Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease (59243 Views)

Doctor Edward Gbemudu Dies Of COVID-19 Disease / Nigerian Engineer, Ekwunife Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In The UK - Photos / Bank Manager Dies Of COVID-19 Disease In Rivers. Employee, Gateman Test Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by MansoryMX(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
Orubebe01:

how much were you paid?

How much was I paid? So because I didn’t receive palliatives or small change from government I should start shouting scamdemic or saying the virus is a scam in Nigeria? This man! You need to visit a psychiatrist. It’s obvious you are not normal!

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by juniorstar(m): 12:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
sometimes I have this belief that those who have been exposed to all sort of germs while growing by living in not to clean environment has some sort of protection cos perhaps they have been exposed to milder variants of coronavirus thus boosting their immune system. cos coronavirus has predilection for those who are elderly, young and old with underlying medical ailment, obese and malnourished individuals by mere observation.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Carloslehder: 12:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Orubebe01:
Believe whatever you like but, for me and my household corona virus is not our portion.
It is people like you that die like fowl because you have refused to use your common sense

1 Like

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by nnamdiosu(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Ok.. Then he should be buried. People die every day. So nothing new...

God bless Nigeria.

Very insensitive
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Willie2015: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Carloslehder:

It is people like you that die like fowl because you have refused to use your common sense

I like the guy becos he is using his mouth to confess what he believe
Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it and indulge it will eat its fruit and bear the consequences of their words.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Miracle1991: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
While some chimps says there is nothing like covid 19.
Pastor oyedepo what do you have to say about this news?
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by brightalo1010: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Akinh:
please I still don't get it,,why normal child of unknown market trader no die of this virus.....why is it that the son's and daughter's or or relatives of those important personnel died of this shit?...am just thinking loud ..and now they have been careful in telling u ..ur street guy or people died of it... grin
ask yourself why mad people that eat poisonous food every now and then hardly fall sick but once a normal person like you does that then it becomes problem, can you stay a week without bathing like mad people? How many poor people do die of heart attack, or cancer e.t.c like rich people? Despite how many years those sickness has been before coronavirus came out. Mention how many street guys that died of cancer, or heart attack or even Hiv despite many not using protections. , if you believe there is Hiv, polio, malaria, typhoid, e.t.c why doubting coronavirus as if there is some kind of tree planted in Nigeria that can prevent it from entering the country. Something that have ravaged the whole world and you are saying is not in Nigeria, even if it kills poor people you will still say na malaria killed them.

1 Like

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
For those who care to listen.pray against wrong handling and wrong treatment,that is what is happenin here.
COVID19 BRINGS DOWNS PPL WITH TEMINAL ILLNESSES LIKE:
BROCHANTIS, BREATHING PROBLEM, CHRONIC ASHMA, CHAIN SMOKERS WITH BAD LUNGS, PPL WITH SEVERE RESPORATORY PROBLEMS SHOULD STAY AWAY,COVER SELF,DRINK HOT WATER DAILY, DRINK LEMON JUICE,AVOID COLD FOOD AND CONTROL THEIR MOVEMENT by AVOIDING CHOKING CROWDED AREAS. YOU WIL BE JUST FINE! CHEERS! Ya socalled govt is not advising yu correctly for their self gains,do use ya sense well to stay healthy and strong.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by olanrewaju49127: 1:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
Is this not ebuka obi in law?
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
jaydeevaa:
for those saying covid 19 is not real, I don't know what to say to y'all...because I am a living witness...take caution...it becomes a threat to life if you have an underlying ailment...try to boost ur immune system...take fruits as often as possible or take multivitamins...stay safe

I am not playing...I had absolute anosmia for 3 whole freaking days...I couldn't perceive any single smell....those 3 days are the most scary 3 days of my life...but like I said, it is not a death sentence except u have a serious underlying ailment

I had very bitter experience late November till early December. There was a time, for almost 3 days, it was hell. Thank God, I survived it. I would not know if I had Covid, because it was very difficult to get tested at the designated centers because of Nigerian factor.

