Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,374 members, 7,808,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' (35342 Views)

Crazy Sex And Dating Facts Of Lagos, Owerri And Abuja - By Pretty Mike / Pretty Mike: “I Bath With My Pet Python & Why I Named Her Toke Makinwa” / Pretty Mike Feeding His Pet Snake 'Toke Makinwa' (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Baba40(f): 10:25am On Jan 06, 2021
BabaIbo:
That one is for people that will allow their wives to work.
It is either I start something on your own for you or you come and join me in my business or stay home.

BTW, I thought similar post to this was posted on the FP few days ago.

Na that home worse pass....
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by mywells: 10:25am On Jan 06, 2021
That's the height of waste of time and sore to the soul,what ever happens i believe u move on,as long as there's life.time heals any emotion distraugt

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by deleSayo(m): 10:26am On Jan 06, 2021
If your wife is
1. pretty
and
2. works in a bank,
.. especially the light skinned ones, she's fuccking around on you bro!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 06, 2021
englishmart:
Let real men talk. I ain't listening to a pretty man

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Pimine: 10:27am On Jan 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
Do not let this Paternity fever kill you,
Dont create Unnecessary problems in your Homes,
Allow Wisdom and Understanding guide you in your actions..
The way I am seeing this DNA talks, it's looking like something projected to destroy homes in these times..
Wisdom is Profitable to Direct.
If you Have no tangible reason to Suspect, do not involve yourself in it
Aswearugaaad

Oga, you make sense most of the time but this one wey you talk now no follow at all.

Suspect wetin? If it were easy to suspect, people wouldn't fall victim to this nasty fraud.
Avoid stories that touch and do that DNA test today, capisce?

3 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Fiscus105(m): 10:27am On Jan 06, 2021
BabaIbo:
It is either I start something on your own for you or you come and join me in my business or stay home.

I pity ur childish believe , stay at home doesn't guarantee fidelity, it will only put burden on you solely
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by TONIOI: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Hahahahah this one shock me , what will u now do if the kids looks like any of her co-worker ? angry
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Righteousness2:
The way I am seeing this DNA talks, it's looking like something projected to destroy homes in these times..
Shut your mouth before I shut it for you. angry
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by AreaFada2: 10:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:
What about some of us that works from home, where should he visit?
The masculine dudes in the neighborhood that have no job. grin cheesy

Fact is cheating is an opportunistic thing. Opportunity also maketh a thief.

A woman who wants to cheat will find a way to do so. Shebi she still goes to the market to shop. She can meet a guy on the way.

Social media has provided opportunities to meet hundreds of people online.
The random or social media guy is even more discrete because the hubby has no chance of ever seeing his face. Unless he hacks into her phone.

Na who wan remain faithful dey remain faithful these days.

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Baba40(f): 10:28am On Jan 06, 2021
handsomeyitayo:
guy even staying home gan self..I have seen many women who bring their lover home when their husband is not arround..or go to work..
Omo make God let us marry our Faithful wife ooo..

You are absolutely correct... Most women no dey reason oooo. They would bring the guy to their matrimonial home all in the name of 'hes my friend'
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by tuna4servi(m): 10:30am On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:

We check your neighbors
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Whiteshield: 10:30am On Jan 06, 2021
wink2015:
What about men that are engaging in paternity fraud against their wife.

They go outside of their marriage to friend girl and get the get pregnated.

Did they bring the child back to the house for their wives to train? Why you mumu like this?

Born outside, keep am outside. Don't bring the bastard home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Whiteshield: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2021
Michelle55:

Your landlord and neighbours.
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by toprealman: 10:31am On Jan 06, 2021
This guy always trying hard to make one single sense.
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by jollymizzle(m): 10:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Women may think this is men overreacting, but I will tell you a simple fact which is I don't think any man can recover from a paternity fraud. All the few cases I've heard have all ended in a very bad way.with most dying a few years after 'the case was settled'. For men, it's more scary than not having children of your own. So quite frankly, paternity fraud is the second worst crime that can be committed against a man,murder being the first imo.

