Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,873 members, 7,802,809 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (88155 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Chirowman(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
Good for you
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by hush15: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

Please, Should I tell her I'm just joking or wait for the DNA result?

i don't care what people say, oga if she wan leave, make she leave. If her family get sense, they will speak sense into her head. I no talk say divorce your wife o but she is free to have a reality check. when she wakes up from her slumber and its not too late, she can come back, else na oyo she dey o.

except no be man you be.

even in our fathers days, they do their own DNA test back then. Our mama then no run leave us. Today sluts wan to be formin "dont you trust me"

trust kee you there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Eriokanmi: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

The right reaction and best action to be taken by any faithful wife, if truly your story isn't cooked up to draw the crowd. Enough of all these DNA nonsense. Who DNA epp sef? There are lots legitimate children out there who contribute nothing positive to the society. Iranu

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by damiloladuke: 10:31pm On Jan 05, 2021
ok
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by jamesbridget13(f): 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Your wife self her blood too hot. I know it's sad to know that somehow ur partner does not trust u but then d times we are in now, u won't blame anyone.

If na me I go just demand the amount spent on one DNA to be credited to my account if d result turns out fine

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Geesaintagape: 10:33pm On Jan 05, 2021
Mr liar, ur family Dr did the test abi?
U think it's malaria test?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by soderican(m): 10:34pm On Jan 05, 2021
Oga what happened to keeping calm and discover the truth yourself. You tell us bfr u run? Why u Dey tell us now? Na una Dey make life complex
kingeze88:

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Keyin: 10:36pm On Jan 05, 2021
You told her about the result being ready tomorrow without having her informed about testing earlier. Dear, test comes before results. You wouldn't have informed her about the result being ready by tomorrow since she wasn't on the know about going for the test. You abridge her trust in quest to ascertained your trust own her. Both of you are culpable of distrust if the results turn out negative. If the results turn out positive and she decides to leave apologized to her but if it is negative then help park her things up.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by peacettw: 10:37pm On Jan 05, 2021
I guess I am different because I see no reason why anyone should not check the DNA of his kids if the issue of paternity is in question.

I say knock yourself out if it brings you peace.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

What's the essence of doing a DNA test in secret if you cannot even keep it a secret until the results are out.

Normally, you should do the DNA test, if the result says the kids are yours, make no mention of it, just move on and be happy with your family, but if it says otherwise, you confirm again and if it remains the same, then you confront her... Simple.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by spafu(m): 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
tnerro1:
You should have waited for the results first, if it’s positive, you thrash it and live happily ever after, but if it’s negative, the kind slap you should give her when she comes from work, she will think she entered the wrong house
Mad o.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by etrouble: 10:39pm On Jan 05, 2021
ojun50:
Go and settle with ur wife... ...
Make una leave Mr Tunde make he rest in peace

Tomorrow give us the full details

Mr Tunde cannot Rest In Peace. A msn that died because of a woman can never rest a bit not to talk of Rest In Peace.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by harmargedon: 10:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
sorry to say this bro, but DNA test results takes more than a day to be ready, they go as far as two weeks. it's either your doctor is the father of your assumed children or it's just a made up story.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by ProphetM0hammad: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2021
I stopped reading when you said you had to take your two kids to the hospital just for a DNA test.
It's just like saying you carried your Decoder to Multichoice just to renew your subscription.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by aspirebig: 10:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
Story story

It means she had wanted to leave before,please free her. No time.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Wunna: 10:44pm On Jan 05, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Tales by moonlight.

Somebody will stay at the comfort of his old wacky and rusty bed and fabricate storys stories just to score cheap points.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Cutiekatty: 10:45pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

Better tell her you are joking, if you trust your wife u will not try what you just did and to make things worse you even told her. Put yourself in her shoes what will you do? If it was you. I pity you, you may have ruined your home with your own hands

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Vokians(m): 10:47pm On Jan 05, 2021
You just sat at the comfort of your home to cook up story. Do you even know what it takes to get a DNA test done?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Duridadi: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

....Na me send you ?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Tales by moonlight.

