fit.

Hehehe. You don't know my story oga.

Let's just leave it at that.
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by Miracle1991: 2:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
olatade:

Hehehe. You don't know my story oga.

Let's just leave it at that.
then stop condemning people that sacrifice their freedom to defend you.
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by englishmart(m): 2:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
The source of the news look liarmohammedish to me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by Emzenoz(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
jumper524:
tomorrow when their community is being attacked they'll expect the same soldiers to come to their rescue.

despite the fact that our security agents are compromised, it doesn't make much sense to become enemies with them.

are they suppose to attack their community ? you are sick and shouldn't be handed over power
Re: Plateau Local Govt Protesters Allegedly Shot Soldier ( Photo) by Kalapizim(m): 3:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
FarahAideed:

Gerrout you poor nobody ..First time I am coming across your worthless moniker and I will never even remember I came across it ... GTFOH
Please comply with my last request..thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack And The Breakup Of Nigeria In 2023 / Nigeria Exits Recession, Sees Dramatic Fall In Corruption - Euro Reporter / Hope Uzodinma: A Man Of Many Fraud Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.