Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,589 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What (88161 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / I Told My Naija Parents I Don't Want To Get Married And This Was Their Response / I Told My Fiancé That He Can't Stay In My Duplex, He Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

Please, Should I tell her I'm just joking or wait for the DNA result?
The DNA should be for your eyes only why are you letting the cat out what if she goes and collide with your family doctor.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Exodora: 12:33am On Jan 06, 2021
tnerro1:
You should have waited for the results first, if it’s positive, you thrash it and live happily ever after, but if it’s negative, the kind slap you should give her when she comes from work, she will think she entered the wrong house
Why should he slap her when many of our men won't be at the hospital during labour to know when the child will be exchanged with another .
Wonder if you have read anything about Chemeras out all .

2 Likes

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Exodora: 12:38am On Jan 06, 2021
I am so shamed seeing matured men taking advices from kids here.
Majority of them here will do nothing rather than kill themselves but you will see them telling you some sh$it on how to run your home.
The child can still have your brothers' ,uncles ,father or cousin and still the DNA test will be same .
There is what they call Chemeras , the child's DNA test may not be same with the father but the child is his .

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by donnie(m): 12:39am On Jan 06, 2021
My only worry is the stupidly of the man who told his wife about the test before collecting result. Now he wants to make it our problem. Story is even fake.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by ipobarethieves: 12:40am On Jan 06, 2021
sad Useless liar.U think all peepz here are Sule./kids undecided? U do DNA test and within 24 hours,result don ready sad shocked lipsrsealed undecided shocked? See how dis one play with d Mod ballz/scam dem for FP sad grin grin sad.@OP sad,I'll give U 150k if u show us the DNA result b4;5pm

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Exodora: 12:41am On Jan 06, 2021
Men should exhibit the habit of being around during labour . Majority of the kids are as a result of carelessness from the hospital or an intentional act .
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by therajah: 12:44am On Jan 06, 2021
Kestolove:
Let her go, don't beg her she now HV d opportunity to go meet her fcmb MD
Kestolove.. hmmm the skin is esau's but the voice is Jacob's...

1 Like

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by PicLtd: 12:48am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:
I'm married with 2 kids, a boy, and a girl but I trust my wife that is why I have never thought of anything like a DNA test, I didn't do the blood group of my kids to know if they carried my blood group because I know my wife will never bring another man's kids for me. My wife do tell me what's happening at her office, how some of her colleagues are dating their bosses in the office.

When I saw DNA trending on Twitter, I clicked on it where I read the sad news of Mr. Tunde Thomas who died after he discovered that the two kids he thought he was their biological father belong to his Wife's boss, Mr. Adam Nuru of FCMB Bank.

I couldn't sleep that night, I concluded that the next for me is to do the DNA test for my two kids to confirm that I'm their biological father.

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I took my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

When my wife arrived this evening, I told her that, the DNA results of our kids will be ready tomorrow.

My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.

DNA test result comes out in 1- 2 weeks, it's not your routine 'malaria and typhoid' tests that comes out the next day. So you are lying.

Na fabu story you dey give us so.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Miracle1991: 12:50am On Jan 06, 2021
Since you started it without telling her, why are you telling her now? You be mugu, Cary your cross.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by SavageResponse(m): 1:09am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

Story, story! grin
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Lexusgs430: 1:10am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

Na so your mouth take put you for trouble.......... You should have secretly done it, without informing her......

If the results failed...... Nah that time you for get mouth........ cheesy
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by King44(m): 1:11am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

Tell her you are just joking but make sure you go through the result behind her just to be rest assured. Do you think she would smile with you before?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Lexusgs430: 1:13am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

Mention me today, when results drop...... We cannot knew beginning, and not know end........... wink
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by King44(m): 1:14am On Jan 06, 2021
PicLtd:

DNA test result comes out in 1- 2 weeks, it's not your routine 'malaria and typhoid' tests that comes out the next day. So you are lying.

Na fabu story you dey give us so.
Me sef dey reason am sef but for people wey go wan do am.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Martinez39s(m): 1:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Yamiriflathead:

Damn, this is deep....
Women understand each other and they don't trust each other. They know that it is rational and okay for a man to take a DNA test, but they deliberately paint it as a bad thing for wicked and selfish reasons using the following:
(1) trust and love ("don't you trust me? What is love without trust? Where is the love?" ).
(2) picking offense and unjustly getting angry ("are you implying that I am a hoe?"wink
(3) silly threats ("I will leave with the kids", "you have lost my love and loyalty" (like women have these), "you will never see me again"wink
(4) some will have the temerity to harm the husband in some way even though they know he did nothing wrong by getting a DNA test. They feel getting a DNA test is "crime" and they want it to be so, therefore it is to them.

They even cover up, justify and downplay the crime of paternity fraud by using the following:
(1) start reciting the constitution that any child born in the marriage belongs to the husband. grin
(2) start saying "men do it too" or "men have been doing it too." ❌❌❌
(3) start saying "if the children know you as their father, you are their father", "Real men step up to take care of...", "remember the love you have for these children" (using your emotions to manipulate you) etc.
(4) refusing to hold women accountable.

Why all these? Because they support paternity fraud: either they are guilty of it or they are supporting and shielding those guilty of it, or they are doing both. The sisterhood comes first. Even if the OP's wife knows the kids are his, she will still have to act like it's an offence to get a DNA test because such idea helps the sisterhood to protect women guilty of paternity fraud and it prevents men from digging deep on this issue. They all want all men to remain at a position of giving them blind trust or to be afraid of questioning so paternity fraud can go unchecked. The easiest people to manipulate are those that blindly trust you and those afraid to stand up to you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by dam4sam: 1:22am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

First, you should never use a Clinic where your Wife is known, to do a DNA test.
You will be exposing her to ridicule, if it turns out she had committed Paternity fraud on you.

