Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,610 members, 7,801,772 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin (46044 Views)

Couple Welcomes Quadruplets In Jos After 7 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Minna After 17 Years (Photo) / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets In Katsina State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by ihedioramma: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Liposure:
How much is condom that you cannot afford. See now you ve abandoned the poor woman and her children to their fate. This is shameful
Condom is not good for husband and wife .
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by realstars: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2021
Xpol:
Sometimes it's prearranged. You'll see how helps will start flowing in through different channels. Keep watching
Realy, the man realy knows that media has its way' if he play it that way, through media arrangee.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by piyoo91: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pochettino:

Asin having energy for immoral things. The same energy they can't channel into turning their fortunes around. Very annoying.

Give a poor man an opportunity to make money with you & watch how he will try to knock you out completely and have the profits all to himself. Very greedy lot.

Rich Nigerians are not as wicked as poor Nigerians.
and how do you differenciate between rich,poor?
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Kaiser20: 3:25pm On Jan 08, 2021
cooooooks:
Frankly, this may be planned to garner sympathy and get some money from well wishers.

I hope it works because 9 children no be beans at all.

You reason the plan well.
The man will definitely return after donations and alerts full their accounts.warey husband.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by GboyegaD(m): 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2021
FullBlastLight:
Yoruba pple say, ur own blessings wldn't bcom two or more & it wld get u offended!

How I really love dis kind of blessings!

God gave d blessings & none shal die or suffer, cos God wil definitely show them providence in every inch of d way!

Only belief, and try out ur best!

Na so we dey pull Good inside everything. You delete wisdom is profitable to direct from your Bible, ba?
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by samuel900(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
He go come back when government don bless them
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Indispensable85(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Hahahahahaha...... Wahala be like bicycle. Very easy to start.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by HeraldAgric01(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
Logical thinking, worked for many

Frankly, this may be planned to garner sympathy and get some money from well wishers.

I hope it works because 9 children no be beans at all.

[/quote
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by chewwie(m): 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2021
If all 4 are identical, can I please have them?

2 Likes

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:30pm On Jan 08, 2021
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by 44Bulldog(m): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Nothing do you, my man.

Even Elon Musk has 7 children. Yours is just 2 above that.

You're wicked grin
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Udokamadi(f): 3:31pm On Jan 08, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:

The men philandering is what caused their wives to have babies from other men? This logic is so on its head *facepalm*
No, but life is governed by karma and the golden rule. And many of this men essentially get back what they put into the universe. Besides, if a philandering man comes to find out he's not the father of his child, he may also not be aware that in his process of philandering , he might have gotten another man's wife pregnant without his knowledge, and the woman pins it on HER husband, then the process of karma is completed against him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Bahamas95(m): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
After having five children what are they still looking for, dem wan born Jesus Christ ni?

Children wey some dey look for nai others go just dey breed like rats......This life nor really balance.

2 Likes

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by rita25(f): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
YOU WICKED WALAHI grin grin grin grin grin grin
RisenPhoenix1:
He should have done a DNA test first before running. Who knows whether the results might have given him a more honourable way out.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Udokamadi(f): 3:32pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pochettino:

Asin having energy for immoral things. The same energy they can't channel into turning their fortunes around. Very annoying.

Give a poor man an opportunity to make money with you & watch how he will try to knock you out completely and have the profits all to himself. Very greedy lot.

Rich Nigerians are not as wicked as poor Nigerians.
And I'm assuming you're also a poor Nigerian. I understand. It's easy for people to self-hate sometimes.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Mayng01(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
Always common in poverty ravaged family
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by poweredcom(m): 3:33pm On Jan 08, 2021
If na me why I no go run.

Jakpa
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by matm: 3:34pm On Jan 08, 2021
This calls for celebration.It is not easy to give birth to one baby let alone many at once.Chidren are blessings from Allah/God.They are our future hope who will take care of us when we are old.Thats a mega blessing of the new year 2021.Congrats madam.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by JordanMichael(m): 3:36pm On Jan 08, 2021
FullBlastLight:
Yoruba pple say, ur own blessings wldn't bcom two or more & it wld get u offended!

How I really love dis kind of blessings!

God gave d blessings & none shal die or suffer, cos God wil definitely show them providence in every inch of d way!

