Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,524 members, 7,801,455 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy (30930 Views)

Don-Davis Archibong Now A Brand Ambassador; Gets A Scholarship (Photos) / Don Davis: Deeper Life High School Releases Statement On Molested Student (Video / Deborah Okezie: ‘My Life In Danger’ – Mother Of Deeper Life Schoolboy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Tenshades(m): 9:27am On Jan 06, 2021
rajiedreez:
Lol, he poop himself if you ever attended a boarding school you'll know that the boys are saying what they told them to say, even if there's no water in school, boarders use paper or tissue

That's why the silence was long before those offenders were given fabricated story to tell.

Corruption everywhere.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Awoo88: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Molestation Bulling?! Yes!! That Kid does not have any broken anus. At least according to the mum's doctors. That is a like Esua who is trading her son's wellbeing for small fame
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Ausval: 9:27am On Jan 06, 2021
So when you ask someone to pull off their shorts and inspect their anus ,is that not bullying and harassment ...I'm so sure they can also insert their hands or any object just to be sure if there is poo in it ...the boy don rope himself .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by malcom1X: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Shegzy8:

You said Facebook don't just block peoples account, which means she broke some rules.
She must have been reported but the account was suspended cause she was found guilty.

Guilty of what?

That boy was under the custody of deeper life church. Deeper life can not escape this one.

The other boy who molested him has no case because he's a minor. Will never go to jail or has no case to answer.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 06, 2021
Bbbwings:

Stf
They are not forcing you.
You no be lawyer

Tell your papa make him shatttap
You no be seun, we for don leave nl for u.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by theFilmtric: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Shegzy8:

So you think the school or the church members can suspend her Facebook account? Lol
Yes by repeated reporting

theFilmtricsay
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by malcom1X: 9:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Ausval:
So when you ask someone to pull off their shorts and inspect their anus ,is that not bullying and harassment ...I'm so sure they can also insert their hands or any object just to be sure if there is poo in it ...the boy don rope himself .

He put his hands in the anus to smell it or to taste it which one.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by wellmax(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2021
Always two sides to a story, but people want us to believe the accuser only.

Personally I think the accuser is talking too much for a matter already under investigation.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by theFilmtric: 9:37am On Jan 06, 2021
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonja people and their gay lifestyle dem wan bring am come akwa ibom all the way from brown roof
Tribal bigot

theFilmtricsay
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2021
alexxiswrites:
Who expected him to accept before? Wicked people.
were u there?

thank God you are not the judge in this case

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by KillamanJoe: 9:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Don't send your kids to boarding school. I went to one and I will not send mine there, if you're too busy to train your child, don't have one.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by marsup: 9:41am On Jan 06, 2021
southniyikaye:
We did not bully him (Ola and I). I did not molest him. The Boarding Master, Mr Joseph Nseabasi asked us to make sure he is always clean because when he Pooh’s or Pees on himself, he doesn’t clean up. And when he smells, and we ask him if he defecated, he will say no.

“But when we ask him to pull down his boxer and bend down, we will discover that he defecated without cleaning his anus. We will now ask him to go and take his bath or clean himself. And when we notice that his clothes are smelling, we will tell him to go and wash the clothes, but he will refuse, instead, he will go and pack the smelly clothes inside his cupboard

As an ex boarding house student myself, that statement up shows the boy lacks proper home training...
We had alot of these scenarios when I was in fgc ibillo...
Even me self, even for the fact that is topped bedwetting when I was just 3yrs, my first day at secondary, I piss for bed due to too much rough play...
Many parents believe because it is a boarding school, the school will do everything for them including habits they should have inculcate in the kids from onset....
My first child stop bedwetting at just 1yr 3months same with my second child.. Na the only thing wey my wife see do be that other than that, na witch she be....
And pls, how can a 13yrs molest and eleven years? What pleasure is he going to derive in inserting fingers in his anus? Pls if this is possible, enlighten me biko, no man is an island!!!