Secondly, someone in that Hospital can tip-her-off and get PAID to falsify the Results, l have seen it happen and in this nigeria where they collect Money to falsify Covid-19 results, anything can happen.

Now, to your wife saying she will leave, if the result shows you are the father of those Children, you should have asked her immediately, what she thinks YOU should do, if the result shows you are not their father? Should you 'take her out' immediately, with a nice Machete?
If she agrees you 'take her out' immediately, then you tell her that she is FREE to leave, if the result turns out you are their father.

Women are very good at EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL and that is what she is doing.
As a married man, if you really afraid .of your Wife leaving you, then you are INSECURE and need to work on yourself, before it is too late.

I love my wife but if she ever threatens to leave the me/marriage, l will immediately ask what type of Uber Truck she wants me to order, fully paid for by me, to carry her things for her.

It does not mean l dont love or cherish her, it simply means l will not fall for or be subjected to such threats.
Because God forbid, if she dies today, l wont follow-her enter the Grave, l will only grieve. Same will apply to her, if l die today so why behave as if leaving or threatening to leave someone is the ed of their life? angry

Men need to stop acting like or putting their Life is in the hands of their wife, that is what killed many great Men in the past
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by cyrilamx(m): 1:37am On Jan 06, 2021
so if the result prove the kids ain't yours, she will stay since she threatened to leave your house should the DNA test shows you fathered the kids. wahala
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by 4reala(m): 1:51am On Jan 06, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Tales by moonlight.

Somebody will stay at the comfort of his old wacky and rusty bed and fabricate storys stories just to score cheap points.
Amd the most painful thing admin go push the fake news to fp
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Tenaga: 1:53am On Jan 06, 2021
See the reason why it's not good to allow your wife work with handsome boss.
Anyway I advice all men to do the same expectialy if your wife is a working class woman.
You can tell till it has been proven ....
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by DivorceIsEvil: 2:26am On Jan 06, 2021

She ought to thank God she is "clean".

Ignorance is killing most people.

Carrying a DNA should be a joy!

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by bigcasava1(m): 2:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Even though this is a made up story but if we are to assume that it is true then tell her to do as she pleases. it is not an offence to do a DNA test.
Abi oo
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Nobody: 2:31am On Jan 06, 2021
DICKstractor:
undecided

Tales by moonlight.

Somebody will stay at the comfort of his old wacky and rusty bed and fabricate storys stories just to score cheap points.
Omo you blast oh

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by OMNIVIRUS(m): 2:33am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

She is not serious, if she's sure that they are yours, she for don comot.
Meanwhile, you should have
1. Used a different hospital perhaps a government husband
2. Do not tell her until its ready
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by majamajic(m): 2:38am On Jan 06, 2021
yetmao:
fake story. DNA results dont come next day in Nigeria.

what labs do is to DHL the specimen abroad and receive the results by email.

Give and take 4-5 days on express service.

Where u see Nigeria in his story ? U are the one that concluded it's in Nigeria
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by egobright(m): 2:46am On Jan 06, 2021
This response is very hilarious...

---My wife told me that immediately I bring the results home tomorrow and the results confirmed that I'm their biological father, she will leave my house immediately.---

OK...
What if the result say otherwise?
I guess she will then beg for forgiveness and hope to stay right!

Women and playing victim self... Every little thing they want to make it feel like they're being oppressed.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by PHijo(m): 3:20am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

To say you are stupid is an understatement!
Who does this?
Why didn't you wait for the outcome to know if you would tell her or not?

Which honest woman would want to stay with a man who doesn't trust her?

I don't know if you should pray the children aren't yours! From all indications you've created problems for yourself through your lack of tact and foresight.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by chatinent: 3:25am On Jan 06, 2021
Let her go.

She can't tell people she left married life because sb requested a DNA test.

Secondly, you should have waited and secretly seen the result, absorb it then act on it. You didn't have to talk too much.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by stayclearofme: 3:37am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

See how you spelt the plural of story. Hmmmm. And you are busy insulting someone. Hmmmm
Oga the issue here is not about English.
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by Erotix: 4:00am On Jan 06, 2021
MICAH 7:5-6

I don’t trust my flesh talk less trusting anyone else’s (even my wife).

I put all my trust in God because he is faithful.
But I won’t give anyone the slightest impression that I don’t trust them.
Why didn’t you keep the test secret till you see the result?
Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by efavour: 4:02am On Jan 06, 2021
MOVIC6:
Tell her to do her wish, its not a question of trust anymore rather clarification of doubts it need be
gbam. Honestly I'm a woman but my husband once jokingly mentioned DNA once cos we were in a long distance relationship and I have heard stories of how people discovered that their children belongs to someone else and not to them. I told him to go ahead and clear his doubt cos if I'm in his shoes I would do the same. I went ahead to tell him that if I believe that our child was swapped at birth? He should trust me enough to go find out the truth
It is not issue of trust oh
Cos I use to tell him that my eyes is wide open incase devil decides to use him to attempt to abuse our daughters cos I'm scared of all the horrifying news I read on how girls children has been abused by their father. Even though I trust him, I'm still very watchful and usually tell him not to do aome certain kinds of thing for them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Told My Wife That The Dna Result Of Our Kids Will Be Ready Tomorrow. See What by twilliamx(m): 4:03am On Jan 06, 2021
kingeze88:

Immediately my wife left Home today, thank God schools have closed till further notice, I tKok my kids to our family hospital to run a DNA test, and the Doctor told me the results will be ready tomorrow.

She go understand las las...Do DNA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / 10 Ways Ladies Act To Avoid Sex When They Visit Guys / Guys, Can You Date A Lady That Wears Any Of These?(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.