Only belief, and try out ur best!
Stop encouraging poverty. Would God come down from heaven and cater for the children he lithered everywhere? He has 5 children already and yet he keeps procreating. What is wrong with we Africans? Two or three kids should be enough even if you have all the money in the world. Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:38pm On Jan 08, 2021
Disappearing acts cum 2021. After you disappear finish you will still cum back again.
If you don't want the kids after you already have 5 you shouldnt have cum back looking for trouble.

Hehn God has said you would be fruitful this year and he has answered your prayers by multiplying your blessing in 4 folds so this one is a good testimony.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Technocracy: 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
I hope and pray good spirited Nigerians come to her aid. It's actually a blessing but in the midst of poverty it seems like a curse but never the less it's still a blessing

1 Like

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Cutehector(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
When you were giving her injection, you didnt know ba

1 Like

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Kokaine(m): 3:39pm On Jan 08, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
The man I believe is in shock. 5+4=9.
Family planning should be canvassed in communities.
The woman who makes my hair can barely feed yet have 8 kids and even heavy right now...
Congrats to this lady and I hope she gets all the necessary support to cater for her kids.

Give God a name that those coming behind you will study.
Good morning nairalander and happy Tuesday to you all.

It could even be a plan with the wife. So that government will take responsibilities. Then later he will emerge
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by JordanMichael(m): 3:40pm On Jan 08, 2021
Pochettino:
Nigerian poor people are highly irritating. angry angry

When you look at them at first, they look so weak & harmless like they cannot do anything but when you see how many kids they can make you start to understand how immorally energetic they are. Always fucking helter skelter like goats and chickens. If they are truly in need will they have time to feel Hot, spread legs and Bleep anyhow?

Look at this woman. If you see her strugling on the street, you will assume her mind is on how to make money & better hers & her kids lives but No. Its not d case. Her mind is on how she can get home & bend over to be bleeped like a LovePeddler. Same with her ambitionless husband. She has finished fucking now but cannot fend for herself. She & her husband are mad.

I just hate poor people
They are really mad! Just imagine 9 whooping children! Now the he-goat is on the run
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Lightorder: 3:42pm On Jan 08, 2021
S
Righteousness2:
Hahahaha hahahaha!
Oga come back! There is no hiding place for you.
They are your Blessings
overdose blessing. It is well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Golan007: 3:43pm On Jan 08, 2021
Mr. Ndubuisi should tell us who he expects to take care of his kids for him
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Yippeedaniel(m): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Aoboy!! Na lack money be the root of all evil

1 Like

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by staga: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Why is he absconding?

He needs to setup a farm to cater to the feeding of his kids ASAP. By the time these four kids grew to become toddlers, the farm would be producing well. Feeding handled.

The only other hustle is where they will sleep, clothing and school fees.

- Let the wife learn sewing and make all the children's clothes.
- He can hustle money for school fees and other stuff. Breeding fast reproducing animals can take care of this. He can plant 10 palm trees somewhere.

People do not know the importance of agriculture. Growing up, we never bought gari, fufu, vegetables, yam, plantain or palm oil. Our farm at the back of the house produced everything.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2021
Udokamadi:

No, but life is governed by karma and the golden rule. And many of this men essentially get back what they put into the universe. Besides, if a philandering man comes to find out he's not the father of his child, he may also not be aware that in his process of philandering , he might have gotten another man's wife pregnant without his knowledge, and the woman pins it on HER husband, then the process of karma is completed against him.

No. Do you mean to say that every man whose wife falsely attributes children to him must have also had children by another man's wife outside?

Add to that the fact that it is not the philandering men who usually get cuckolded by their wives. It's almost always the good, responsible,
men.

1 Like

Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by Ofemmanu1: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2021
If na for potorpotor land, market don do be dat.
Re: Father-Of-Five Absconds After His Wife Gave Birth To Quadruplets In Benin by od501: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1377935/father-five-absconds-wife-gave-birth-quadruplets-photos/

Big dick, no money! After u yaf run, come back to your duty oo! See wetin N70 condom, abi N800 Postnor 2 suppose prevent! Oga come back ooo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Nairalander Retakes photo Of His Mum And Siblings After 24 Years / My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / You’ve Infected Me With Gonorrhea — Nigerian Man Confronts Wife In US (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.