Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,650 members, 7,801,896 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Reasons Many Fail IELTS - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Many Fail IELTS (254 Views)

The Fear Of Maths: 3 Reasons Many Students Find Mathematics Difficult / See Top 5 Reasons Many Students Fail To Graduate With Good Grades / 50% Kaduna Teachers Fail Primary 4 Exams, Governor El-Rufai Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Many Fail IELTS by deeway200(m): 12:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
IELTS is the commonest examination written by insividuals to study and work abroad .There are two IELTS examination. The first is 'academic' which is written by students who wish to study abroad while the second is called 'general' . This is written by those who wish to immigrate and work abroad in countries like Canada , Australia, Britain etc
The main reason candidates fail the IELTS examination is that many students concentrate on the recommended textbooks like 'Baron' , 'kaplan', etc. Mind you , I am not here to confuse you that these textbooks are not helpful. They are really of great help. However , your in-depth knowledge of English Language rules will give you an outstanding result.
There are many rules in English Language you have to be familiar with before attempting to start using a textbook. A candidate must spend at least a month learning the rules of English Language and another one month exercising a textbook. Adherence to this candid advice Will ensure maximum success
If you are interested in learning the laws of English which can help you in passing your IELTS. You can partake in my online class. Drop your WhatsApp number so that I can add you up. The class starts on the 11th of January 2021. The class is just 3k. Normally I usually charge 40k for a physical class but since it is an online class, I have decided to reduce the fee. I have a lot of testimonies from those I have taught in the past .I would have loved to make it free but it's my source of livelihood. If at the end of the class ,you learn nothing , then be sure of having a refund.
Re: Reasons Many Fail IELTS by dogmart(m): 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Hmm
Re: Reasons Many Fail IELTS by pappy2000: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2021
Re: Reasons Many Fail IELTS by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2021
Same classes some nairalander r doing for free here that u charge 40k for? Well done o

(1) (Reply)

JAMB Opens Portal For 2020/2021 Admissions / Stanbic Ibtc Scholarship / NASU, SSANU To Embark On Indefinite Strike Feb 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.