Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,858 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen (106857 Views)

Nigeria Slay Queen Causes A Stir With Her Umbrella-inspired Hairstyle(video) / Woman Removes The Borrowed Underwear Her Friend Was Wearing In Public (Video) / Nice Underwear. Naija Ladies, Do You Still Wear This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:26am On Jan 06, 2021
Those very weak in spirit are easily deceived
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by mohhabfarm: 4:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Have you been going up and down looking for solution to your problem and all to no avail, this is an opportunity for you because Dr Casire Wakala has the solution to that your problem.
* Invocation of money without human sacrifice.
* Power for pastors to see vision and perform great miracles.
* Bring back your lover anywhere he or she is.
* Win any court case.
* Attract customers in your business.
* Power to disappear.
* Win any position.
* Cure for HIV, Cancer, Ulcer, Fibroid, Stroke etc.
For more information call the great Wakala on +2348160604420. You can reach me anywhere in the world.
Don't be shy to call because your solution is 100% sure.
Congratulations!!!
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Emeka71(m): 4:50am On Jan 06, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Big lie. It's not possible she's not wearing undies and the ass will still be packaged like that inside skirt. If na trouser now it's understandable, the ass will still be firm but for skirt, it's a big lie. Pant dey package ass same way bra dey package boobs
A babe can look OK even if she is not wearing any pant.
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Nobody: 4:53am On Jan 06, 2021
ohosi4real:
This is girl is hungry me to link

I don't think she will agree to a motor Park urchin considering your English.
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by mrkings84(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2021
Anti just go home and wear your pants
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by manunitedbabes: 5:16am On Jan 06, 2021
;DY but let's just agree she didn't wear inner wears - but my most confused question is which did she enter and they allowed her inside?
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by tit(f): 5:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Oogly oloshoo
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Unrated900(m): 5:38am On Jan 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
We are in the Endtimes.
Many Jezebels and Deliah's are unleashed in various forms to liquidate and Damage Destinies..
No place is Spared!
Some of the Preachers are not Helping Matters.
So many are not told the truth that will save their souls. They are fed with Motivational words that has nothing to do with the salvation of the soul.
The Church has become worldly
The World has become Churchy

Be it as it may, the Word of GOD cannot change because of a Changing Word.
Hell is Real!
Heaven is Real!
Without Holiness! No Eyes will see the LORD.

Where is your other account
I mean the 08 or is 89
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by annyz: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2021
post=97756616:
Update From . COM

In recent times, we’ve seen how young people especially Christian brought up young adults have taken the faith lackadaisically. As they have either mocked or tagged believers hypocrites and on the other hand, some have also taken their vile/polluted lifestyles into the church.

This can be observed in how promiscuous they dress, talk and even carry themselves. In essence one can’t necessarily differentiate them from the unbelievers.

A young and rather stunning young lady has drawn so much attention to herself after posting what can only be described as a thirst trap on twitter. Although her caption is seemingly true, she got many man drooling, Reports.

Known simply as Wandz, the middle-aged looking lady dropped on twitter two photos of herself, saying she had forgotten to wear her underpants before stepping out to church in a tight mini skirt and an armless white crop top.

This obviously called the attention of many, some said her dressing was an intentional plot to confuse well meaning Christian men and even disrupt the flow of the spirit of God in church.

Another added that they believe she even sat in front for her evil agendas to be achieved. Literally she was tagged a Jezebel for her dressing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wandzRSA/status/1335441893941981185

Devil in human form
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by IAMPEDRO: 6:35am On Jan 06, 2021
post=97756616:
Update From . COM

In recent times, we’ve seen how young people especially Christian brought up young adults have taken the faith lackadaisically. As they have either mocked or tagged believers hypocrites and on the other hand, some have also taken their vile/polluted lifestyles into the church.

This can be observed in how promiscuous they dress, talk and even carry themselves. In essence one can’t necessarily differentiate them from the unbelievers.

A young and rather stunning young lady has drawn so much attention to herself after posting what can only be described as a thirst trap on twitter. Although her caption is seemingly true, she got many man drooling, Reports.

Known simply as Wandz, the middle-aged looking lady dropped on twitter two photos of herself, saying she had forgotten to wear her underpants before stepping out to church in a tight mini skirt and an armless white crop top.

This obviously called the attention of many, some said her dressing was an intentional plot to confuse well meaning Christian men and even disrupt the flow of the spirit of God in church.

Another added that they believe she even sat in front for her evil agendas to be achieved. Literally she was tagged a Jezebel for her dressing.

https://mobile.twitter.com/wandzRSA/status/1335441893941981185
I noticed this recently, that our girls don't wear undies anymore especially Nigerians. Me I don't know what they're looking for oh........ Definitely not me!
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by eastOFwest(m): 6:53am On Jan 06, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
Big lie. It's not possible she's not wearing undies and the ass will still be packaged like that inside skirt. If na trouser now it's understandable, the ass will still be firm but for skirt, it's a big lie. Pant dey package ass same way bra dey package boobs

Don't tell me that you are only used to dealing with slack ass cougars? grin
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Champneys: 6:55am On Jan 06, 2021
Ba mi do pastor yin ni idokudo grin
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by eastOFwest(m): 6:57am On Jan 06, 2021
IAMPEDRO:
I noticed this recently, that our girls don't wear undies anymore especially Nigerians. Me I don't know what they're looking for oh........ Definitely not me!