Somebody will stay at the comfort of his old wacky and rusty bed and fabricate storys stories just to score cheap points.
Hahahaha grin cheesy wink

We can't help but to log in and have a hearty good laugh cos of this post

1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by waleadeagb(m): 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2021
Just imagine how faithful we are and upon this faithfulness, all we get from our Women is abused and exploitation. To all genuine Men, we are Great.

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by meobizy(f): 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
Carry your cross.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 05, 2021
You shouldn't have told her now since you didn't tell her from the beginning.

Anyways, if she's an understanding woman she'll forgive you and let go.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by HitlerGaddafi: 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2021
yetmao:
fake story. DNA results dont come next day in Nigeria.

what labs do is to DHL the specimen abroad and receive the results by email.

Give and take 4-5 days on express service.
There are top hospitals in Lagos and Abuja that can run such tests.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by tiswell(m): 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2021
kambili999:
African magic plus...

Just pulling your legs

She won't leave. She was only trying to lay a point that u didn't trust her and she didn't like that
wise lady,I like you

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Mummyfour(f): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
yetmao:
fake story. DNA results dont come next day in Nigeria.

what labs do is to DHL the specimen abroad and receive the results by email.

Give and take 4-5 days on express service.
no mind the liar. I was actually going to fire him in this. Even the US and other nations that are advanced in technology cannot guarantee 24 hours DNA result.

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by harmargedon: 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

There are top hospitals in Lagos and Abuja that can run such tests.
even in advanced countries, DNA test takes weeks before the results comes out.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by LyfeJennings(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2021
Regardless of how fake it seem
This is the true story of a lot of middle class household as we speak
Especially the ones married in the corporate firm
As we speak, a lot of men who are married to ladies in the corporate world are going to through this very sad reality
A lot of homes will be broken in the coming week
Just cos it seem to fake to be true doesn't mean it's not true
The FCMB story has opened a lot of wounds
Young successful men who have doubts now seek for further clarifications.
Even older men in the grey days have accept the sad reality of paternity fraud and are seeking for truth
God help all men

3 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Paulianfa(m): 10:59pm On Jan 05, 2021
Omo u are not married...
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by boyjo: 11:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
kingeze88:

Also do DNA for your wife.

There was a nurse, whose news was on front page here, that swapped close to a 100 babies in Nigerian hospitals.

If the children are not yours, they are also probably not your wife's.
(NOTE: Don't quite this post post rather mention me for a reply, to avoid unnecessary mentions of toher monikers. Thanks).

DICKstractor
Fahdiga
OGWILLS123
kingeze88
MOVIC6
Ojun59
Gaius01
NextD18
Claff123
tnerro1
Kestolove
Kaypaparino
DaddyRochie1642
Dasnan
heniford2
Rhesusmonkey
Kambili999
Tradernaija
talk2hb1
maiquel
Thiwalade
Martinez39s
Teena18
CsTrr
123huawei
Yetmao
123huawei
Pavillon
olufeyikemi90789
jieta
Regex
yetunsbay
Anfield247
Askino
Franktom247
Adaawka1
TOPCRUISE
Missmossy
Panda7
Christistruth00
Kenmatt
franklingud
Better best
Blessednuel
Bigprick9inches
TheRedpillguy
Primrose 9ja
Lamanii22
ogascomax
Drella
Vaughanlanrewaj
greggng
D33types
knowhowk
At10tion
GalRenaissance
AuwalYusuf812
Freelane33
ogascomax
Stomoney
Ariesbull
abimbola74
mulerogold
Akpuobi1
Merits
Obembet
Biafranrealson
Stupidmod2
DaddyGngeess
Sobasojek
Kwara1stso
Jaxxy
Offpoint1
Wartsnigeria
Pat081
sunaizo4real
Mulerorgold
Olakunleyakub
Icumsa45
Chirowman
Hush15
Peacettw
Eriokanmi
Jamesbridget15
damiloladuke
Soderican
Geesaintagape
Keyin
Spafu
Etrouble
xProfx
harmargedon
Aspirebig
Wunna
Cutiekatty
Vokians
Duridadi
Arewatimesng
Waleadeagb

Callidora1
meobizy
Tiswell
HitlerGaddafi
Mummyfour
Emmyjay111
LyfeJennings
Paulianfa

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick! / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos) / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.