Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,637,470 members, 6,169,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 February 2021 at 06:12 PM

2021 What Is Your Business Plan? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? (724 Views)

Medical Laboratory Business Plan In Nigeria 2020 / Use This 2 Weeks Break To Develop Your Business Plan And Plan Your Future / Cake And Pastries Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 9:47am On Jan 05
Heyllo and happy new year to you all. It's being a while I last created a thread here. This is going to be my first thread for the year and hope someone finds it interesting and join the flight. smiley

OK, in order not to bore you with much story, I am sure a lot of here already know what I am into.

However, for those seeing my thread for the first time, I am a cosmetologist and I deal on anything skin care.

Purpose of this thread, it's a new year again and I know a lot of people are still wondering on business to do.

The truth is, there's a large market for skin care products especially if you're very good at what you are doing.

I am not talking about just putting rubbish together in the name of doing cosmetics, na! I am talking about professional and advanced skin care products.

No one will come back to buy from you if your product is wacky and gives no result as you have claimed.

A professional cosmetologist should be able to tell exactly how long to see a result of any of your product.

https://www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 9:52am On Jan 05
Trust me, you can never loose going into skin care products. You just need to understand the market and know how to get your customers.

There's no way people won't keep coming back to you if your products deliver the desired results.

Do you wonder what all these celebrities use that make their skin glow and all time beautiful?

In my few years of practice, I haven't seen anyone who doesn't want to have a nice skin or beautiful skin; women, men, ladies and guys always long for that beautiful skin.

The above is what makes the market large enough for us.

My advise, if you are looking at business to do this year, please consider the skin care products.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 9:58am On Jan 05
I am open to teaching anyone who is interested in this business from scratch. Not free though.

The business is a very wide one but I will be taking out time to talk about a few areas you can venture into.

You don't necessarily need to have thousands of products, if you can create market for just one product, you are made.

Last year alone, we made around 1million in PINK LIPS cream alone.
Not talking about those junks park in plastic and called pink lips please.

Please, if you dobut the above, kindly ask for evidence. Recipt and record screenshots can be sent to you! I mean it, because I know the kind of people we have here. grin
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 10:05am On Jan 05
Last year, we were looking for distributors across the States of Nigeria because of the high demand and it's not possible sending things across almost every day across the states. That was why we were in a serious hunt for distributors around.

I guess that gives you an idea of what I am talking about.

So, if you're interested in this business, show up here and we discuss.

Even if you are already into the business but need my advise, feel free to ask me anything here.

For training, I will definitely be paid for it.

More also, I won't be taking more than 10 people. And please from different locations of Nigeria. Outside the country is welcome too, yes.

Meanwhile, have some good time here:
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Luckydubby7(m): 10:31am On Jan 05
Strongbest:
Trust me, you can never loose going into skin care products. You just need to understand the market and know how to get your customers.

There's no way people won't keep coming back to you if your products deliver the desired results.

Do you wonder what all these celebrities use that make their skin glow and all time beautiful?

In my few years of practice, I haven't seen anyone who doesn't want to have a nice skin or beautiful skin; women, men, ladies and guys always long for that beautiful skin.

The above is what makes the market large enough for us.

My advise, if you are looking at business to do this year, please consider the skin care products.

I`m interested of opening cosmetic shop with a million or 1.5m naira.
But with zero experience and I would be available monday to friday every week to manage it.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 10:51am On Jan 05
Luckydubby7:

I`m interested of opening cosmetic shop with a million or 1.5m naira.
But with zero experience and I would be available monday to friday every week to manage it.

You want to go into reselling of already made products, I guess.

Well, if that's it, I think that amount depends on the scale and products you want to be into, but you definitely need a little knowledge on how it works. You really need to know what and what products are in demands and fast selling. Some products don't get sold easily.....

Also, you have to get yourself aquainted with names of products, effect etc, because you will be stocking varieties of products from different sources.

In nutshell, that's not really what this thread is about though.

This thread is about being a producers of skin care products yourself, most expecially organics etc.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Luckydubby7(m): 11:13am On Jan 05
Strongbest:

You want to go into reselling of already made products, I guess.

