Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,675 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? (1261 Views)

If You Don’t Joke With Booty, This Post Is Strictly For You [PICTURES] / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Victory662(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hi fam.
This is seriously serious.
Sometimes in 2019, I was in a romantic affair with a lady. she's so cute, jovial and friendly. I loved her so dearly. But the problem was that we were just getting along as nobody ever said anything about relationship. So one day I decided to be more explicit. I told her that, it's obvious we are into each other. But considering how most love adventures ends in premium tears in Nigeria that I want to know if she has someone else. Reason is that sometimes some guys do call her when we are together, and she sounds almost romantic as she does when I call her. So I told her: " look, we know in this part of the world, no lady is single; we either pair or snatch. Maybe I've been pairing though but can I snatch now, cos I'm getting serious with you." I told her that I'm very serious and my decision will be from her answer....
She said that she has someone else... That they've been together before we met. But she's not in the state, so that's why we even got along. I asked her if that's her final, she said yes. I asked if she loves him, she said yes. I asked if she sees no future in us, she said her hands are tied, and she's sorry.
I told her I'm fine and my happiness is that she's happy the way things are going but I can't continue with her seeing she has someone else. She laughed it off as if what I said meant nothing.
The next day when she was ready to go, I saw her off but I ended everything in my mind. I deleted her number and pictures.
Two days down, she called and asked why I've not called her. I told her I can't call her again... That she should focus on her relationship and make it work. She said I can't do that, that we can still continue. I told her we can't. I stopped her from coming to my place, I pick her call anytime I want to and just cut her off. When she realized I was serious, she called and said I'm wicked that I just dumped her like a piece of sh*t and it's unfair. I told her I didn't, that she made her choice and she has a fiance to take care of. She said she has no one. Then I told her it's late, cos I've made my decision... We are friends till date though but I don't feel anything for her anymore.

Another one again last year, on 31st December. I asked the same question to another lady, she said again that she has someone. Now I'm moving on and she has started calling. I'm not a clingy person. I only decide to stay or leave without emotional stress.

Reasons why I ask these questions is that humans are tricky I myself inclusive. And I don't snoop into people's private lives. And I tell this to anybody close to me. I believe whatever anybody tells me is the truth, but if I finds out it's lies, I will bounce. No going back. It's better for me to know my place. If I'm she tells me I'm a side man, and I decided to stay, fine; I will act like a side man. than telling me I'm the main man while I'm actually mumu9 on ur contact list.

Is that questions really bad to ask a lady??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by fati2001(m): 12:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Victory662:
Hi fam.
Sometimes in 2019, I was in a romantic relationship with a lady. she's so cute, jovial and friendly. I loved her so dearly. But the problem was that we were just getting along as nobody ever said anything about relationship. So one day I decided to be more explicit. I told her that, it's obvious we are into each other. But considering how most love adventures ends in premium tears in Nigeria that I want to know if she has someone else. Reason is that sometimes so guys do call her when we are together, and she sounds almost romantic as she does when I call her. So I told her: " look, we know in this part of the world, no lady is single; we either pair or snatch. Maybe I've been pairing though but can I snatch now, cos I'm getting serious with you." I told her that I'm very serious and my decision will be from her answer....
She said that she has someone else... That they've been together before we met. But she's not in the state, so that's why we even got along. I asked her if that's her final, she said yes. I asked if she loves him, she said yes. I asked if she sees no future in us, she said her hands are tied, and she's sorry.
I told her I'm fine and my happiness is that she's happy the way things are going but I can't continue with her seeing she has someone else. She laughed it off as if what I said meant nothing.
The next day when she was ready to go, I saw her off but I ended everything in my mind. I deleted her number and pictures.
Two days down, she called and asked why I've not called her. I told her I can't call her again... That she should focus on her relationship and make it work. She said I can't do that, that we can still continue. I told her we can't. I stopped her from coming to my place, I pick her call anytime I want to and just cut her off. When she realized I was serious, she called and said I'm wicked that I just dumped her like a piece of sh*t and it's unfair. I told her I didn't, that she made her choice and she has a fiance to take care of. She said she has no one. Then I told her it's late, cos I've made my decision... We are friends till date though but I don't feel anything for her anymore.

Another one again last year, on 31st December. I asked the same question to another lady, she said again that she has someone. Now I'm moving on and she has started calling. I'm not a clingy person. I only decide to stay or leave without emotional stress.

Reasons why I ask these questions is that humans are tricky I myself inclusive. And I don't snoop into people's private lives. And I tell this to anybody close to me. I believe whatever anybody tells me is the truth, but if I finds out it's lies, I will bounce. No going back. It's better for me to know my place. If I'm she tells me I'm a side man, and I decided to stay, fine; I will act like a side man. than telling me I'm the main man while I'm actually mumu9 on ur contact list.

your story too length
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Xscape1993(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Victory662:
Hi fam.
Sometimes in 2019, I was in a romantic affair with a lady. she's so cute, jovial and friendly. I loved her so dearly. But the problem was that we were just getting along as nobody ever said anything about relationship. So one day I decided to be more explicit. I told her that, it's obvious we are into each other. But considering how most love adventures ends in premium tears in Nigeria that I want to know if she has someone else. Reason is that sometimes some guys do call her when we are together, and she sounds almost romantic as she does when I call her. So I told her: " look, we know in this part of the world, no lady is single; we either pair or snatch. Maybe I've been pairing though but can I snatch now, cos I'm getting serious with you." I told her that I'm very serious and my decision will be from her answer....