Modified - deji still bedwets at 14yrs....
I know a lady who still bedwets at the age of 29...it took the intervention of her loving husband to stop...
first, kids of these days, are already sexually active. they have been exposed to so many immoral act, hence the need to experiment. so, yes it is possible for even a ten year old to molest someone. I was in a boarding school, and saw these things happening a lot, even though it was a boys/girls school. Besides, who made them an anus inspector? it's irritating to want to see someone else's anus, only if you want to get in there. lastly, sorry your wife is a witch.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by ManuelDmotivato(m): 9:43am On Jan 06, 2021
As a gay guy now, I would not look for maybe a sensible jss1 student to put a finger in his anus, that is if I am doing this oh.

it is someone that shits on himself, That guy is clearly saying rubbish.

There is bullying in every secondary school, and I remember the kind of lies I told my parent then too.

Someone should call that boy record what he says and promise to not tell his mom, they would get the truth from him.

He is frustrated and maybe simply wants to leave the school.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by StagethemTVee: 9:44am On Jan 06, 2021
“But when we ask him to pull down his boxer and bend down, we will discover that he defecated without cleaning his anus.

Stupid Gay liars. You ask him to pull down his boxers and bend down(over)..abi? God will expose you and your parents teaching you lies to cover up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Neddstark: 9:45am On Jan 06, 2021
From the comments here, its obvious that 90% of people here never went to a boarding school. If you actually went to a boarding school, stories like this are not uncommon.
Some students on their first day of boarding school are so filthy because they do not have their mums, maids or washing machine to help them with their laundry. I have seen a student then, sleep with his school shorts, bedwet with it and come to school with that same shorts. Stories like this occur alot especially in private schools. They should die this matter abeg. Its a school disciplinary issue.

3 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Neddstark: 9:47am On Jan 06, 2021
fashrola:
How would an 11 year old boy defecate inside his shorts without knowing, even my 2 year old boy will always go to toilet and poo on the ground.... They are lot of loophole in this story....

Go and be a hall master in a private boarding school. You will see how overpampered kids can be extremely filthy.

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by fashrola(m): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Neddstark:

Go and be a hall master in a private boarding school. You will see how overpampered kids can be extremely filthy.

Overpampered and still poo inside their shorts? Like for real.....

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by marsup: 9:49am On Jan 06, 2021
Why is the molested boy's father not saying anything? Whoever's advising this woman,is doing a horrible job. it's good to seek justice for any wrong done to you or your family, but she talks or acts like this is an avenue for her to make money, or get famous. She is destroying the boy's life by these unnecessary ranting. She should calm down, get a proof of forced entry via the anus, from the hospital, and then seek justice. As for the accused, who made you guys Anus inspector? it's irritating to want to see another boy's anus, unless you want to get in there.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by fashrola(m): 9:51am On Jan 06, 2021
Neddstark:
From the comments here, its obvious that 90% of people here never went to a boarding school. If you actually went to a boarding school, stories like this are not uncommon.
Some students on their first day of boarding school are so filthy because they do not have their mums, maids or washing machine to help them with their laundry. I have seen a student then, sleep with his school shorts, bedwet with it and come to school with that same shorts. Stories like this occur alot especially in private schools. They should die this matter abeg. Its a school disciplinary issue.

Are you the judge? The kid's mum said her son was molested in school and you said they should "die" this matter... You must be very stupid... I swear

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lifestone(m): 9:52am On Jan 06, 2021
Godpikin4real:
Before nko? I don't expect them 2 own up after all, an accused is presumed innocent until d contrary is proven.

I smell lies in Shalom's statement.
But you believed the accusers statement.
Why would any senior sexually molest a smelling boy? Its obvious Don reputation in the school for uncleanness is much.
This Shalom is his bunkmate for God's sake.
If you've ever stayed in school hostel you will understand what Shalom is saying.
I heard the Mother of Don is asking for N100milkion compensation !
Free me. I was supporting Don untill now

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Sunkyapogee(m): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2021
Video or never.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Marvellously2Me: 9:55am On Jan 06, 2021
heniford2:
question why did the only single handle pick on Dani Davis to stay in the senior hostel why did they not assign another person to keep in watch to the junior student since his sick,why did the seniors who noticed his uncleanness did not report to school authority about Dani Davis behaviors why so many questions yet to answer Deeper life is truly a mess of a school and a church, a good lawyer will expose there ass easily
The child normally bed and poo on his body according to don Davis and the shalom's account and Mr Akpan was sick, for proper monitoring the boy was sent to the senior hostel that have a house Master, according to shalom, Don Davis was his bunkmate, most things in school don't go beyond the teachers or the house Master if they can handle it. And mind you, you are sounding embittered and ladened with envy and hatred, I follow the woman on this issue, I base my argument on facts

