Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) (14291 Views)

A Nigerian Yahoo boy Barked Like A Dog And Gave Up The Ghost (video) / Charley Kay: Oyinbo Bride Pays ’Groom Price’ Of Nigerian Yahoo Boy / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 12:18pm On Jan 05, 2021
After hush, it used to be this nigger but since puppy is no more, he has taken over the thrown.

The boy fresh (no homo)

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
If you're a lady seeing this and you never wet, see your doctor.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Kestolove(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2021
Naso hush take start

7 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by osamz007: 12:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
Naso hush take start
where hush dey now?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Noting attractive and good about a fraudster, he has no good end

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Koulture(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Investor bj owns that title after hush.
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 12:25pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oboy ye

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by BigJoe19: 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2021
Bnaira my boy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Kestolove(m): 12:30pm On Jan 05, 2021
osamz007:

where hush dey now?
wia dix one go soon end up
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
But what stupid message are you trying to pass across?
Legit hustle is the only way to long-lasting happiness and peace of mind.

62 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by fati2001(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
CONGRATS ON YOUR HUSTLING.
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Pk01(m): 12:57pm On Jan 05, 2021
NEW DELHI that's b-naira now...! I so much looks like this guy..the facial and body structure,just that he is little bit taller than me...

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Snitch24(m): 1:29pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:

in ur dreams nigga

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by RealEzee(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Haaaa BNaira unilag boy na
E don tey way I dey hear about d guy, him n shy boss, mtcheeeeeew hush wat, Abeg make i hear word, this one don dey ball way before hush Ja re

8 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Dreyton36: 2:01pm On Jan 05, 2021
Pictures don't tell the account details

Post his account details let's confirm your claim sir

Lights up my kpoli in peace

9 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Mivici: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Let see his account
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by kambili999(f): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wonders will indeed never cease undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by QueenMay1: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Stop wasting your cash and risking your health on pure waters you are not even sure of the source when you can conveniently drink from your clean tap without spending a dime.

1 Share

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by fehintiola324: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wonders will indeed never cease
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by jimmychang: 4:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
Naso hush take start

This one don start before hush grin grin...no be BNaira grin cheesy

This one don dey glam since
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Teena18(f): 4:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
Abeg who has his contact let him come and buy perfume grin grin as some nairalanders no gree patronize me cry

2 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Benwallt(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kestolove:
In your pu$$i

3 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by zealousayo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
It's like you've really changed this new year, aunty. Don't go back to how you used to comment last year.
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by zealousayo(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
It's like you've really changed this new year, aunty. Don't go back to how you used to comment last year, please. lol
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Yuceeluv(f): 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Wet for picture?
I don't understand.

Picture of a fraudster for that matter.

NewDelhi:
If you're a lady seeing this and you never wet, see your doctor.

3 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
Op is it true you are a scammer too...? like someone said in that betting thread.
Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 6:05pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yuceeluv:
Wet for picture?
I don't understand.

Picture of a fraudster for that matter.

Squeeze your pant and go spread am outside. E suppose don wet by now.

4 Likes

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
RealEzee:
E don tey way I dey hear about d guy, him n shy boss, mtcheeeeeew hush wat, Abeg make i hear word, this one don dey ball way before hush Ja re
Hush na fake life. Bnaira get money pass am.

1 Like

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by NewDelhi(m): 6:13pm On Jan 05, 2021
RealEzee:
Those days for unilag, during class he and some guys wey also get money dey whine themselves on who carry bar pass. One by one they started showing their account balance. When Bnaira opened his own, every where scatter like say Boko Haram throw bomb. Omo not just Bnaira, so many ballers full unilag between 2006 and 2013. That was when the school was sweetest.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Behold, The Richest Nigerian Yahoo Boy (PHOTOS) by CaptainZubi: 6:19pm On Jan 05, 2021
This guy scatter toto for unilag that year sha. Money good mehn but not just him sha alot of rich dudes balled in unilag those years. Unilag na school abeg, I no attend the school but whenever I visit and compare to the uni ibadan wey I go, I will be like mehn this is how a school is supposed to be.

Social life in unilag was top notch and sweet back then don't know about now.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Yahoo Boy Shares Hot Coded Photos Of His Numerous Girls (hot Photos) / MEN!! See The Shocking BODY COUNTS Confessions Of Our Future Wives!! (Photos) / Signs Of Physical Attraction: How To Know If Someone Is Attracted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.