Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Why Are You Still Idle When You Can Learn A Skill - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Are You Still Idle When You Can Learn A Skill (240 Views)

I Prefer To Do This Than To Stain My Hand Of Be Idle... / I Don't Want To Stay Idle / 5 Handworks You Can Learn In 2019 That Pays Better Than Bank Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You Still Idle When You Can Learn A Skill by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2021
Admin please don't be angry and please don't delete this post cool cool cool cool

Instead is sitting and waiting at home to get a job why don't you register for cake training with just #1000 remember no amount is too small to learn and start a trade with. No cheating and no scam. By the time you finally get an employment you'll employ someone to help you to manage your business. If you're interested in the training contact 09152507621.

(1) (Reply)

Frontend Developers Wanted / Get Your Grammarly Premium Accounts At Mouthwatering Rates / Job Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.