Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

For Butchery Manager And Professional Meat Butcher In Nigeria check this.. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / For Butchery Manager And Professional Meat Butcher In Nigeria check this.. (254 Views)

If You Are Looking For A Professional Meat Butcher / I'm A Professional Meat Butcher,best Meat Processing Consultant Nigeria / If You Need A Profession Meat Butcher,head Butcher,butchery Manager Check This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Butchery Manager And Professional Meat Butcher In Nigeria check this.. by butchery(m): 9:58am On Jan 05, 2021
I'm meat (butcher)business
development, meat processing
consultant. I have 18years of
commitments to the meat and food
industries, I have worked with United Training Company (U.T.C) Nigeria Plc,also managed at shoprite meat market Zambeef Nigeria, Ikorodu meat processing factory, meat market spar nigeria, partner with Abattoir butcher Association, Ever Fresh foods Lekki Ajah, Ceddi Plaza meat Abuja, Kaduna Farm & master butcher accra Ghana. I have trained many industries, staff and individuals on this meat market. I have developed business here in Nigeria and Setting up.Nigeria are set to smile as meat
processing becomes the next development target for investors.
Starting meat processing is also best
if you are looking for a good business opportunity that has a stable. Meat processing (shop) factory plant industries handles the
cows,pork,chicken,lamb&
goat,packaging,pricing display
varieties of meats in freezer and
distribution of carcasses such as
Beef,pork,lamb and goat,chicken
fish,seafood,burgers,sausages, mince meat and other livestock. A meat market store provides a business opportunity to individuals with an interest in providing customers with better quality, more selection and better customer service than many consumers find in traditional grocery chains. No special skills or college degree are required to start and operate this type of business.Opening a meat market store requires financing to pay for the location,equipment, staff and start-up inventory.This financing may come from personal savings,loans or investments from business partners. Physical Vocations are important for meat market stores since you need a place to prepare the meat for sell
while also giving a permanent
destination for your customers. You
simply need to know what is required to open and operate a meat market store.For opening and setting up meat processing (shop) sausage factory or getting the best butchery meat shop,bakery,kitchen equipment in nigeria and traning of
staff,having challenges in your meat processing contact me, will definitely take in charge
of the following:
Putting the construction in place
Getting the proper equipments
Recruiting of the best staff
Training of the staff (facilitators)
Setting up the equipments/other
materials
Development/ business ideas.
Purchasing
Consultancy
Proposal is the investigations of
investment project in terms of sale,
turn-over, market growth, technical
specification and most importantly
profitability of the business proposal.
Background:
The potential of these meat
supermarket was conceive as
vertically integrated business to
convert locally available raw
materials mainly live stock through
spinning for the production of meat
parts which we have profitable
benefit from the farm e.g. beef,
smoked goat, fresh goat, fresh lamb,
chicken, pork, spices etc.
The distinctive feature of the meat
supermarket is that it has the
capability for production, such as
Ban saw machine, mince meat
machine, pricing machine, rapping
machine, ham burger machine,
compressor machine, vacuum
machine, stainless table, chiller/
freezer, display cabinet shelves,
packaging materials, knives, e. t. c.
Any information on this pls contact
Sam 08020685390
Email smoronfade@yahoo.com

Re: For Butchery Manager And Professional Meat Butcher In Nigeria check this.. by Attit: 10:52am On Jan 05, 2021
Actually, you have an invaluable skill. But trust me, showing the ability you have a sound knowledge and influence about sales and marketing are the remaining recipes to make this a complete "let's do it". Really, why will anyone want to invest so much and someone tells him/her to find the market? Also, the figures need to be known.

If you can add the above, I am sure you will break grounds. Wishing you the best.

(1) (Reply)

Farmland Lease In Akure / Gombe Gov Claims State Has Largest Grazing Reserve In Africa / Farmers Needed Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.