That experience made me suspect or think Covid - 19 is actually in Nigeria. Anybody that has passed through your experience or mine will know Covid -19 might have really entered Nigeria.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2021
jaydeevaa:
for those saying covid 19 is not real, I don't know what to say to y'all...because I am a living witness...take caution...it becomes a threat to life if you have an underlying ailment...try to boost ur immune system...take fruits as often as possible or take multivitamins...stay safe

I am not playing...I had absolute anosmia for 3 whole freaking days...I couldn't perceive any single smell....those 3 days are the most scary 3 days of my life...but like I said, it is not a death sentence except u have a serious underlying ailment
Abeg go drink hot water daily with comc lemon juice.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by osazsky(m): 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
PARADIZEPRIEST:

Abeg go drink hot water daily with comc lemon juice.
ignore him...na maleria..i had it too scam everywhere.at first i was scared..but i treated maleria 4 times and it left...
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by LyfeJennings(m): 1:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
Skepticus:

No December Update?

Lol
I'd find time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by showafrica(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Fredfr33zy:

For the past 3 months, we hardly hear of death caused by covid-19. Suddenly, as soon the US and UK reported increase in the number of deaths Nigeria just follow suit anyone who dies was killed by by covid-19 complication. Everything naim Nigerian politicians take dey cash out.

No mind them, they no even care how many people accidents kill for December, Coro no reach 1% of accident casualties not to talk of malaria, typhoid, bandits and boko.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by fergie001: 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
olanrewaju49127:
Is this not ebuka obi in law?
That's The Young Motors CEO, Obianodo Vincent..not this one.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Jesslove(f): 1:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Skepticus: 1:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
LyfeJennings:

Lol
I'd find time

I believe you.

A happy new year to you!
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
piagetskinner:
Covid is real o.. I couldn’t taste nor small for 1 week
I had same experience..
E dey do me like say make I slapp all this idiots spewing rubbish.
COVID is real, only that it not killing us anyhow
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by BigGuava: 2:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today...

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.........!

Thanks for reading
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by coldFLARES1(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
ManOfCompetence:
It's important we all stay safe.....But the way covid 19 avoids poor people needs to be investigated
God grant eternal repose to the soul of the departed and grant his loved ones the strength to soldier on.

To your observation, nature just finds a way to achieve a balance so we don't have a category of peeps with irredeemably bad cases.

When I saw a mad man drinking water from a gutter yesterday, I know say God graduate sickness and everybody get the category he for catch based on his levels generally.

1 Like

Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Litmus: 2:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Thinkherbell:

You're very sick.

Beyond sick, his/her spirit is already dead and decaying.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by micflo28(m): 2:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
Another lockdown is imminent. When will the vaccines come sef? This is not a disease for only the elderly ooo...stay safe all
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by jaydeevaa(f): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
babaolofin:

I had very bitter experience late November till early December. There was a time, for almost 3 days, it was hell. Thank God, I survived it. I would not know if I had Covid, because it was very difficult to get tested at the designated centers because of Nigerian factor.

That experience made me suspect or think Covid - 19 is actually in Nigeria. Anybody that has passed through your experience or mine will know Covid -19 might have really entered Nigeria.

I actually got tested in a hospital...thank God we're well
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by zudozz: 3:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
This guy leave all this wealth waka? Covid-19 ko--Corona Virus ni!

Ekene dili chukwu son and heir!

Kai!
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Tumbulum: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2021
AreaFada2:

You are talking to someone who sees it daily. Please stop it. You are endangering lives. I beg you in God's name.
where did you see it daily ? In adamawa
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Mruwa1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2021
with all dis dirty and rush rush for 3rd junction for benin city me never see or hear say person done die of covid 19 abi na only big names and big men with their kids d sickness dey kill. Abeg covid 19 come ghetto like 3rd junction and upper for benin we dey wait
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Tango123:

It does not avoid poor people. Theres is not reported because no one knows them

In this era of social media both the poor and the rich receive equal measures of reportage.
From the look of things those have died of this disease contracted the disease outside the shores of this country
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Blackdisciple(m): 4:21pm On Jan 05, 2021
eyah.. Rip bro.

That logistics company reminds me of my childhood back then in Jtown
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Tecno66: 4:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
kambili999:
Na wa

May he rest well.

What's with corona and influential people?

The difference is that when it kills the poor, you only hear the figure, not their names.
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by johnsonjohnson: 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
[color=#990000][/color] iam in serious need of help anything at all please. Ac no:0138331833, bank:gt bank, acc name:johnson okezie maduike.God bless
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by zone51: 5:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
This wan na renewal meat...dem just wan hide ham under Covid-19 grin
Re: Augustine, Ekene Dili Chukwu's Son Dies Of COVID-19 Disease by Codes151(m): 5:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Adeniran906:
you inclusive
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Pass Urine Almost Every Hour / Do I Have Herpes? / Can Hydrolic Synthetic Brake/clutch Fluid Cure Eczema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.