Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

How To Install Etcher (U Disk Image Making Tool) On Ubuntu - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Install Etcher (U Disk Image Making Tool) On Ubuntu (414 Views)

Group Moves Against Sexual Exploitation, To Install Queen Of Nigerian Institutio / Ubuntu Vs Mint / Rare Image Of The Famous Mystery Animal 'baby Bush' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Etcher (U Disk Image Making Tool) On Ubuntu by millerdavid: 11:30am On Jan 05, 2021
Recently, I need to use the Raspberry Pi to complete the design, so I must first install an operating system on the Raspberry Pi, so I need to install Etcher on Ubuntu and burn the Raspberry Pi’s SD card into the Raspberry Pi official operating system. The process is as follows :

First open Etcher's official website:https://www.etcher.net/ Because it is a foreign website, the requested speed is a bit slow, and you need to wait patiently. The interface after opening is like this:

Then slide to the bottom to download the version corresponding to the Linux 64-bit system. To emphasize here, please make clear how many bits your Linux distribution is. Installing a 32-bit installation package under a 64-bit system will cause an error.

After downloading, enter the download directory. Since the compressed package is downloaded in zip format, you need to use the unzip command to decompress:

After decompression, an.AppImage file will appear, execute the file with super permissions:

After a while, the following software interface will open:

Finally, select the Raspberry Pi system image file, insert the sd card, and click Flash to start burning.

(1) (Reply)

How To Check 2020 NECO Results / When Will The Jamb Exam End? / Can I Study Mass Communication With This JAMB Score?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.