Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (59248 Views)

Doctor Edward Gbemudu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 05, 2021
The resemblance is really there.
Chaaaiiiiii
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by samwheel(m): 10:39am On Jan 05, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
It's important we all stay safe.....But the way covid 19 avoids poor people needs to be investigated
We only hear about dis ones becos dey are rich.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Asadujames202(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2021
His corpse should be well guarded against the marauding skull miners from the slum of the wasteland of ogboomoshoo & Ijebuu
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by achaemeka(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2021
Codes151:
2021 just started.

See them! Unemployed youths.
Tuesday morning!!!
Una don mark attendance on Nairaland.

All this people above me!
May God change Una story!!!
Boss abeg help with 1k airtime make I use go online to find freelance writing job.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by ekhai(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2021
PLEASE IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN CONVID-19, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. WHEN YOU GO ON PUBLIC FORUM TO ADVERTISE YOUR IGNORANCE AND SOMEBODY, IN STUPIDITY, CHANGE HIS ATTITUDE TOWARDS ADHERING TO CONVID-19 PRECAUTIONARY MEASURES AND THE PERSON DIES, THE BLOOD OF THAT PERSON WILL BE ON YOUR HEAD.
RIP MR. ILODIBE AUGUSTINE.

2 Likes

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by omlueh(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2021
True talk jaré my brother.
Orubebe01:
op, are you related in anyway with Lai Mohammed, cos we all know that covid 19 in Nigeria is nothing but scamdemic
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Fredfr33zy(m): 10:41am On Jan 05, 2021
SavageResponse:

Anyone who calls for another lockdown will observe it alone! angry

I'm telling you bro.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nwaelohim: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2021
Orubebe01:
op, are you related in anyway with Lai Mohammed, cos we all know that covid 19 in Nigeria is nothing but scamdemic

Ignorance will destroy you but don't carry people along with your stupidity...

Pray you don't contact covid-19 soon. You think the entire world is a joke right? Because you have free data to type

3 Likes

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by mightyhazel: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2021
jaydeevaa:
for those saying covid 19 is not real, I don't know what to say to y'all...because I am a living witness...take caution...it becomes a threat to life if you have an underlying ailment...try to boost ur immune system...take fruits as often as possible or take multivitamins...stay safe
hot herbal teas and steam inhalation too
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2021
paulolee:

I know where you are coming from, but do u think dt if covid is really killing the poor as It have killed the rich, you would continue seeing crowds in public spaces and the nonchalant attitude about covid coming from poor that do believe its a scam??
Still that doesn't mean it isn't killing the poor.. it is probarbly killing more poor people than the rich.

For instance, 10 people may have died of covid today in different towns of villages. Their families would probarbly claim otherwise because they cannot tell what exactly killed them. If you think people will start colapsing and dieing in hundreds that is not gonna happen, then again if it does, and 5 people standing next to you colapses and dies, guess who would be next? grin but it doesn't happen that way.

1 Like

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Orubebe01: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2021
MansoryMX:

You called a virus that has hit more than 240 countries around the globe a Scam in Nigeria? Nigeria and Nigerians with the highest rate of carelessness and poor hygiene. Bro you are an undiluted fool at 40!
how much were you paid?
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by AreaFada2: 10:42am On Jan 05, 2021
dchem:

@Seun I do not like to concern myself with the stupidity of men. However, I think it's time you start banning people making statements like this. They are gradually planting the seed of doubt of the disease on the mind of people. This should be discouraged if we are to fight this Pandemic. Please kindly consider this.
Sadly Seun has totally failed in this matter.

Freedom of speech is good. But some people here are a risk to public health through their conspiracy theories about a pandemic that has affected about 20 million people and killed nearly 2 million people worldwide.

RIP to the young man.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by anjilgreat(f): 10:42am On Jan 05, 2021
DTeekay:
My dear as a Frontliner, it is not only influential people that die of Corvid, just that their own death gets media coverage, many others die daily of Corvid without it getting to news.

Wear ur face masks in public places, wear ur face mask wen visiting ur parents or elderly ones, wash ur hand everytime and carry a hand sanitizer, keep a social distance in public places.