Well, if that's it, I think that amount depends on the scale and products you want to be into, but you definitely need a little knowledge on how it works. You really need to know what and what products are in demands and fast selling. Some products don't get sold easily.....

Also, you have to get yourself aquainted with names of products, effect etc, because you will be stocking varieties of products from different sources.

In nutshell, that's not really what this thread is about though.

This thread is about being a producers of skin care products yourself, most expecially organics etc.
Ok
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 11:16am On Jan 05
What I will be teaching the 10 people who are interested in this business :

- SkIN TREATMENT SOAP (Organic)

- SNOW WHITE MOLATO SOAP
- EBONY HOT CHOCOLATE SKIN SOAP
- WHITENING SOAP (infusion ) for fair skin only or for those who desire a flawless fair skin

- WHITENING SOAP FOR STUBBORN SKIN (this for those who always complain no cream or soap works for them. They might have tried many expensive products but ended with bad results or no improvement at all)

- OSHAPRAPRA SOAP (advanced): lol, funny name but that is the reigning soap out there. You can brand your name please. Instead of calling it Oshaprapra cheesy

- Packaging
- Sourcing your materials
- Marketing (both online and offline)

Proofs of sales and evidence of profits (can be very verified by anyone, anywhere)

People pay over 50k -100k to learn these products but hey, this is going to be my new year package for those who interested.

I am charging just 20k

Note, don't contact me if you are not cool with the training fee please.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 11:19am On Jan 05
Luckydubby7:

Ok

Yes Sir.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 11:22am On Jan 05
If you follow my advise and you are not making upto 100k monthly from this business, come and call me out here on nairaland and demand a refund.

Please, who ever is the MOD in charge here should please be my witness and hold me to my word.

I will refund money to anyone who doesn't make up to the said amount monthly if all advise is strictly adhered to and doing what I do.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 11:28am On Jan 05
Please note this is going to be a standard training where lessons are well thought .

And lest I forget, you can start your own brand with as little as 20k - 35k.

I will be explaining more during the training.

Please, feel free to DM or chat me up here : 0.7.0.3.9.3.3.8.6.6.6 ( only watsap please)

For calls: 0.8.0.5.2.5.3.2.0.0.7
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 11:54am On Jan 05
One thing I have noticed among Nigerian's is that, people don't really like disclosing their source of income or secret of their businesses. Probably because they fear others might hijack their business and they won't be able to make profits again.

My belief is that, if you're really doing what you're doing well and right, you can never be displaced.

Instead of not helping people, you can at least help a few and show them the way. Nigeria is just too big for just one person to be a monopolist abeg.

However, you can only force a horse to the river, you can never force it to drink water.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 12:08pm On Jan 05
OK, I will be including pink lip cream production as bonus on certain conditions though.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 1:30pm On Jan 05
Please, to make things easy for ourselves, kindly go straight to the point once you chat up.

Like: Hi, I am interested in your new 20k training

If you're sending a mail, title should be I am interested in your new 20k training.

Thanks you.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05
Strongbest:
What I will be teaching the 10 people who are interested in this business :

- SkIN TREATMENT SOAP (Organic)

- SNOW WHITE MOLATO SOAP
- EBONY HOT CHOCOLATE SKIN SOAP
- WHITENING SOAP (infusion ) for fair skin only or for those who desire a flawless fair skin

- WHITENING SOAP FOR STUBBORN SKIN (this for those who always complain no cream or soap works for them. They might have tried many expensive products but ended with bad results or no improvement at all)

- OSHAPRAPRA SOAP (advanced): lol, funny name but that is the reigning soap out there. You can brand your name please. Instead of calling it Oshaprapra cheesy

- Packaging
- Sourcing your materials
- Marketing (both online and offline)

Proofs of sales and evidence of profits (can be very verified by anyone, anywhere)

People pay over 50k -100k to learn these products but hey, this is going to be my new year package for those who interested.

I am charging just 20k

Note, don't contact me if you are not cool with the training fee please.

