Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) (2039 Views)

Samantha Reveals Her Nominations, In Danger? / Paula Moves New Man Into Her Home After Filing For A Divorce From Robin Thicke / Cossy Is Back In Dirty Movies! See Her New Movie Trailer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by ngodus: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2011
Re: Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2011
[size=13pt]I can't tell what is wrong with this girl called '' Shakira ''- i mean , she's a kind of strange celebrity and i guess she won't love to settle down with one man at a time . lipsrsealed

Well , it's a free world. . . wink
[/size]
Re: Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by Abbycrown(f): 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2011
They look perfect together, but let's hope they would remain perfect 'more down the road'.
Re: Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by snowdrops(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2011
the beginning of the end of pique. now he can no longer concentrate on football as he would become engrossed in a celebrity culture which goes against everything barcelona
Re: Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2011
[size=13pt]They look perfect ? Well , that is your own view . like you have said - I too just hope they remain perfect instead of hearing or reading bizarre news about their new relationship . undecided [/size]

Abbycrown:

They look perfect together, but let's hope they would remain perfect 'more down the road'.
Re: Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by iice(f): 9:07am On Mar 31, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I can't tell what is wrong with this girl called '' Shakira ''- i mean , she's a kind of strange celebrity and i guess she won't love to settle down with one man at a time . lipsrsealed

Well , it's a free world. . . wink
[/size]
This one pass irony.
She has always been with her bf (abt 8yrs together or so) and i didn't even know she'd broken up until i saw this thread.
Re: Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 5:47pm On Mar 31, 2011
[size=13pt]Hehehehe. . . .you can say so . smiley

She's use to this kind of lifestyle , changing men every 5Min isn't the best i think she can be more responsible if she avoid menizing ? grin
[/size]

iice:

This one pass irony.
She has always been with her bf (abt 8yrs together or so) and i didn't even know she'd broken up until i saw this thread.

Re: Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by iice(f): 2:56am On Apr 01, 2011
^^You well so? Having boyfriend for more than 8yrs before dating this Pique guy (meaning only 2 people in the span of about 13yrs) don turn to ever 5 mins?  Ogini you sabi read?  Lawd have mercy!
Re: Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by snowdrops(m): 10:43am On Apr 01, 2011
iice:

^^You well so? Having boyfriend for more than 8yrs before dating this Pique guy (meaning only 2 people in the span of about 13yrs) don turn to ever 5 mins? Ogini you sabi read? Lawd have mercy!
That's the 2 you know. Trust women now. They are so secretive and would hardly be caught paparazzi or none.
Re: Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:02pm On Apr 01, 2011
[size=13pt]Awww. . . I was misunderstanding your previous post iice dear . but . . . i mean , you are so hard on me . grin grin - hell right I'm OK and just another misread . LOL smiley[/size]

iice:

^^You well so? Having boyfriend for more than 8yrs before dating this Pique guy (meaning only 2 people in the span of about 13yrs) don turn to ever 5 mins?  Ogini you sabi read?  Lawd have mercy!
Re: Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by iice(f): 4:40pm On Apr 01, 2011
snowdrops:

That's the 2 you know. Trust women now. They are so secretive and would hardly be caught paparazzi or none.
Rofl. Well thank Odin i know better women cheesy

Ogaga, na you sabi lol
Re: Shakira Reveals Her New Man - Gerard Pique Fc Barcelona Player (photo) by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2011
[size=13pt]No bad feelings my dear. . . . smiley[/size]

iice:

Ogaga, na you sabi lol

(1) (Reply)

Beverly Osu Makes Big Brother Africa History / Ganool.li / What Is You Favorite Horror Movie?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.