Don't mind those doubting the existence of COVID-19 in Nigeria and asking why the rich only die of the Virus.

They forget to ask themselves on the number of poor people who have easy access to do testing for the virus unlike the rich.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by nsiba: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2021
SavageResponse:

Shut up, scaremonger!

I know him very well, he is well known NAIRALAND lie mercenary
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by MadamExcellency: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2021
mustafaa:
"Na lie! He was paid to lie about his death"

See if you don't believe there is Covid-19 in Nigeria, keep your dumbass opinion to yourself and respect those who do. If I have my ways, I will beat the hell out of you and force all the safety protocols on you just to protect myself.

Don't be unfortunate. Covid-19 is real!

Rest in peace, Jnr.

And so what?

Yellow Fever is killing people in Nigeria as we speak in a ratio of 1000 to 1 covid-19 and nothing is being said about it.

Covid-19 is the least infection in Nigeria to cause panic.

It's real but is over rated
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 05, 2021
The police should carryout autopsy on him.It is not all death that are related to covid.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by juman(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2021
Corona is real.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Tango123: 10:45am On Jan 05, 2021
Orubebe01:

Keep deceiving yourself

Maybe u will believe it is in Nigeria when someone known to u dies

Better do what u can to protect yourself

Yes, the government is using it to cash out. But it still exists in Nigeria

What makes u believe that covid cant enter Nigeria? Everyday, Nigerians and foreigners travel into Nigeria. What makes u think we are immune?
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Briller: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2021
Orubebe01:

Just pray you don't come down with the virus.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Tumbulum: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2021
jaydeevaa:
for those saying covid 19 is not real, I don't know what to say to y'all...because I am a living witness...take caution...it becomes a threat to life if you have an underlying ailment...try to boost ur immune system...take fruits as often as possible or take multivitamins...stay safe
same fear mongering and then we are still here moving about without mask. Stop these lies and allow people live their life
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by nsiba: 10:46am On Jan 05, 2021
dchem:

@Seun I do not like to concern myself with the stupidity of men. However, I think it's time you start banning people making statements like this. They are gradually planting the seed of doubt of the disease on the mind of people. This should be discouraged if we are to fight this Pandemic. Please kindly consider this.
Keep ya mouth SHUT!
Where are the dead bodies your Doctor Bill Gate and his surgeon wife saw on the streets of Africa
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2021
samwheel:

We only hear about dis ones becos dey are rich.
exactly, poor people are not important, they are not news. A dozen poor people have probarbly died at the rate of 2 rich people.

If it kills the rich people, imagine what it would do to poor people.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Tango123: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
It's important we all stay safe.....But the way covid 19 avoids poor people needs to be investigated

It does not avoid poor people. Theres is not reported because no one knows them
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Akuruoulo(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Orubebe01:
EWU GAMBIA, DO U MEAN COVID ISN'T IN 9JA ? IS THERE ANY EXTRAORDINARY FORCE PREVENTING IT 4RM ENTERING NIGERIA ?
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by juman(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2021
Right now corona is causing devastation in america.

In some states hospitals chose between the life to safe.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by IYANGBALI: 10:48am On Jan 05, 2021
jaydeevaa:
so you mean corona cash you and you didn’t dead?
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Tumbulum: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2021
AreaFada2:

Sadly Seun has totally failed in this matter.

Freedom of speech is good. But some people here are a risk to public health through their conspiracy theories about a pandemic that has affected about 20 million people and killed nearly 2 million people worldwide.

RIP to the young man.
don't believe their lies. Nobody is dying and you ain't gonna die. Na malaria be covid19
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Akuruoulo(m): 10:49am On Jan 05, 2021
jaydeevaa:
THANX BELOVED
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Tumbulum: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2021
juman:
Right now corona is causing devastation in america.

In some states hospitals chose between the life to safe.
lies again
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by IYANGBALI: 10:50am On Jan 05, 2021
dchem:

seun no listen to am o
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by delishpot: 10:51am On Jan 05, 2021
Comfort to those he left behind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour / Do I Have Herpes? / Coronavirus May Be Here To Stay - WHO Warns As New Clusters Emerge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.