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lifestone(m): 9:56am On Jan 06, 2021
marsup:
Why is the molested boy's father not saying anything? Whoever's advising this woman,is doing a horrible job. it's good to seek justice for any wrong done to you or your family, but she talks or acts like this is an avenue for her to make money, or get famous. She is destroying the boy's life by these unnecessary ranting. She should calm down, get a proof of forced entry via the anus, from the hospital, and then seek justice. As for the accused, who made you guys Anus inspector? it's irritating to want to see another boy's anus, unless you want to get in there.
Get into a smelling anus? They inspected his anus because he wont stop smelling. He wants to save himself from sickness too, they are bunkmate

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Respect55(m): 9:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Una weldone ọ. Nyansh inspection officers

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Makanaki127: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2021
Buharidgeneral:
I tut the case is under investigation
So what is going on right now oga ? She na your family investigation them day go or pass through now ni ? Mtcheew day ask mumu question shey you no see police station as you day read the passage ni ?
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by kayuseful: 9:58am On Jan 06, 2021
heniford2:
question why did the only single handle pick on Dani Davis to stay in the senior hostel why did they not assign another person to keep in watch to the junior student since his sick,why did the seniors who noticed his uncleanness did not report to school authority about Dani Davis behaviors why so many questions yet to answer Deeper life is truly a mess of a school and a church, a good lawyer will expose there ass easily

If you have ever been in a boarding school, especially rich kids school, you'll relate better. The boarding master obviously could see this Davis needs some special attention and that's why he's kept an eye on him and require he's moved to another hostel when he's not around.
Someone that had a nurse specially assigned to him.. This is jss1 boy for God's sake.

1 Like

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 06, 2021
marsup:
first, kids of these days, are already sexually active. they have been exposed to so many immoral act, hence the need to experiment. so, yes it is possible for even a ten year old to molest someone. I was in a boarding school, and saw these things happening a lot, even though it was a boys/girls school. Besides, who made them an anus inspector? it's irritating to want to see someone else's anus, only if you want to get in there. lastly, sorry your wife is a witch.

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:59am On Jan 06, 2021
I haven't been following this story as such because sex molestation of kids makes me sad.
My thoughts though:

Kids in the UK as young as 3yrs old have to be toilet trained before coming to school because they do not want their teachers to be sued for molestation when they clean them up.

Why was this boy still urinating at 11yrs old?

Was he toilet trained OR taken to see an urinologist?

Most parents do not train their kids to look after themselves like washing of their clothes, bathing themselves well etc because they do not have the time and they have maids to help their kids.

Do not handover your child's training to maids, schools, etc.

Stop over pampering your kids please. The world won't be nice to them. Toughen them up. Stop forming ajebo when you are pako.

Teach kids to be polite and able to stand up for themselves. This world isn't for sissies.

Let them help around the house.. Give them chores to do like you had when growing up.

Build them for the long term and not for the shortest term.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Lifestone(m): 10:02am On Jan 06, 2021
StagethemTVee:

Stupid Gay liars. You ask him to pull down his boxers and bend down(over)..abi? God will expose you and your parents teaching you lies to cover up.
Which Gay man will go into a smelling anus? Who poo and bedwet without cleaning up. I was believing that failed woman untill i heard from the other side.
She should take responsibility for raising her child poorly. I wont send a child that bed wet to a Boarding School, you simply expose the child to ridicles

2 Likes

Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2021
moralistic:
were u there?

thank God you are not the judge in this case
I thank God, too. Thank God it's not your relative as well.
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by 6digitscomrade: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Don Davis: Shalom Ominiyi Denies Ever Molesting Deeper Life Schoolboy by marsup: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Lifestone:

Get into a smelling anus? They inspected his anus because he wont stop smelling. He wants to save himself from sickness too, they are bunkmate
there are other ways. my point is, you don't just tell someone to bend over to see if their anus is clean. That alone is a red flag. Well, i hope both parties get the help they need.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Babangida Ahmad, BUK Student Slumps, Dies In Hostel (Photos) / JAMB Orders Candidates To Upload Their O'Level Results Again / An Unsolicited Guide To Writing Your 6 Month SIWES Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.