7 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by mywells: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2021
Ournolly:
I agree with him, no sentiment, please.
Our married women nowadays are turning to something else.
you'll see a woman claim that shes married her out fit would make you think she's coming frm a dance hall or club,the church too is nt left behind,indecent dressing every where u go.

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 06, 2021
wink2015:
What about men that are engaging in paternity fraud against their wife.

They go outside of their marriage to friend girl and get the get pregnated.

You don't know the definition of paternity fraud?
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Stefenijoan002(f): 10:33am On Jan 06, 2021
So all men are now catching cruise with us all in the name if DNA .hmm God help us ohh coz most homes are bow going to be broken .
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by bluefilm: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2021
FCMB: Your Wife and I grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Baba40(f): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Racoon:
grin

The baby looks like the husband's great great grand mother that was a slave in the 1900..... Lol
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by cunley(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Whta do you expect from an slowpoke that dont value women.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by kolade560: 10:34am On Jan 06, 2021
women yansh dey open small small.... this is y some men will say their wife should not work. if not for babies I won't marry. women are evil, they can kill u b4 ur time. Am becoming more repugnant of marriage and womanhood from Nuhu issue.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Karemarealty288(m): 10:34am On Jan 06, 2021
Not only office.... Even Church!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by kolade560: 10:35am On Jan 06, 2021
cunley:
Whta do you expect from an slowpoke that dont value women.

Give me a reason women shud b valued

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Baba40(f): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

Oga, you make sense most of the time but this one wey you talk now no follow at all.

Suspect wetin? If it were easy to suspect, people wouldn't fall victim to this nasty fraud.
Avoid stories that touch and do that DNA test today, capisce?

Before you talk they will be talking about "TRUST" as though trust is a gift... They will be preaching to you how insecure you are or have been.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by kingemaker(m): 10:36am On Jan 06, 2021
In Yoruba land, they said it's fine for a child to look like the person his/her mother spent more time with during pregnancy grin so it is expected that she spends more time with her colleagues during this period wink

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by mywells: 10:36am On Jan 06, 2021
Whiteshield:

Did they bring the child back to the house for their wives to train? Why you mumu like this?

Born outside, keep am outside. Don't bring the bastard home.
lol,pls do you know him from anywhere,i beg make u na no use laugh bomb my head for this my cuban
Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by AreaFada2: 10:37am On Jan 06, 2021
osazsky:
U dont need permision from ur wife to do a DNA all u need is ur childs hair..fingers nails or blood which u can easily get and present urself to the lab..with 100k u done run am for uniben..i was listening to one simp and idiot who told the wife that thier dna results would be out today and d wife told him she is leaving him if its a match..i dont know y some married men nor get sense must u tell ur wife everything..if u get a profit of 500 naira u quickly tell her that ur 500 nor go reach house u go spend am before u rieach house but this and that for me fools
That guy na compound fool. Imagine the kids are not his and the woman knows it, she can stab him to death overnight and claim domestic violence and self defense. Or get her lover and father of the kids to kidnap and get rid of him overnight. Na real fool.

Anyway the story was made up. It didn't seem real. The time he posted the stuff and his calling it evening didn't match.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by yusluvad(m): 10:37am On Jan 06, 2021
Wahala for who im wife dey cheat...

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by HisMajesty1(m): 10:38am On Jan 06, 2021
BabaIbo:

And while she's at home feeling bored and Hot, you think one guy will not come and do your duty while you're away... Sorry o.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Mike: 'Visit Your Wife’s Office, See If Your Kids Resemble Any Co-Worker' by Globad(f): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2021
Righteousness2:

You have only contradicted yourself.

Must you always come up with conspiracy theories? Who is projecting DNA to destroy families? You lot like to create imaginary enemies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liz Benson Pictured With Nneoma Okorocha In Government House, Owerri / Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest / Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.