Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,218 members, 7,807,746 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX (8400 Views)

Sold out:2008 Range Rover Sport For N2.850m / Sold out 2008 Fairly Used Honda Civic @ Mushin / Sold out 2008 clean Body Benz Ml 550 With Reverse Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by Commonsense101(m): 3:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Gravatar:
Funny guy, this seller

All up in his feelings because I laid out the facts of the matter, well sorry, but not sorry

People like you are regularly made fun of, on Jalopnik NPOCP Nice Price Or Crack Pipe. People who are so delusional that they think that spending 2 million to dress up a pig in fancy clothes, means they can get that 2 million back from a buyer

Lol

E go shock you, this car go tey for nairaland for that 3m, until one day embarrassment go make you type SOLD, or that 3m go become 2.4m by force

"Upgrades" indeed.

You for make am 4m sef, since na brand new from factory.
Oh shut it, the only thing you're laying out is the depth of your envy.

If The Average abused Nigerian used MDX costs 2.2m- 2.4m, A car as clean as this one will cost at least 2.6m - 2.8m, That puts all the extra effort and money spent on his upgrades at a mere 300k value. . . . something that will cost atleast 1.2m to do today at current exchange rate? and you call that expensive ? Bad belle no go kill una.

Whoever buys this is a Lucky S.O.B .

I was trying to figure out what exactly your stake is and why you're so bitter about a car that has absolutely nothing to do with you, painstakingly read some of your posts . . .trolling after trolling on different threads, with an interesting affiliation to heavenlybang. This must be one of your alter egos

12 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by Commonsense101(m): 3:45am On Jan 06, 2021
I follow your threads keenly. Always an interesting read. You are a true car enthusiast.
If I were you I wouldn't sell this car, Some things are worth keeping . selling is a huge loss of value.
Good luck

1 Like

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Commonsense101:

If The Average abused Nigerian used MDX costs 2.2m- 2.4m, A car as clean as this one will cost at least 2.6m - 2.8m, That puts all the extra effort and money spent on his upgrades at a mere 300k value. . . . something that will cost atleast 1.2m to do today at current exchange rate? and you call that expensive ? Bad belle no go kill una.

I was trying to figure out what exactly your stake is and why you're so bitter about a car that has absolutely nothing to do with you, painstakingly read some of your posts . . .trolling after trolling on different threads, with an interesting affiliation to heavenlybang. This must be one of your alter egos

Try not to quote me without reason.

1 Like

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by aninweze(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2021
2shure:
Nobody sent you to buy aftermarket. Hahahahaha. With all the upgrades,na now your eye dey clear say no be benz or lambo, u no fot cook inside am,u no fit sleep inside am. Na one dirty yeye acura mdx old model sef 08 model,very very old. No one sent you to buy upgrades. Now you have gone broke. Heya.

I smell a lot of envy here.

2 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by bizzle2: 10:52pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lifted1:

wow, now that's a clean engine bay.
Beautiful Beautiful ride!!
thank you
Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by bizzle2: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2021
Commonsense101:

thank you for setting the foool straight. people and thier poverty stricken mentality

I upgrade/modify my cars for my personal pleasure/ enjoyment, and the added functionality & convenience.
whether it cost N100m or N100; whether I'm driving a picanto or a Bentayga, the features I desire in my Car will be a constant regardless of resale value.

Amazing how much time people can devote to nothing.

they can keep masturbating , I'm grateful for the traffic

12 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by kingreign(m): 6:11am On Jan 07, 2021
bizzle2:

thank you

Bizzle2, I there's a reason why I follow you on NL, it's because I learn alot from your upgrade threads. The upgrade of this vehicle was no exception.

To folks out there, only those who know the worth of these upgrades may appreciate this MDX for what it is. it's not an all comers affair, and eventually, this vehicle will be sold to the right person for the right price determined by both seller and buyer.

Happy sales Bizzle2.

5 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by bizzle2: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2021
kingreign:

Bizzle2, I there's a reason why I follow you on NL, it's because I learn alot from your upgrade threads. The upgrade of this vehicle was no exception.

To folks out there, only those who know the worth of these upgrades may appreciate this MDX for what it is. it's not an all comers affair, and eventually, this vehicle will be sold to the right person for the right price determined by both seller and buyer.

Happy sales Bizzle2.
thanks bro, appreciate it smiley
Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by bizzle2: 12:29pm On Jan 07, 2021
All inner and outer lights replaced with high quality LED alternatives. (all amazon purchases)

1 Like

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by pennzo: 12:37pm On Jan 07, 2021
You need to learn to ignore the trolls here. Most of them are kids or unserious. That's a fab ride you have on the market by the way. Happy sales!

6 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
Truth be told, mods never really increase resale value. You have to accept that as the fact that it is, nothing to do with bad belle or anything. In fact, in some cases, mods even reduce value.

That said, this car has been very well taken care of obviously. There are people out there who'll appreciate that. If I wanted a used MDX, this would be at the very top of my options without a doubt.

Happy sales. wink

4 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by Commonsense101(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
[s]Truth be told, mods never really increase resale value. You have to accept that as the fact that it is, nothing to do with bad belle or anything.[/s] In fact, in some cases, mods even reduce value.

Rubbish talk ,Bad Belle is exactly what it is about. stop fooling yourself.
Even something as ordinary as Alloy Wheels increase resale value. . . .

Nairaland gives some of you an exaggerated sense of relevance.
If it was a gazzuzz or some other of your cronies or even you, selling this same car . . you will praise these Mods to the high heavens and rave about how expensive and worth it they are.
Those other car dealers spending money on cheap & flashy DVD entertainment systems and body upgrades must be dumb.