Please, for those who don't know about the above mentioned products, take your time to ask people that use expensive soap and cream and they will school you better.

These are products for high class and working class people, lol.

For anyone to spend between 12k - 25k on soap and cream, that person must definitely be working.

This training is just my new year bonanza and I hope I don't change my mind.

You are about to learn a business that can put for on your table from me. No jokes.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 7:17pm On Jan 05
Remember, I am only showing 10 people. Some of us who have done business with me know better. Once the stated number is achieved then I am done taking this particular training.

It will help to keep the secret of our business.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05
Yea, that's it, we are almost there! Just in one day. wink
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 9:51am On Jan 06
I will be starting with everyone who's ready and has paid. So, keep your interest coming in.

Book your best and prefered time for your training ahead. DM immediately if you have made payment.

Please, if you have made payment but haven't choosen your time of training, kindly do so immediately, to avoid delaying your training.

Once you drop a message on watsap, chill and expect my response.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 3:56pm On Jan 06
Alright, please let me use this moment to remind us that I am only attending to those that have made payment.

Booking of space without payment isn't going to work, except we have not attended to the agreed 10 people.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 4:13pm On Jan 06
Lest I forget please, for those who want to take training via mail, please I will still encourage you to find a way to install watsap or telegram.

I feel it will be better interacting live than dropping messages and waiting for responses later.

Trust me, live training is very interesting, it's fast and you can ask questions anytime and about anything while training is ongoing.

However, I won't object if your only option or preferred method is still via email.

Thanks
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06
That's it, done for today. Tomorrow is another time.
Starting with the morning session people tomorrow. smiley

If you are still out there weighing your options, take your time to weigh well well o. cheesy grin

We are moving ahead and the goal is that, before this year runs out, I will have enough self made entrepreneurs from here.

Put your hands to work and reap the sweet reward.

Keep eyes on this thread.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 11:24pm On Jan 06
If 20k can buy you a business empire tell me why you won't jump at it?

Please tell me what 20k can do for you these days.

1 Like

Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 2:52pm On Jan 07
Check your watsap if you have paid but haven't received your timetable or fixed in a session.

The ball is rolling.....

Just a few peeps to go!
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 8:09pm On Jan 07
You ain't truly successful if you have no one succeeding through you.

I am happy and always will be, to be part of anyone's success story. Just check this out smiley

Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 8:11pm On Jan 07
Strongbest:
You ain't truly successful if you have no one succeeding through you.

Let's make this money together.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 9:02am On Jan 08
Someone is super excited this morning and I am excited too cheesy cheesy cheesy

Put your hands into a business that guarantees a happy return my people. wink
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 9:07am On Jan 08
The only available session for Now :

Morning session 8AM - 9AM (might be extended to 10Am
depends)

Evening session 8PM - 10 PM
Including weekends

If non of the above stated session suites you, don't bother contacting me please.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 7:58pm On Jan 10
OK guys, we are done on this one. Not upto 10 though but I am very satisfied.

Stay tuned and expect something new again, soon.

Good luck to everyone.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 8:02pm On Jan 10
Strongbest:
If you follow my advise and you are not making upto 100k monthly from this business, come and call me out here on nairaland and demand a refund.

Please, who ever is the MOD in charge here should please be my witness and hold me to my word.

I will refund money to anyone who doesn't make up to the said amount monthly if all advise is strictly adhered to and doing what I do.

For the sake of the above claim and transparency sake, I am going to leave this thread here so you can revert to it anytime, should you at anytime feel what you have learnt isn't as profitable as claimed.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 8:03pm On Jan 10
I am also opened to receiving a thank you gift o tongue

Lol.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by Strongbest(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10
Please, like I said, I won't be posting here from now since we are done but the thread remains here for future reference etc.

However, you can always stay with us here on our original thread:

Thank you and stay blessed.
Re: 2021 What Is Your Business Plan? by jidowu84: 11:43am On Jan 11
Following

(1) (Reply)

Win N10,000 Weekly On My Website Www.naijabarter.com / Business Idea For Sale / Starcomm Vouchers For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.