Some men don't have time for long story.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Victory662(m): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
fati2001:

your story too length
grin grin grin
Lazy Nigerian yoot

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Olunmercy56(f): 12:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
Congratulations... Your head dey there. She wants to eat her cake and still have it. She is doing shakara cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
op do giveaway na
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Victory662(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
SmellySperm:
op do giveaway na
grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by fati2001(m): 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2021
coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Victory662:
grin grin grin Lazy Nigerian yoot
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
You are an ashawo man, jumping from one lady to another and seeing nothing wrong with it because you have penis.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 05, 2021
Victory662:
grin grin grin
guy i serious die,least 2k will go a long way
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Victory662(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
You are an ashawo man, jumping from one lady to another and seeing nothing wrong with it because you have penis.
Clap for yourself. I know your brain is under your armpit, so this is the best thing that can come out if it

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Yellowblack: 12:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
Op your story too long... Abeg summarize am make I advice you
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Kapeter(m): 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2021
This OP acting like a sissy. Well maybe you are not the type that love marking register sha. Tell me you are engaged to satan and marry to Jesus, once you give me dat attention, i no go stop untill i use you count scores. If you don't want, don't give me attention from the start and don't keep me.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
Olunmercy56:
Congratulations... Your head dey there. She wants to eat her cake and still have it. She is doing shakara cheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Yellowblack:
Op your story too long... Abeg summarize am make I advice you

Oga to slap you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Kapeter(m): 12:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
fati2001:
coolcoolcoolcoolcool
Fati how far nah?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by DaddyRochie1642: 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kapeter:
This OP acting like a sissy. Well maybe you are not the type that love marking register sha. Tell me you are engaged to satan and marry to Jesus, once you give me dat attention, i no go stop untill i use you count scores. If you don't want, don't give me attention from the start and don't keep me.

Oga you're a wicked Banger grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by boxer022(m): 1:04pm On Jan 05, 2021
To me sincerely, I don't see anything wrong in the question you ask ladies. It is better you know where you stand than to end up regretting your decisions. Continue till you meet the right one.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by DICKstractor: 1:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
undecided

You are real gee, kiddo. Are you sure, you aint my lost son
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Nazgul: 1:08pm On Jan 05, 2021
My brother it's all a game. A mind game.

Most ladies do it (especially the much younger ones) cos they love the attention, care, comittment, finances... etc they benefit from these guys hence their decision to deceitfully pile them up, and torture them emotionally from time to time.

Others will tell you outrightly that they're with someone like the ones you met, cos they're not prepared to remain faithful to only you. They've not fully made up their mind on who to choose from the numerous admirers falling "head over heels" for them. So whenever it becomes obvious that she has cheated, she can easily defend herself by telling you that you were aware of her relationship but choose to date her anyway. And that defence will definitely silence any kind or form of protest you planned on making thereby leaving you with no option than to endure her promiscuous lifestyle.

You did the right thing by cutting off all ties with them. Life is too short to waste on deceitful people, any girl you choose to share your life and emotions with, must reciprocate by proving to you that that you've become a part of her life, and not keeping you on the fence to extort and torture you emotionally.

11 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by blinking001(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05, 2021
OP you're the man. You deserve to be worshiped by our ever increasing population of sissy men. Nothing is more threatening yet simultaneously attractive to a woman than a man who is aware of his own value to women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Jack005(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05, 2021
Zzor:
How is he an ashawo man? He even rejected ladies who already had boyfriends but wanted to get entangled with him. He deserves some accolades.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by fati2001(m): 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kapeter:
Fati how far nah?
good afternoon
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by kalufelix(m): 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
They-don't-want-the-potential-employer-to-think-she-has-been-unemployed-prior-to-her-appointment...she-tries-to-create-an-abstract-jealousy-for-the-sake-of-whims-and-drama...certified-h*es-on-the-other-hand-renders-services-to-numerous-employers-while-sticking-to-the-ONE-AND-ONLY...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Victory662(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2021
Nazgul:
My brother it's all a game. A mind game.

Most ladies do it (especially the much younger ones) cos they love the attention, care, comittment, finances... etc they benefit from these guys hence their decision to deceitfully pile them up, and torture them emotionally from time to time.

Others will tell you outrightly that they're with someone like the ones you met, cos they're not prepared to remain faithful to only you. They've not fully made up their mind on who to choose from the numerous admirers falling "head over heels" for them. So whenever it becomes obvious that she has cheated, she can easily defend herself by telling you that you were aware of her relationship but choose to date her anyway. And that defence will definitely silence any kind or form of protest you planned on making thereby leaving you with no option than to endure her promiscuous lifestyle.

You did the right thing by cutting off all ties with them. Life is too short to waste on deceitful people, any girl you choose to share your life and emotions with, must reciprocate by proving to you that that you've become a part of her life, and not keeping you on the fence to extort and torture you emotionally.
Wow... Just wow. Thanks for this though

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Victory662(m): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
blinking001:
OP you're the man. You deserve to be worshiped by our ever increasing population of sissy men. Nothing is more threatening yet simultaneously attractive to a woman than a man who is aware of his own value to women.
Lol...
My brother I don't have money to waste on DNA tests oo grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Joke With Serious Issues? by Thinkherbell(f): 2:32pm On Jan 05, 2021
Victory662:
Hi fam.

I like your kind of person. Straight to business no messing around. I wish every one, man and woman will emulate this pattern. Ask the person some questions, keep asking till you get the truth, if they don't open up, snoop around, find out the truth, and dump them. Simple grin

No time to waste. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Always S*x My Uncle Wife / 7 Sure-shot Signs That Will Tell You If Your Girl Is Bisexual / 11 Things All Men Do When They Are Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.