They don't wear pants for the same reason some men don't wear boxers - heat, sweat and chaffing. Freedom is good.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by ElValiente(m): 7:12am On Jan 06, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

Not southern African yarsh grin grin
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Evangjerry: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2021
Devil goes to church most why?
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by thunderbabs: 7:16am On Jan 06, 2021
You gals won't lead us to hell, i no go gree for una shocked
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Shegz4god(m): 7:25am On Jan 06, 2021
But you didn't forget your phone eh?
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by IAMPEDRO: 7:40am On Jan 06, 2021
eastOFwest:

They don't wear pants for the same reason some men don't wear boxers - heat, sweat and chaffing. Freedom is good.
Lol...... Na them be this oh....
So as I am now, I can't go out without boxer? if am in my house no pros, that's if am alone at home but if my sisters are home with me I try my best to put on things below my knee level.

Abeg what can I wear as a guy without boxer inside?
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by BigGuava: 7:46am On Jan 06, 2021
...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this.

Thanks for reading
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Starzo: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2021
BENRAZY:
4get what u see, u see all this girls with big yanch
Na waste them no sabi Bleep,my fellow big yanch lovers can relate
bro try enter tz. They work their big asses
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by BigGuava: 8:01am On Jan 06, 2021
...You can work from home as an article writer and a Million Naira while at it

To find out how you can participate in this offer,send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the profile.

This offer is open to both NEW and SEASONED content writer. Do not delay in sending in your application today

Remember it's write articles from home and earn One Million Naira doing this...

Thanks for reading
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by soilsista(f): 8:06am On Jan 06, 2021
virginboy1:
Chai South African women and big nyash. shocked

Could it be hereditary. grin
Not all.
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by letilex: 8:17am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by hybridblood07(m): 8:45am On Jan 06, 2021
Oshey! Minister of analyzing women's body lol
HitlerGaddafi:
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Coolgent(m): 8:47am On Jan 06, 2021
No wonder some Pastors were enjoying 3some
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Petertume: 9:13am On Jan 06, 2021
nigeria problem d worry you
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by APOSTLECHUMA: 10:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Another great grand daughter of Delilah with an anointing from the pit of hell to seduce the sons of god.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Emma1011: 11:27am On Jan 06, 2021
AVAILABLE PUPPIES FOR SALE PURE BREED 100% PURE
CALL Mr EMMANUEL � ON +2349132527564

+2349132527564
YOU NEED A VETERINARY DOCTOR CONSULTANT
CALL MR EMMANUEL OR WHATSAPP US ON +2349132527564 TO PLACE AN ORDER
BIG BREED / AGGRESSIVE DOGS
Pitbull dogs = #60,000
Boerboel dogs= #50,000
German Shepherd dogs = #40,000
Caucasian = #40,000
Rottweiler = #40,000
Bull Mastiff = #60,000
Neapolitan Mastiff = #80,000
Cane corso = #50,000
Bull dog = #60,000
Greater Dane = #45,000
Dobaman = #50,000
Kangal puppy = #45,000
Golden retriever puppy = #55,000
Labrador retriever puppy = #50,000
PARLOUR DOGS / SMALL BREEDS
Terriers species = #31,000
Samoyed = #30,000
Lhasa apso = #30,000
Japanese spitz = #35,000
American Eskimo = #35,000
Chow chow = #140,000
Siberian husky = #100,000
Pug puppy = #60,000
St Bernard = #75,000
DOG FEEDS AND VACCINES ALSO AVAILABLE FOR SALE
CALL OR WHATSAPP US ON +2349132527564

Note:: WE DELIVER TO ALL STATES AND PLACES IN NIGERIA, AND THERE IS ALSO DISCOUNT IN PRICES GIVEN TO THOSE BUYING MORE THAN ONE PUPPY

Please call if you are serious in buying or WhatsApp us on
+2349132527564

Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by CountLaka(m): 11:48am On Jan 06, 2021
virginboy1:
Chai South African women and big nyash. shocked

Could it be hereditary. grin

The have a large fatty tissue deposit around their pelvic region.

Thank me later, because it took me 3nights to discover this.
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by lozanni(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2021
These slay queens Sha, they like to trend as much as possible.
Many of these ladies we encounter on the road, sometimes act in a very weird manner. I noticed that any morning I pray between 12 midnight and 3 am, later that same morning on my way to work, some of them who are fond of carrying bags and walking about to nowhere, will literally take to their heels once they take a look at me.
I was perplexed initially about it, but I later understood what was pursuing them, some might be barely human or have yielded themselves to spirit entities
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Babanah: 1:23pm On Jan 06, 2021
Liliantalks:
she actually didn’t wear pant , if she did, she wore a gstring. Some girl hv firm ass

Na so my brother no VPL.
Re: I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen by Charly68: 2:05pm On Jan 06, 2021
Holy ghost thunder fire you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Google Shows Agbani Darego As ‘Ugliest Miss World'. Nigerians Angry / ~Understanding Cool,Warm & Neutral Skin Tones & Colours ~ / What Do I Use To Achieve A Smooth And Spotless Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.