14 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2021
Commonsense101:

If it was a gazzuzz or some other of your cronies or even you, selling this same car . . you will praise these Mods to the high heavens and rave about how expensive and worth it they are.
These car dealers spending money on cheap & flashy DVD entertainment systems and body upgrades must be dumb.

K.

1 Like

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by checkmatez: 8:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
Commonsense101:

These car dealers spending money on cheap & flashy DVD entertainment systems and body upgrades must be dumb.
Exactly what I said way back and noticed about the heavenly smokefish guy. .. always alternating account and trolling, copy and pasting from Google review and following it blindly, always online too (maybe he's a yahooboy), I hate asslickers most especially I hate selective asslickers(he should lick everyone ass evenly)
please don't quote me...am tired

11 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by Commonsense101(m): 8:44pm On Jan 07, 2021
checkmatez:
Exactly what I said way back and noticed about the heavenly smokefish guy. .. always alternating account and trolling, copy and pasting from Google review and following it blindly, always online too (maybe he's a yahooboy), I hate asslickers most especially I hate selective asslickers(he should lick everyone ass evenly)
Lol @ heavenly smokefish.
You practically have him figured out.
I'm certain he's the same person as Gravatr or whatever he calls it.

4 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by checkmatez: 8:47pm On Jan 07, 2021
HeavenlyBang:
Truth be told, mods never really increase resale value. You have to accept that as the fact that it is, nothing to do with bad belle or anything. In fact, in some cases, mods even reduce value.

That said, this car has been very well taken care of obviously. There are people out there who'll appreciate that. If I wanted a used MDX, this would be at the very top of my options without a doubt.

Happy sales. wink
you're not a mechanic, you don't have a workshop but you're forcing your self to be among in the process spreading rumours and unwanted opinion.... googling articles then copy and pasting it here don't make you smart . 1 _ 20 men on cartalk you are not there but top 2 trouble makers and asslickers you are dominating....
please don't quote me as usual..am tired

2 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:59pm On Jan 07, 2021
checkmatez:
you're not a mechanic, you don't have a workshop but you're forcing your self to be among in the process spreading rumours and unwanted opinion.... googling articles then copy and pasting it here don't make you smart . 1 _ 20 men on cartalk you are not there but top 2 trouble makers and asslickers you are dominating....
please don't quote me as usual..am tired

K.
Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by GAZZUZZ(m): 9:12pm On Jan 07, 2021
checkmatez:
Exactly what I said way back and noticed about the heavenly smokefish guy. .. always alternating account and trolling, copy and pasting from Google review and following it blindly, always online too (maybe he's a yahooboy), I hate asslickers most especially I hate selective asslickers (he should lick everyone ass evenly)

To whom it may concern...... Kindly take note grin

3 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by legalwealth(m): 9:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
HeavenlyBang:

Try not to quote me without reason.

grin grin grin

I can feel it
Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by legalwealth(m): 9:33pm On Jan 07, 2021
checkmatez:

I have said and confirmed it severally that heavenlybang is a yahoo boy! !!
Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by legalwealth(m): 9:35pm On Jan 07, 2021
Commonsense101:

Lol @ heavenly smokefish.
You practically have him figured out.
I'm certain he's the same person as Gravatr or whatever he calls it.

Heavenlybang is definitely Gravatar

Hating, envying, lying, etc. are his trademark

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2021
Lol, I dey disturb many people for this Cartalk sha. cheesy

Una go dey alright.

4 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by Stockquality: 9:55pm On Jan 07, 2021
I like this car, how much last. I dont mind the upgrades bros,i love the height plus its a v6. How much becos even 2m sef,i no get but 1. Yeah i'm ok
Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by Kingdemu: 7:25am On Jan 08, 2021
HeavenlyBang has been busted and roasted. RIP tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by bizzle2: 10:45am On Jan 08, 2021
pennzo:
You need to learn to ignore the trolls here. Most of them are kids or unserious. That's a fab ride you have on the market by the way. Happy sales!
we know them
thanks bro
Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by bizzle2: 10:53am On Jan 08, 2021
Upgraded the brake rotors to these Drilled and Slotted
sports rotors from powerstop USA.
Enjoy excellent Stopping power and a sporty look

4 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by bizzle2: 11:14am On Jan 08, 2021
Car comes with New ducraft pads installed just 3 weeks ago.
these are the cheapest pads I have used on this. Akebono & Powerstop were my go to

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by Themandalorian: 11:29am On Jan 08, 2021
Whoever buys this car is gonna be as lucky as hell. It's well taken after it's basically a toks standard. I wish you speedy sales.

7 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by bizzle2: 11:30am On Jan 08, 2021
Commonsense101:

Rubbish talk ,[b]Nairaland gives some of you an exaggerated sense of relevance.
extremely exaggerated.

1 Like

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by bizzle2: 11:37am On Jan 08, 2021
Themandalorian:
Whoever buys this car is gonna be as lucky as hell. It's well taken after it's basically a toks standard. I wish you speedy sales.
thank you
Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by bizzle2: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2021
Brand New Pirelli Scorpion tyres bought just a year ago. Lots of miles to go
though i must confess I have been a bad boy

2 Likes

Re: S O L D . . .The Best SUV Your N3mill Can Buy - A Turnt Out 2008 Acura MDX by legalwealth(m): 11:51am On Jan 08, 2021
bizzle2:
Brand New Pirelli Scorpion tyres bought just a year ago. Lots of miles to go
though i must confess I have been a bad boy

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buy Sound And Neat Toyota Diana Truck 1.4 / 90 Degree Oxygen Sensor Spacer fix P0420 & P0430 / Brand New 2009 Peugeot 307: Price: N2.6m: 30 Units Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.